Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Good Step Parents Dem De So? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Step Parents Dem De So? (475 Views)

Australian Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Wey Dem Born Without Limb Don Born Twin Girl / Good Step Mum But Bad Step Kids/mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Step Parents Dem De So? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 30, 2016
With all the news on earth everyday, about how step moms torture and maltteat step children(we heard a sad one recently) even of step-fathers molesting female step children. I wanna ask weather in a polygamous home or not. Which one of you have had good step parents?

I have. Mom died . Dad married another mom, God being so kind. She's been so kind, never maltreated us. Even though she has her children she has raised us all as hers. Only God can do this! Its been about 20years. Best mom.

Thank you Jesus, this is your doing.

Anyone else like me?

1 Like

Re: Good Step Parents Dem De So? by Onegai(f): 8:30am On May 30, 2016
I've met someone's Stepmum who it took me over a year to realise she wasn't their biological mum. She was loving and strict. But it wasn't easy because one of the kids still didn't like her and always favoured his mum over her. The rest of the kids and her, very loving.

2 Likes

Re: Good Step Parents Dem De So? by lovingT(f): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
Them plenty. I have a friend, I never knew her mom was her step mum till they day the mum died. She was even closer to the mum than the dad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“Nigerian Men” … Rated Best Fathers In The World. / Change Of Name ( Newspaper Prices) / Peter Okoye Open Up - “it Hurts When People See Me As Just A Dancer;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.