Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) (55097 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by oatzeal(m): 12:31am On Jan 15, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1r3IZw4goiI/WHq0SAu8VGI/AAAAAAAAXpg/XJly8dHi440aS20Ie2ORd0y7LxZ1ouXiACLcB/s640/WINNER-OF-THE-PAGEANT-FLANKED-BY-RUNNERS-UP.-e1484433986850.jpg[/img]

Sixteen-year-old Dolapo Makunjuola was all smiles on Saturday as she was crowned the “Queen of the Virgins” at the 2017 Miss Virginity beauty pageant held in Lagos.

Miss Makunjuola, a student, emerged winner out of 35 contestants....

[img]http://3.bp..com/-sJc16WJ5ZqY/WHq0SVxCECI/AAAAAAAAXpk/YD0LyuafS64dqqavyheNI3Ru-GiocNO-wCLcB/s400/CROSS-SECTION-OF-VIRGINSJPG.jpg[/img]

“I am very excited to be the winner of this event,” said Miss Makunjuola, who thanked the organisers and her “fellow virgins”.

“I intend being a virgin until I am ripe for marriage and I don’t want to dent my image and that of my parents.”

It was a drab event inside the headquarters of Surulere local government devoid of the glitz and glamour usually associated with beauty pageants.

Each of the contestants only answered questions mostly on current affairs fielded by a master of ceremony.

No prize was announced for the winner of the pageant.

Adunni Adediran, the organiser, said the contest was an avenue to propagate the importance of women keeping their virginity till their wedding night.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/i6-year-old-dolapo-makunjuola-emerges.html

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by oatzeal(m): 12:31am On Jan 15, 2017
More Gist on .>>>>> http://NairaNaijaNews.Com
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Ajanacool(m): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2017
How they take confirm am. They test run them?

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2017
NOTED.
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Mtchewww...

17 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Lionbite(m): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2017
wtf

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by MrUmaRu(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Ajanacool:
How they take confirm am. They test run them?
very easy to know

16 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by engrMikemd(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2017
how did they test run her?

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 12:55am On Jan 15, 2017
[/b]No prize was announced for the winner of the pageant.[b]

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by mykeljosef: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2017
issa yo...a mu...m

the inspector after the event smiling like

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by yanabasee(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Trust me.....Some Emir will soon send their boys to raid the area for other virgins

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria is a home of stupidity.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 2:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria is a house of stupidity.

18 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerians and their crase for contests erh, Exposing girls to unstable psychopaths. How did she emerge winner sef?Her virginity was stronger, purer or more powerful than the others?

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 2:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Nigerians and their crase for contests erh, Exposing girls to unstable psychopaths. How did she emerge winner sef?Her virginity was stronger, purer or more powerful than the others?

The stupidity of most Nigerians knows no boundary.

40 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by GMBuhari: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Trust me, after this celebrity status this week

That virginity is gone forever grin

By the way who test am say na Virgin grin

9 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by azimibraun: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
They all are virgins but the quiz gave her the crown. She answered the most question asked aroun current affairs. So, it's more like the most intelligent or may be brilliant virgin at the event. It's a good one if you give it a second thought but in the first instance it appears so dumb and stupid. If you have a daughter like I and Nasir Jones do, you sure will see this different. To all my Nikkas with daughters.... am not saying that our sons are less important.

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by azimibraun: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2017
GMBuhari:
Trust me, after this celebrity status this week

That virginity is gone forever grin

By the way who test am say na Virgin grin
Who test am? E be like say old General Hospital Matron dem no dey una area... Some old Matrons and Principals dey wey never corrupt o! if dem look babe sef for eye make declaration no just doubt them.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by azimibraun: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Dedetwo:
Nigeria is a home of stupidity.
If you have a daughter or at least a little sister, you will see this differently. I would have condemned this but my hands are tied. I have a daughter. Besides if this had happened in Europe which it has, we will be praising them for a noble initiative to keep girls out of unwanted pregnancies and STD that may destroy their future. Just like Kelechi Ihenacho is a positive outcome of our youth system football, one or two of these girls definitely will go on to maintain their status and save Nigeria of unwanted pregnancy, killed dreams, dumping of day old baby in the gutter etc..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Medunah: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2017
@16..?? I don't see it as a biggie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by GMBuhari: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
Who test am? E be like say old General Hospital Matron dem no dey una area... Some old Matrons and Principals dey wey never corrupt o! if dem look babe sef for eye make declaration no just doubt them.

Some grandma dey like that but let's be realistic Shidren of these days can lie and pretend

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Ajanacool(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
MrUmaRu:
very easy to know , just watch her face while inserting two fingers in her,
hmmm baddest nigga!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by talentedjoe(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
No one is talking about educational or academic contest.
Virginity contest...so pageantry contest ain't enough anymore?...

I just weak for this country!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by veekid(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2017

how dem take know say Na Virgin dem b?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
I need to see her to confirm if truly she's a Virgin

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by vanbonattel: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
The only way to test a Virgin is to arrange sand and tell he to urinate on top. If the urine dey pierce the sand and coming out in strong straight line,she is confirmed. If on the other hand her urine is scattering everywhere on the sand and oozing lazily, then you know she has been drilled.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by flyca: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
If they are all virgins, how then did they decide the winner? What criteria?

They are just attracting preditors to these young girls. Na wa sha.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by adonbilivit: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
no dick may have touched her but when it comes to using cucumber, she can't say she is a virgin.
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by mccoy47(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
16yrs. Ok dat's kinda believeable sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by nedu2000(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
No quiz competitions,no handiwork workshop competitions no,it must be a beauty peagent and now they come with different titles. That is why many feel they are all prostitution recruitment agencies. We organise so many beauty peagents yet admit beauty is only skin deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by shammah1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos) / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.