Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! (8700 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 1:35am On May 30, 2016
brayan:
is this actually news...there is nothing new under the sun..
what do you mean nothing new?
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by MRBrownJ: 4:24am On May 30, 2016
@Edreamz
i just saw that the last 17 threads that you've created on NL were all about Munachi... can we call that an obsession or is it something more sinister?

you've opened thread writing every possible rubbish about her: she is pregnant; she dismissed pregnancy; she is pregnant again; why she isnt married; she is a lesbian; she is beautiful; her new pics ETC ETC

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by jopretty(f): 4:25am On May 30, 2016
How is that an insult? Did you read and understand what I wrote?
Edreamz:
dont insult muna please
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 4:37am On May 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Edreamz
i just saw that the last 17 threads that you've created on NL were all about Munachi... can we call that an obsession or is it something more sinister?

you've opened thread writing every possible rubbish about her: she is pregnant; she dismissed pregnancy; she is pregnant again; why she isnt married; she is a lesbian; she is beautiful; her new pics ETC ETC
Thanks for your observation wink
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 4:37am On May 30, 2016
jopretty:
How is that an insult? Did you read and understand what I wrote?
keep quiet!
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
my hand no dey ooooo
Nah u call her name ooo grin cheesy
Don't call my name when she sees dos mention ooo grin

*runningaway
U guys fit tho like muna and her toy boy wink
dem no born am well to reply me na
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
dem no born am well to reply me na
close your ugly mouth
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by jopretty(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2016
Edreamz:
keep quiet!
Eyaahhh, I feel your pain jare...heheheheheee cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by slam7000(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Boys can be pigs angry angry angry

Shatap. I told you that you are too old for him. You are a pedophile. Go and meet your mates. Ain't you the one that keep cursing people's parents here for telling you the truth?

He hasn't started breaking your heart. He will smash it, grind it and let the desert wind in Dubai disperse the evil powders to hot uninhabitable places.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Destined2win:
I wonder why a 'pretty' girl like edreamz aka palmwinetapper aka Munachi will believe that that boy is very serious with her. By the time he's done with education, he will look for someone younger. He's with you now because of the benefits he's getting from you

Your head is there!! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2016
tchidi:

shatap
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by poshestmina(f): 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
Munachi is a frustrated old cargo

Was she expecting that small lucky dube wanna be to marry her? grin grin

Earlier she looks for a divorcee with grown up kids to manage and marry her,the better

Bleached out Mofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 30, 2016
Edreamz:
shatap

Lookatew! undecided undecided
grin grin

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
slam7000:

Shatap. I told you that you are too old for him. You are a pedophile. Go and meet your mates. Ain't you the one that keep cursing people's parents here for telling you the truth?

He hasn't started breaking your heart. He will smash it, grind it and let the desert wind in Dubai disperse the evil powders to hot uninhabitable places.
too old? Munachi is only 28
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Earlier she looks for a divorcee with grown up kids to manage and marry her,the better

Bleached out Mofo
she's in love wit tomi
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Bleached out Mofo
blood of Jesus!!! Why must a beautiful damsel marry a second class? A divorcee? Are you insane.
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Qualer: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Edreamz:
Awn..this strory is so sad for me. So Munachi's 23 year old.boyfriend Tomi Thomas has been cheating on the 28 year old ex beauty queen who is in Lagos. Tomi the boyfriend stays in Dubai where he frequently *bleeps* girls behind Munachi's back. She is completely heartbroken and sad about Tomis slack.aFTER ALL SHE DOES FOR HIM , THIS IS HOW THE LITTLE FOOL REPAYS HER! People are so evil.
Her bio speaks volumes and is so sad sad A beautiful woman should not be left crying. This is like how Peter Okoye cheated on her wit his now wife Lola!

i been don tell this gyal to come collect belle for triplets she still dey do shakara... well, wetin be my own - the offer is still open till end of June! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Qualer: 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
tchidi:

hi there! my runaway lover! cheesy howz you doing? wink
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
Qualer:

i been don tell this gyal to come collect belle for triplets she still dey do shakara... well, wetin be my own - the offer is still open till end of June! cheesy cheesy
close ya mouth
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Qualer: 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
Edreamz:
close ya mouth

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by gagaqueen(f): 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
Edreamz:
Awn..this strory is so sad for me. So Munachi's 23 year old.boyfriend Tomi Thomas has been cheating on the 28 year old ex beauty queen who is in Lagos. Tomi the boyfriend stays in Dubai where he frequently *bleeps* girls behind Munachi's back. She is completely heartbroken and sad about Tomis slack.aFTER ALL SHE DOES FOR HIM , THIS IS HOW THE LITTLE FOOL REPAYS HER! People are so evil.
Her bio speaks volumes and is so sad sad A beautiful woman should not be left crying. This is like how Peter Okoye cheated on her wit his now wife Lola!
how this help Nigerian students, SUPPORT MY FIGHT against MUNACHI ABII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 30, 2016
Before wetin she expect from person wey look like that? And 23years old for that matter. Which 23year old pikin male or Female dey look for serious relationship at that stage?

Muna is still a young lady at 28. Go for serious minded older men you a Queen and deserve to be treated as one. All the beauty Queens I know are doing very well in the men department no fall their hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Edreamz:
then why come here to read you fool

YAWNS!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by TinyIslamic92: 12:38am On May 31, 2016
48 year old haggard slut dating a 23 year old pig, no otta shame at all, na that heartbreak go kill her angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
48 year old haggard slut dating a 23 year old pig, no otta shame at all, na that heartbreak go kill her angry
she's 28 you hater
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
Maxineng:
Before wetin she expect from person wey look like that? And 23years old for that matter. Which 23year old pikin male or Female dey look for serious relationship at that stage?

Muna is still a young lady at 28. Go for serious minded older men you a Queen and deserve to be treated as one. All the beauty Queens I know are doing very well in the men department no fall their hand.
jlo is dating a younger man. Why are you ageist
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2016
Edreamz:
jlo is dating a younger man. Why are you ageist

Jlo is dating crasper for fun not love and she already has 3kids muna is looking for true love truth is a 23years old guy can't give her that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by Edreamz(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Maxineng post=46146544]

Jlo is dating crasper for fun not love and she already has 3kids muna is looking for true love truth is a 23years old guy can't give her that.[/quote

What do you mean. Do you know how this boy acts?
How do you explain mariah Carey then?
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by cr7lomo: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
When a very pretty girl is in her early 20s, she gets a lot of toasters and she then thinks that it will remain that way forgetting that finer and younger ones are coming up the ladder there by dropping u in the gabbage list when you grow older... U treat the men that really loved u anyhow, even dump the ones that was there for u b4 fame and u think karma wunt strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by TinyIslamic92: 11:20pm On May 31, 2016
Edreamz:
she's 28 you hater
Was expecting your rude and unruly reply but God saved you
Re: Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! by TinyIslamic92: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Edreamz:
oh shattup
Go and die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Lilwayne Have Skin Cancer / Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu / Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.