Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA (6601 Views)

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 12:54am On May 30, 2016
PHOTO UPDATE: THE 10 INNOCENT YOUTH ARRESTED IN OPOROZA, GBARAMATU KINGDOM, DELTA STATE BY NIGERIAN
ARMY.... THEY ARE NOT NIGER DELTA AVENGERS...
See the names of the innocent boys:
1. Ebis Emma Job (SS1 Student, Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza)
2. Philip Gagha(Palace Cook)
3. Andrew (Palace driver)
4. Tebe-ebi ( Palace tailor)
5. Emotimifagha (Student of Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza)
6. John David (Student of Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza)
7. Solomon teiwei (Student of Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza)
8. Oromoni Peter Miyebi (Community boy)
9. God'spower Abraham (Student of Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza)
10. Bright (mechanic)

Sources : gbaranmatuvoicenewspapers or see
https://m.facebook.com/1638629153062290/photos/a.1638629219728950.1073741825.1638629153062290/1668860823372456/?type=3&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6290260578854487048%3Amf_story_key.-1742915709385637950&__tn__=%2As

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 12:59am On May 30, 2016
comments from family members and friends. the jss1 boy is even an orphan

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:01am On May 30, 2016
more.

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Ratello: 1:04am On May 30, 2016
Are you for real @ op? Because if this turns out to be true then Buhari's might be in for a serious media slam that would be unprecedented should the family of these "boys" decide to press charges. Still following though.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:04am On May 30, 2016
more comments

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Tightguy(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2016
Hmmm

Of course I really don't doubt the op going by the ease at which the guys were aprehended and the speed at which they were paraded to the media, without any form of investigation whatsoever.

These guys blow up pipelines despite the heavy presence of military personnel, and you come here and tell me cock and bull stories of how you arrested them like chickens.

It's simple logic: pick up a couple of boys from the community with mean faces, beat them to pulp and try to intimidate them into leading you to where the real NDA guys are in the creeks. If they fail to cooperate, display some arms in front of them and tag them militants. #Simple.

Tell the army to tell us another story pls. This one has failed.

23 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Firefire(m): 1:06am On May 30, 2016
Student of Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza

OP, those people no look like secondary school students oooo, maybe innocent villagers.

If not, please produce their student ID Cards and video of them in their classroom or idontbelieveurstory.

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:08am On May 30, 2016
Ratello:
Are you for real @ op?
very much correct and will defend this, I know the small boy, a jss1 orphan who is living in the palace. I told foolish people here that they arrested innocent souls but they never believed me. there is serious protest in Warri now.
Ayiri Emami came with them to arrest these boys and destroyed the palace, molesting women and the aged. He is calling for a war between his Itsekiri and Ijaw again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:09am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

OP, those people no look like secondary school students oooo, maybe innocent villagers.

If not, please produce their student ID Cards and video of them in their classroom or idontbelieveurstory.
are u blind, can't u see a 14yrs old boy there? pls carry your madness go somewhere else.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:10am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

the boy with white top at the front of the vehicle is just a 14 yrs old boy, an orphan.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Ratello: 1:11am On May 30, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

very much correct and will defend this, I know the small boy, a jss1 orphan who is living in the palace. I told foolish people here that they arrested innocent souls but they never believed me. there is serious protest in Warri now.
Ayiri Emami came with them to arrest these boys and destroyed the palace, molesting women and the aged. He is calling for a war between his Itsekiri and Ijaw again.
Trust me, when I saw the pics of those guys tagged "members of Niger Delta Avengers" in one "nervous-driven thread" I just concluded that these ones can't be the AVENGERS I have been reading about lately. Those warriors are professionals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Firefire(m): 1:12am On May 30, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

are u blind, can't u see a 14yrs old boy there? pls carry your madness go somewhere else.

Please, how did you determine the age from the picture ?

Kindly provide the Birth Certificate or carry your rumours comot for here.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Kruzilano(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2016
The NA has turned to be like our NPF, they are bin sent out to arrest a lion, dey come back with a cat nd beat up the cat until it agrees to be lion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:15am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Please, how did you determine the age from the picture ?

Kindly provide the Birth Certificate or carry your rumours comot for here.

I am telling u someone I know u r here making noise, pls respect your self I am not in the mood to talk children talk with you.
The third from the back of the vehicle is even a Benue boy who is a mechanic to tompolo's younger brother, the chairman of Warri South West.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Kruzilano(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2016
In *seun osewa voice* hey lalasticala take this to frontpage
Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by donsteady(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2016
I knew it.
Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:20am On May 30, 2016
Nigeria army are so brainless, no NDA member will be in that community for you to come and arrest. They are just looking for avenue to kill innocent boys and rape women.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Tex42(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2016
It was expected.
Naija sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Firefire(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

I am telling u someone I know u r here making noise, pls respect your self I am not in the mood to talk children talk with you.
The third from the back of the vehicle is even a Benue boy who is a mechanic to tompolo's younger brother, the chairman of Warri South West.

As much as I support the course for resource control and some of the agitation of the ND, please tell the Avengers to stop their economic terrorism against the Nigerian state.

Thank you.

EOD

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:24am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

As much as I support the course for resource control and some of the agitation of the ND, please tell the Avengers to stop their economic terrorism against the Nigerian state.

Thank you.

EOD
No one is in support of it, the reason why they are yet to get rid off these NDA is because the NA is being misled that Tompolo is the arrow head.
They are chasing shadows

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by double0seven(m): 1:26am On May 30, 2016
while I'm not saying the military is 100% accurate , however the OP is complete liar.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:30am On May 30, 2016
double0seven:
while I'm not saying the military is 100% accurate , however the OP is complete liar.
I am giving u verifiable evidence, y don't go to the school and ask the information I passed even though u can't read from the source. Whoever that prays for the innocent to die for a course he is not part of shall never see good in his life.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Flexherbal(m): 1:30am On May 30, 2016
This case should be properly investigated.
Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by DelGardo: 1:31am On May 30, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Except your people use "football age", there is no 14yr old in that picture. Everybody there na dopa!

The way the army/navy have gone about this is quite professional and suggests some forward intelligence. I believe the innocent will not suffer, even if they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is also our duty, as civilized citizens, to insist on justice and fair play.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:34am On May 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
This case should be properly investigated.
They won't, once it gets to any issue concerning the Ijaw nation, the Nigeria super powers are hell bent in wiping us out. it shall never be well with Jonathan for taken us to the journey and abandoned us in d middle of the see for people who hates his tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by sainty2k3(m): 1:34am On May 30, 2016
But they were caught with ammunitions. Is that part of their secondary school uniforms. May they are not the 'almighty' avengers but they are most likely criminals

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:35am On May 30, 2016
DelGardo:

Except your people use "football age", there is no 14yr old in that picture. Everybody there na dopa!

The way the army/navy have gone about this is quite professional and suggests some forward intelligence. I believe the innocent will not suffer, even if they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is also our duty, as civilized citizens, to insist on justice and fair play.
I don't blame u, make mockery of an orphan, God shall be your judge.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by Nobody: 1:37am On May 30, 2016
sainty2k3:
But they were caught with ammunitions. Is that part of their secondary school uniforms. May they are not the 'almighty' avengers but they are most likely criminals
which ammunition? did u see any gun there? They just pick people in the guest house and others at the palace and mob them, plant cartridge. Did u see any gun there, haters of the Ijaw nation. God gave us oil and is now a crime or an excuse to plot total annihilation of the Ijaw nation. keeping supporting oppression against an ethnic group

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by sainty2k3(m): 2:10am On May 30, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

which ammunition? did u see any gun there? They just pick people in the guest house and others at the palace and mob them, plant cartridge. Did u see any gun there, haters of the Ijaw nation. God gave us oil and is now a crime or an excuse to plot total annihilation of the Ijaw nation. keeping supporting oppression against an ethnic group
This boys are not (ordinary)secondary school student. U mean they planted the cartridges in their house each of them before arresting. I don't support torture of innocent citizens but let's fight a sincere course.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by IgboDelta: 2:18am On May 30, 2016
Shame on APC

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA by nzeobi(m): 2:33am On May 30, 2016
Am really convinced by the OP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] / INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Mining Must Make Africa Rich Not Poor – Ghana’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.