Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB (46137 Views)

I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Integrityfarms(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2016
abumeinben:
APC wrote that, not buhari

So Buhari and APC are two separate political entities baa! I pray you be wiser bro! Good morning and have a nice holiday!

3 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by nbright: 7:34am On May 30, 2016
Watch and see how his Zombies will twist this around.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by glossy6(f): 7:35am On May 30, 2016
abumeinben:
Now, this got me cracking kikikikiki tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by loomer: 7:36am On May 30, 2016
kingarizona1:

Another Zombie stopped!!!

If you think say I get time for this una useless APC/PDP nonsense, chief u miss road.
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Emmaoga: 7:36am On May 30, 2016
the man must have eye problem...
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by bukkielee(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2016
APC deceived Nigerians big time.

I quit voting for leaders in this country.

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Orikinla(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2016
morereb10:
Just Want To Remind Buhari About This Picture - Make The Judgement Yourself

Is a year and some hours more since Muhammadu Buahri took over the leadership of this country. I don't know if he has fulfilled any of his promises but this particular one in the picture above is not fulfilled.

Did he fulfill anyone? Lets us know below

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/05/just-want-to-remind-buhari-about-this.html

It is possible to create 3 million jobs in one year.
Ministry of Works alone can create them.
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by TobasheEmmanuel: 7:41am On May 30, 2016
All Promises Cancel (APC)

2 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2016
abumeinben:
undecided

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Buhari will still remind you that PDP/GEJ are the reasons
Nigeria is too big for Buhari n his mini intellectual to handle
Are You sure?
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2016
undecided Shey there was this masquerade dressing and undressing job suggested by Lie Lie Mohammed?

APC IS WORKING JARI. undecided

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by bondingman: 7:54am On May 30, 2016
Maybe they meant 'scrap' not 'create'; and they almost met d target in 1yr,
u never can tell with apc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by HirstMOG(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2016
And they have successfully created over 3mil unemployment in addition to the existing ones. party of the opposite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by uyplus(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2016
Bunch of demented PDP followers. GEJ had oil selling abovr $100 for 41 consecutive months but he couldn't show it. The railway is still being constructed by a 100% interest bearing loan from China. Yaradua grew our forex reserve to almost $50bn when oil was selling at $88pb, but GEJ depleted our reserves to $38bn and increased our external debts even when oil was selling way above $100pb. Where are the cooking stoves from sure-p? Where are they buses as palliatives during his so called partial subsidy.

Between 2010 to 2012, $31bn was stolen under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's watch and he borrowed N2.57tn. 2007-2009, Yaradua external debt was $3.348bn and he left debt of $3.94bn and also our external reserve grew from $45bn to $63bn and then dropped to $47.7bn, oil price was $88pb. Now GEJ met debt of $3.94bn and as at 2014, his debt rose to $9.3bn and external reserve that should be growing even dropped from $47.7bn to $38.2bn even with oil selling above $100pb. The railway GEJ sings about was never funded by the FG but its an interest bearing loan from China. So please what was GEJ achievements? Where is the $1bn that was borrowed in 2014 to fight boko haram? The naira is crashing against the dollar because there isn't enough dollars to defend the naira. Why? $55bn of our foreign reserve was squandered by the Jonathan's administration. If the corruption allegations are all false, why are the likes of Tompolo and Asari in the hiding? They were prominent figures in Jonathan's administration. The bible says, the wicked runs when no man chaseth after him. Where in the world are these people, Tompolo, Asari, Obanikoro, Dikko, Dieziani, Kola Aluko, Lamorde, Sambo, Bala mohammed.

The so much free monies we saw during GEJ were borrowed monies. Now we have to service dose debts before we think ofgrowth and employment. Everything was shrouded in secrecy and thats why they couldn't prepare a thorough hand over notes when they were vacating office.

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by ajealadick(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2016
morereb10:

Is a year and some hours more since Muhammadu Buahri took over the leadership of this country. I don't know if he has fulfilled any of his promises but this particular one in the picture above is not fulfilled.

He said one year, NOT the first year. So after his tenure you can ask him.

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Nobody: 7:56am On May 30, 2016
Help me ask am... Though it is my FT!!!
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by checkolatunji: 7:57am On May 30, 2016
morereb10:

And you expect that in first 12 months? Hypocrite na him u be
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by onatisi(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2016
dayo23:
watch Buhari deny it and say it was fct mass transit bus dat place that poster.

He has since denied making any electoral promises to Nigerians . Believe buhari,tinubu and co at your own peril.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/100-days-buhari-didnt-make-specific-promises-presidency/

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by charlesbailey(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2016
abunu tii tooyo
abumeinben:
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2016
lonelydora:
Buhari is not a magician. APC never knew the rot in our system was much during campaign. We have no option than to be patient with PMB to fix things gradually. PDP wasted 16 years, APC just wasted (so they said) 1 year. I believe in this administration.

Nigeria ga adi nma ozo.

It is only a fool who will not know that Kitchen should be hot.

And it is only a fool who does not know that there's absolutely nothing different between APC/PDP.

Obasanjo

ATIKU

ROTIMI AMAECHI. And many others are formal PDP members, they share in the 16yrs of RUINE.

Currently many formal PDP members are now governors under APC.

PDP=APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by evy1(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
lonelydora:
Buhari is not a magician. APC never knew the rot in our system was much during campaign. We have no option than to be patient with PMB to fix things gradually. PDP wasted 16 years, APC just wasted (so they said) 1 year. I am not a partisan but a patriotic Nigerian. Let's face the realities of our time.

I still believe in this administration.

Nigeria ga adi nma ozo.
Tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by deluxez12(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
loomer:

If you think say I get time for this una useless APC/PDP nonsense, chief u miss road.

Zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Araoluwa005(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
lonelydora:
Buhari is not a magician. APC never knew the rot in our system was much during campaign. We have no option than to be patient with PMB to fix things gradually. PDP wasted 16 years, APC just wasted (so they said) 1 year. I am not a partisan but a patriotic Nigerian. Let's face the realities of our time.

Nigeria ga adi nma ozo.
God bless you. I believe Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by kizzle4eva(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2016
Bro, whenever you want to go for an interview don't you read the company profile and know what your job description entails as well?
What was their contingency plan?
Its obvious this govt wasn't prepared for anything
lonelydora:

Nigeria ga adi nma ozo.
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by Nnemuka(f): 8:04am On May 30, 2016
you are asking for too much...
in this govt, the only thing i ask God daily is my bread.
i can even manage bread without butter and tea.
i wonder when all these will end.

1 Like

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by miketayo(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2016
there do they get these numbers from.. 3,000,000 like seriously
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by kizzle4eva(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2016
These are mere deflections from the reality on ground.
The present economic policies suck, the govt us still in cmpaign mode, excuses are nails used to build a house of failure.
uyplus:
Bunch of demented PDP followers. GEJ had oil selling abovr $100 for 41 consecutive months but he couldn't show it. The railway is still being constructed by a 100% interest bearing loan from China. Yaradua grew our forex reserve to almost $50bn when oil was selling at $88pb, but GEJ depleted our reserves to $38bn and increased our external debts even when oil was selling way above $100pb. Where are the cooking stoves from sure-p? Where are they buses as palliatives during his so called partial subsidy.

Between 2010 to 2012, $31bn was stolen under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's watch and he borrowed N2.57tn. 2007-2009, Yaradua external debt was $3.348bn and he left debt of $3.94bn and also our external reserve grew from $45bn to $63bn and then dropped to $47.7bn, oil price was $88pb. Now GEJ met debt of $3.94bn and as at 2014, his debt rose to $9.3bn and external reserve that should be growing even dropped from $47.7bn to $38.2bn even with oil selling above $100pb. The railway GEJ sings about was never funded by the FG but its an interest bearing loan from China. So please what was GEJ achievements? Where is the $1bn that was borrowed in 2014 to fight boko haram? The naira is crashing against the dollar because there isn't enough dollars to defend the naira. Why? $55bn of our foreign reserve was squandered by the Jonathan's administration. If the corruption allegations are all false, why are the likes of Tompolo and Asari in the hiding? They were prominent figures in Jonathan's administration. The bible says, the wicked runs when no man chaseth after him. Where in the world are these people, Tompolo, Asari, Obanikoro, Dikko, Dieziani, Kola Aluko, Lamorde, Sambo, Bala mohammed.

The so much free monies we saw during GEJ were borrowed monies. Now we have to service dose debts before we think ofgrowth and employment. Everything was shrouded in secrecy and thats why they couldn't prepare a thorough hand over notes when they were vacating office.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by SirHenry105(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2016
One chance locked down and rolling...

2 Likes

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by eph12(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2016
loomer:
Make una no go create jos for una self dey wait govt.
So that government will kill them with taxes, NEPA bill, lawma bills etc
Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by lloydmuna2(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2016
God help us amen!! For me it's only God who can rule this country and produce positive results, if not most of all this politicians are just looking for their pocket alone them and their unborn generation!!

Re: APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB by kenoz(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.