Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected (750 Views)

2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
This argument that Nigeria would have been destroyed if Buhari was not elected confuses me a lot. This is a clear doomsday prediction designed to justify a clueless and stagnant government

Imagine appointing an MD in your company and he tells you after 1 year if you had not appointed him the losses the company made would have been worse?

Imagine the police commissioner saying the decline in security of lives and property would have been worse if he was not appointed?

Or a new Principal saying the drop is educational performance of his school would have been worse if he was not appointed a year ago?

With a yardstick like this there will be no failures in life!!!!!!

APC created a doomsday propaganda to justify their failure. Let's get it straight this government has failed and have no clue have to move forward! The worst is that they won't even take responsibility for their failures!

I wish the courts can throw Buhari out using using his refusal to present the Wasc certificate he claims to have which he did not have! This man lied in his INEC form. I pray he gets sent packing before he destroys what's left of is country.

Let Yemi Osinbajo carry on from where Buhari stopped!

If you have more examples of this doomsday propaganda in order to coat your failure please share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by Scholes007(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
You have just made the basic defination of definition of failure. When someone has a defined objective, he is likely to go about doing what he know and has little or know cause of pointing accusing finger or even complaining. The behaviour exhibited by this leadership tends to point toward disaster. Clearly it is a definition of path to failure.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by tsdarkside(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
krendo:
This argument that Nigeria would have been destroyed if Buhari was not elected confuses me a lot. This is a clear doomsday prediction designed to justify a clueless and stagnant government

Imagine appointing an MD in your company and he tells you after 1 year if you had not appointed him the losses the company made would have been worse?

Imagine the police commissioner saying the decline in security of lives and property would have been worse if he was not appointed?

Or a new Principal saying the drop is educational performance of his school would have been worse if he was not appointed a year ago?

With a yardstick like this there will be no failures in life!!!!!!

APC created a doomsday propaganda to justify their failure. Let's get it straight this government has failed and have no clue have to move forward! The worst is that they won't even take responsibility for their failures!

I wish the courts can throw Buhari out using using his refusal to present the Wasc certificate he claims to have which he did not have! This man lied in his INEC form. I pray he gets sent packing before he destroys what's left of is country.

Let Yemi Osinbajo carry on from where Buhari stopped!

If you have more examples of this doomsday propaganda in order to coat your failure please share.

pahh....we dogde a giant bullet...another 4 years wuth jonathan,i dont want to even imagine...desaster...
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by Ratello: 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

pahh....we dogde a giant bullet...another 4 years wuth jonathan,i dont want to even imagine...desaster...
The same country that withstood wanton looting of the highest order under Abacha where new Naira notes were being mint directly to Abacha's mansion week in week out by the Paul Ogwuma led CBN in connection with the Nigerian Mint undecided the same Country that withdtood the mindless looting undet Abdulsalam yet Obasanjo was able to forge a working Nigeria he handed over to Yar'Adua Whenever you are willing to accept the fact that Buhari is a whiner may be you will get your liberation from his mental grip on you. Well done @ op
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by tsdarkside(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:

The same country that withstood wanton looting of the highest order under Abacha where new Naira notes were being mint directly to Abacha's mansion week in week out by the Paul Ogwuma led CBN in connection with the Nigerian Mint undecided the same Country that withdtood the mindless looting undet Abdulsalam yet Obasanjo was able to forge a working Nigeria he handed over to Yar'Adua Whenever you are willing to accept the fact that Buhari is a whiner may be you will get your liberation from his mental grip on you. Well done @ op

guy..educate yourself..the world is too dangerous to misjudge situations...

when you loose,you loooooooooose...big time...

cheering people conterminating soil to grow food to eat...is verry stvpid indeed...think...
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by Ratello: 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

guy..educate yourself..the world is too dangerous to misjudge situations...
I think you need the education more, you always see things from the dark side. Perhaps you need a change of name, you talk, reason most times like an Ifa or Juju Priest. I have just given you scenario worst than what you folks claimed Jonathan handed over to Buhari and you are still whinning
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by tsdarkside(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:

I think you need the education more, you always see things from the dark side. Perhaps you need a change of name, you talk, reason most times like an Ifa or Juju Priest. I have just given you scenario worst than what you folks claimed Jonathan handed over to Buhari and you are still whinning

yea,yea...to be conquerd and colonized its okay because i think evil...

make yourself ready for absolut war against the western world....sorry...kpele...
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by Okanokan(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
Who made him a god? Buhari is not God, Nigeria will survive with or without him.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by jamace(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2016
APC should take responsibility for their failure. Blaming everything on past government is a sign of defeat.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Destroyed If Buhari Was Not Elected by Nobody: 8:12am On May 30, 2016
jamace:
APC should take responsibility for their failure. Blaming everything on past government is a sign of defeat.

They have to take responsibility for their failure!

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Adzape-orubibi Leads A New Era Of Tax Administration In Benue State / INEC LIED! Proof Of Document Issued By Okezie Ikpeazu / I Have Something Important To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.