Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup (59509 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / How I Got Scammed By A Nigerian Soldier At Total Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
alberson:

really, two wrongs don't make a right!

In some situations, two wrongs make a right. Because if Mr b, misbehaves and Mr A reacts violently, Mr b would be forced to return back to his sense and the issue is automatically settled.

smiley
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
godoluwa:
All those who support this act needs to be taken to rehab.
u r a kid! Those ur friends goatsdrivers r recklesdrivers most time are the reasons for headON collission accidents. For justifying the act of indiscipline, u nee Yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Infamous(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
this is the problem we are having in Nigeria, as you condem the soldier action, you suppose to condem the actions of those goat drivers as well, they r the course of that trafic isn't it! Their likes are the reckless drivers who always course accidents on the highways! They need to be flog also.
its not right to deliver this punishment. The driver could have been given a portion of grass to clear or something
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
sammyclassics:
In a normal country that's abnormal but in an normal country with some abnormal people, that's normal....

*clapping*.

Well said smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
godoluwa:
u r a kid! Those ur friends goatsdrivers r recklesdrivers most time are the reasons for headON collission accidents. For justifying the act of indiscipline, u need t be taken to Yabaleft.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Unbrandedguy: 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
That is the only language violators can understand.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by SKYQUEST(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
For those of you clapping for the soldier, ask yourself who are the most lawless drivers on Nigerian roads? The answer is not far fetched, men in uniform of course. Hipocrisy everywhere you go!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by cybriz82(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
E never travel thru d road b4.dat y he said (I thought)
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Infamous(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u r a kid! Those ur friends goatsdrivers r recklesdrivers most time are the reasons for headON collission accidents. For justifying the act of indiscipline, u nee Yabaleft.
I am not in support of the reckless driving. But I also stand against such form of punishment. Side mirrors are vital to the safety of drivers
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by cybriz82(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2016
Good.but shey ur car get engine n tyre? Or u just buy only d mirror keep for house?
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by October1960: 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
We don't have professional military or police. Most of our armed forces are illiterate thugs in uniform.

No wonder our past leaders loot and mis-managed the country.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
Penexpress:
Why didn't he break the Zdx mirror?
Malicious damage of private property

He did.. Try and watch it again.. He broke the driver's side.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by kowalsky: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
mesoprogress:
Breaking side mirrors, a critical safety equipment is totally wrong and silly. That many people on this forum support this medieval act is a testimonial of how backward we are in Nigeria.

in a sane country dat soldier will be charged for violent misconduct..
there is no rule of law in Nigeria. everyone just does what he or she wants based on the power he or she possesses.
now if it was a generals convoy that was on the wrong side of the road, wud he have the effrontery to bash the mirrors (cos those convoys always disregard traffic regulations)

7 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
Nice one. That's the language we understand.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by pamdaniel(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2016
any way i dnt blame them we are in a semi military regime... i am disappointed ppl are supporting the act of the soildier, two wrongs cannot make a thing right, however; the truth remains that we all ve to always do the right thng the right way, both civilians, military and police.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
gebest:
Nigerians like iron hand, well thank Goodness i did't pass through that road today, my car side mirror is over 350,000 naira.
350k Habaa? Thank goodness you didnt pass through there standing on left leg, it would've been destroyed not Minding it may be Aeroplane's Side mirror you are using.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Infamous(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
SKYQUEST:
For those of you clapping for the soldier, ask yourself who are the most lawless drivers on Nigerian roads? The answer is not far fetched, men in uniform of course. Hypocrisy everywhere you go!
exactly. They break rules also and no one bats an eye

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
I like that. Next time they won't join wrong queue. cool
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by numericalguy(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2016
mesoprogress:
Breaking side mirrors, a critical safety equipment is totally wrong and silly. That many people on this forum support this medieval act is a testimonial of how backward we are in Nigeria.

You are correct bro. Besides who made the soldier judge, jury and executioner.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Infamous(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
A lot of things are wrong in this country. Sometimes, I feel like the country should be deleted and the foundation made right

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
Hallack:
Destroying people's side view mirror is not necessary or does he want dem have accidents because of no side view mirror?
he broke the mirror of people driving on the wrong side of the the road. were they blind when they switch lane.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by busolakun(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
sad when I see people justifying wrong doing, like we are doing on this blog. If they don't want their mirror to be broken why violating traffic laws. Let them go to court if they feel that the soldier is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by UnimkeAk(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
Toktee:
How many nigerians car owners and drivers make used of side mirrors?

It's obvious you don't know how to drive.
I can't imagine anybody driving without their side mirrors when the have 1.
Turning their heads out of the window everytime
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
Infamous:
exactly. They break rules also and no one bats an eye

Well dont expect a General, Admiral, Toomuch money van, Senator, Gov, Presido, criminal on awaiting triyal etc to be carried like a regular civilian... They are all vips so no rules breaking there. Just exception.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by OBAGADAFFI: 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
@ the guys supporting the soldiers action.

Can that soldier touch any vehicle belonging to Senior Military officer?

Soldiers only flex their muscle on civilians.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u r a kid! Those ur friends goatsdrivers r recklesdrivers most time are the reasons for headON collission accidents. For justifying the act of indiscipline, u need t be taken to Yabaleft.
My post is for adults with functioning brain & not empty head kids. kindly fight another person, bye
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by ba7man(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
The end justifies the means. undecided
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Infamous(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Well dont expect a General, Admiral, Toomuch money van, Senator, Gov, Presido etc to be carried like a regular civilian... They are all vip so no rule breaking there. Just exception.
dear sir, I believe rules were made for the betterment of the quality of life. So when they are broken by the same people who created them, I wonder what they want people to do? Be the change you desire.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Adekorya: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
godoluwa:

And all those who sees something wrong in act of punishment to unlawful driver need to be taken to rehab.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by soty(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
Penexpress:
Why didn't he break the Zdx mirror?
Malicious damage of private property
He also didnt touch the benz.. Only poor people and trasporter vehicle e damage.. Thot i was the only one who saw it
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Coldfeet(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
This is so not right Doing the right thing the wrong way IMO!
Those supporting him and calling him gallant, I hope when he uses this same power to beat people up you will still see him as gallant? Why him no go sambisa?
Since he is so tough?
Abuse of power and lawlessness! angry he is no different from those causing the traffic.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by MadCow1: 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
king94:
I support the breaking of their side mirrors if they choose to be lawless. If they were doing the right thing, they would have a leg to stand on but the reverse is the case.

You can't use lawlessness to solve lawlessness.

That Soldier should be identified and arrested.

All the traffic offenders as well should be arrested.

We must learn to do things the right way in this country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.