Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors (1241 Views)

PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by lamzybaby: 5:29am On May 30, 2016
Promised each of them VP in 2019
INSPITE of earlier reports on the fading
Senator Modu Sheriff saga while he held
sway as national chairman of the main
opposition party, Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, Nigerian Pilot can confirm that
the embattled former leader of the party
“played on the greed” of some PDP elders
including serving and former governors to
get the initial nod he had to remain PDP
chairman against mounting opposition
by former ministers of the party and other
stakeholders.

http://nigerianpilot.com/sheriff-fooled-4-greedy-pdp-govs/

1 Like

Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by chriskosherbal(m): 5:33am On May 30, 2016
Play politics by putting first the interest of the masses at heart. That's the rule world wide. Nigerian politicians should understand this rule.
Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by orisa37: 6:05am On May 30, 2016
PDP, you have started bungling. Please return to your first Love. It's your Right and don't let the magic curse of APC continue to hunt you. All Hausa/Fulani s have become witches and warlocks and will all remain so till they Islamise the entire South of Nigeria. They will even use the Southerners to achieve their nefarious plans. Ali Modu Sheriff is one of them And you all saw Dogara almost whisked Sharia Bill through the House single handedly. And Dogara is a Christian. Please don't say I didn't warn you. You want a Chairman, search for a rich Christian in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Kwara and Southern Kaduna. The Spell on Nigeria right now is a CURSE FROM THE CALIPHATE.
Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by KINGwax007(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2016
orisa37:
PDP, you have started bungling. Please return to your first Love. It's your Right and don't let the magic curse of APC continue to hunt you. All Hausa/Fulani s have become witches and warlocks and will all remain so till they Islamise the entire South of Nigeria. They will even use the Southerners to achieve their nefarious plans. Ali Modu Sheriff is one of them And you all saw Dogara almost whisked Sharia Bill through the House single handedly. And Dogara is a Christian. Please don't say I didn't warn you. You want a Chairman, search for a rich Christian in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Kwara and Southern Kaduna. The Spell on Nigeria right now is a CURSE FROM THE CALIPHATE.
grin give me dt weed. Me sef wan craze like u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by Unblockable: 7:28am On May 30, 2016
KINGwax007:

Bros, if I tell you say I nor fall from bed ehn, na fantastic liar I be. cheesy grin #Epic response!

2 Likes

Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by rusher14: 8:47am On May 30, 2016
KINGwax007:

Dayum!!

You kyilled that mofur.

1 Like

Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by orisa37: 6:06am On May 31, 2016
I know you're an Atheist.
Re: How Sheriff Fooled Four Greedy PDP Governors by Day169: 7:19am On May 31, 2016
..It takes a greedy mind to understand fully, the workings of another.
Greedy people!

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Urges Private Sectors's Support Toward Diversification Of The State Ec / Why Oshiomhole Is After Me - Yakubu, Edo PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.