Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way (960 Views)

Flexible smartphones: “The technology is there!” / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way by ysd01(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
Sometimes the unfortunate happens as you watch your dear phone slip from your hands into water (Sink or probably Toilet bowl). Oh! it is over you may think, the phone is dead and I must get another one.
No, don’t condemn it just yet, there is a way-out that will make you think your phone never fell in any water at the first place, this is the best way to dry a wet phone, how? because you can do it at home. The uncooked rice method of drying wet phones has proven to be a very good approach in fully restoring most cases of wet phones.
what you do is, get a bowl and fill it with uncooked rice and place the phone in it, people may ask “how long should i leave/keep my phone in rice”, it usually takes 72 hours (3 days) for the phone to be dried and restored, you get double value for your rice, Dry the phone and cook the meal. But wait, if the Rice absorbed the water from the toilet bowl, will you still cook that? ewww! lol.

Now you have no cause to worry because you know how to dry a wet phone, the easiest way.

source: https://techneer./2016/05/29/how-to-dry-a-wet-phone-the-easiest-way/
Re: How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way by selfdefence: 8:02pm On May 29, 2016
Good info, thanks but the rice no go bad na

1 Like

Re: How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way by ysd01(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
selfdefence:
Good info, thanks but the rice no go bad na
Well, I no know oooooo.
Re: How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way by oluwadaemilola: 5:29pm On May 31, 2016
thanks for sharing this with us

1 Like

Re: How To Dry A Wet Smartphones: The Easiest Way by ysd01(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
thanks for sharing this with us

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Price Tipped / I Need Link For Custom ROM Or Stock ROM For This Phone Biko / Facebook Messenger Now Allows You Send And Receive Money Via Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.