Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away (46139 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Woman In Tears As Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Her Food Away For Selling On Street

HAPPENING NOW! Woman in Tears as Ebonyi Commissioner, Barrister Onyekachi Nwebonyi Pours Her Food Away for Selling on the Streets.

The woman said this is her only source of feeding her children.

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP0zgHW0BY

https://igberetvnews.com/1394722/ebonyi-commissioner-throws-away-vendors-food-woman-cries-help/

3 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Omo.

This is somewhat a catch22 situation; she shouldn’t have broken the law and the commissioner shouldn’t have been so reckless.

She’ll be fine, let her try any of the approved locations tomorrow.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Koboskit: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Imagine

Watch Full Video >>>> HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Aboks(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2021
This one is strong

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ChiefSosa(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2021
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.

395 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2021
DonBenny77:
2 hrs before she was like "make him come na nothing dey happen".
grin

This is why this country will not get better.

Why should the Commissioner throw the woman's food away?

Why can't the Commissioner fine the woman like 5k.

This will make her not try it again instead of pouring the woman's food away just like that.

You medical attention seriously.

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by kenny714433(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Nigerians will never learn. They are ready to convert a dual carriageway to their trading fare, blocking pedestrians, causing traffic and making our road an eyesore.

Our leaders will never learn. What will it take imposing heavy fines and confiscating the goods? I tell you, after paying heavy fine to get back her food, she will avoid the street. They prefer acting like gods.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Tomorrow dem go blame political enemies and village people.
Dis is nothing,but self- destruct.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Anago55: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
The sudden state government sponsored media onslaught against onyekachi Nwebonyi, the erstwhile PDP chairman is beginning to look suspicious. Looks like Dave is about to pull another stunt against one of his own like he did with the now dead powerful commissioner

Something is definitely in the offing. Abakaliki political Bloc should be on guard as the Ebonyi south is about to play magic with our turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Anago55: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you just go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do herbusiness. I HATE INJUSTICE.
. As at 2016, this man was an okada rider before his appointment. I know him very well

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Imagine..

Flatinoz are being wicked to Flatinaz..

10 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by OBTMOS(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
This is so heartbreaking

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by LamidiCownu: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by BigDawsNet: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Definition of a Shiit Hole Country

5 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ChiefSosa(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
. As at 2016, this man was an okada rider before his appointment. I know him very well
Imagine!
"If you want to know a man's character, give him power".....Abraham Lincoln

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by DoctorDree(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
That’s totally unfair
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Two wrongs don't make a right. The woman was wrong for selling in the pedestrian walkway. The commissioner was wrong for pouring her food away. Lesson has been learnt anyway. She won't sell there again

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by PussyKing(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
undecided

Buhari send your fulani herds brother to arrest the stupid commissioner now
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ignis: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Why won't people in the region be loyal to Nnamdi Kanu and see him as a messiah ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
The commissioner did well.

Learn to do business in organised manner and stop looking for cheap sympathy.

Foods that are already contaminated with lead (Pb) and Copper ( Cu) content toxic to humans is what she wants to use and garner sympathy.

When you started the business, make sure the environment is within the areas as specified by Government. You can't just drop your wares on middle of the road and start selling.

Moreover I am fully sure they have been warned several times before this action was taken.

You are asking for your state to be good but you can't do things properly in same state.

I have lost sympathy for such humans because I have little patience for fools.

Even the quality of food I saw there is not good for human consumption.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by brosom(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Woman cry no more for ur days of joys has come.

A very wonderful blessing in disguise cool

She don blow cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Ayemileto(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Their Governor have joined APC, so nothing good is expected from him and his commissioners. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by DropsMic(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Until the black man understand that heartlessness doesn't take one anywhere we go continue to dey chase our shadows

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Dailymice: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Thermodynamics(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Wickedness, the government should know that they have killed this Country, raising money for business is not a joke, she probably don't have enough money to rent a shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
She go soon hammer....... cheesy

Remember, go and die widow statement...... wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by momodub: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Why na
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by handsomeyinka(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Uncleodi(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by cjudy(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2021
kenny714433:
Nigerians will never learn. They are ready to convert a dual carriageway to their trading fare, blocking pedestrians, causing traffic and making our road an eyesore.

Our leaders will never learn. What will it take imposing heavy fines and confiscating the goods? I tell you, after paying heavy fine to get back her food, she will avoid the street. They prefer acting like gods.
cheesy

The boldes part, nobody does that morethan the Nigeria Police. They now block federal road just to be stopping cars and extorting them. The woman is wrong and same with the commissioner. Why pouring the food away. This is someone hard income he poured out so. At the end he will expect the masses to respect him. Tueh for this Politicians.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.