Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

#Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React (28449 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On World Food Prize Laureate / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2016
ok
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by 5starmilitant: 11:46am On May 30, 2016
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by tunjijones(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2016
I use to be a strong pre election supporter of this administration. But so far so good the administration has done nothing but to impoverish the masses. Seriously I don't believe in buhari's administration anymore. Though some pple say it too early to judge the administration but there is a Yoruba adage that says its in the morning u wld knw how the evening wld look. This Admin is clueless I swear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Oildichotomy(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2016
The guy above me have some confession to make grin

Please take him serious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by kstix(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2016
Every nigerian feels the frustration in this present government. Spot on to oby.. But there is still room for improvements. The past year has been rough and rugged. Lets be patient and see what the remaining years hold. There is absolutely nothing our grumbling and murmuring can fix right now.. Till we are certain buhari has under-performed after 4years. We voted him in, we can vote him out. That is the true power of the people. God bless Nigeria
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by talktrue1(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2016
Hopey12:
Adesina does not know the pains of the common man in Nigeria, he will cost Buhari his second term if he continues in this stead

Which 2nd term. No make people swear you
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Duru009(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2016
Even' Femi adesina' was totally confuse. He doesnt even know what to say again......

Its a real pity....

"This govt needs strong and exposed, vibrant economic team to overcome this immediate challenge"...... Oby
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2016
Duru009:
Even' Femi adesina' was totally confuse. He doesnt even know what to say again......

Its a real pity....

"This govt needs strong and exposed, vibrant economic team to overcome this immediate challenge"...... Oby

But definitely not Oby. She should not be seen as being paid for BBOG campaign. That will be a dangerous precedence.
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by emerged01(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2016
Hahaha,Femi is really doing a great work. One of his responsibilities is carry the burden of PMB,i can now see people are running after Femi instead of PMB. People are complaining about FEMI. Do you people think he was appointed to fan PMB in Aso rock? He is in Aso rock to kiss and cover PMB's Ass? Calling for his sack is a joke I believe PMB will be laughing at.
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Akg92(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari din't waste 365days. so u people hv 4goten 16yrs wasted by pdp. we havent see any achievment in the past 16yrs. but we hv notice that pdp is full of corrupt politician an looters.
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Niceiroko: 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
Pls delete ur comment
mrvitalis:
I could not agree more with this intelligent Nigerians. ..(did u see any of them demanding for quick fix? ? No because they know its not possible
Buhari is being too careful not to make mistakes, but he should hurry the people are feeling the pain and that why I have always suggested we tax the rich to cushion the effects on the poor
Minus the fulani herdsmen issue don't really see anymore failure this government has had
But the government should break there policies down for the lay man to understand and the reason why it's best for the country, that will calm the nerves of Nigerians down
I stand with Nigeria
I stand with buhari

My thoughts tho

1 Like

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by goodvision12(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
manutdrichie:
grin
Nigerians shld Give Femi this treatment
That guy femi is a dundahead.He supports this administration in everybad thing they do.

1 Like

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by SenatorJChris: 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
mrvitalis:
I could not agree more with this intelligent Nigerians. ..(did u see any of them demanding for quick fix? ? No because they know its not possible
Buhari is being too careful not to make mistakes, but he should hurry the people are feeling the pain and that why I have always suggested we tax the rich to cushion the effects on the poor
[/b]Minus the fulani herdsmen issue don't really see anymore failure this government has had [b]
But the government should break there policies down for the lay man to understand and the reason why it's best for the country, that will calm the nerves of Nigerians down
I stand with Nigeria
I stand with buhari

My thoughts tho
Although I do not think you really know where you stand and why you are standing there, what I find very offensive is the bolded part. It's either you don't have eyes to see, or ear to hear, or nose to smell, or you have been asleep for the past 366 days. Enough of this insult vitalis.

4 Likes

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by goodvision12(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
mrvitalis:
Minus the fulani herdsmen issue don't really see anymore failure this government has had
I stand with Nigeria
I stand with buhari

My thoughts tho
The one wey u stand with buhari never do yu abi?no worry yu go soon run with buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by AKUPSME: 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
I love the way Dr Oby related her views.
Femi Adesina was just turning round, not knowing what to say
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by AKUPSME: 12:50pm On May 30, 2016
Akg92:
Buhari din't waste 365days. so u people hv 4goten 16yrs wasted by pdp. we havent see any achievment in the past 16yrs. but we hv notice that pdp is full of corrupt politician an looters.
That is why they have been given an opportunity to make a difference as Oby reminded Adesina on Channels yesterday.
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by AKUPSME: 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
Orikinla:
Nigerians Report Online: President Buhari’s Approval Rating Averages at 64 Percent after One Year in Office - NOI Polls.
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2016/05/president-buharis-approval-rating.html
All these are political.An organised group could rally round to get that pecentage..
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
Hopey12:
Adesina does not know the pains of the common man in Nigeria, he will cost Buhari his second term if he continues in this stead

And he calls himself a born again Christian. A Deeper Life Church Pastor or so. Very insensitive and careless with words. Talking about Buhari's second term is pouring hot water on the wounded faces of Nigerians. Don't even go there, my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Cuche: 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili spoke like someone who is a master of her trade. I don't think that phonetic Lady from Ogun state has what it takes to manage that portfolio, she has not accumulated enough experience for that; the same with the Banker at CBN.
We need experienced men and women, and we have them in this country. It maybe that they have not been approached or that they do not want to be part of the administration
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by donciccio: 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
The first year score card is bad but I believe there is room for improvement.

I hope this isn't a duplicated moniker. However, the "room for improvement" has been occupied by the herdsmen.

Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by lekan29ice(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
DeRoyalFranco:
These people are playing politics with our well being.... May God remove them from the throne at the right time..... #Unbearable.
At the right time maybe year 2023
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by hyperflex(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2016
If you think Buhari was your choice or that you had a choice in the last presidential election ~ you're a fool.
If you validate Buhari because he's going to fight corruption as if corruption is Nigeria's only problem ~ ur a fool.
If you think Buhari's government wld do better than Jonathan's own within evennfour years ~ ur a fool.
As much as people castigate OBJ when he said Buhari has no economic ideas its true. That's a fellow Military man judging his mate that he has known over the years. The people who will cleanse this country or change its fortune r not her yet. Its neither you nor I cuz we don't have the balls. We don't wanna die. We have tapped into the selfishness of our predecessors. That you think Buhari will help is the lie you tell yourself to make you sleep better at night. Gerarahiaa mehhn!
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by derecho(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
kaorama:

And he calls himself a born again Christian. A Deeper Life Church Pastor or so. Very insensitive and careless with words. Talking about Buhari's second term is pouring hot water on the wounded faces of Nigerians. Don't even go there, my dear.
oh he is deeperlife and even born again?No wonder he could no longer lie freely,maybe his conscience is back to life.
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by Henrichemeka(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2016
Who will love this country? Citizens suffering and smilling. Trilions of unemployed army of graduates wasting, God please help your people.
Re: #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React by MisterLawyer: 10:49pm On May 30, 2016
CHANGE WILL COME......SOON!
www.infogist247..com
www.mynigeriah..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit / Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson / Senators, Reps Collecting Signatures To Impeach Buhari - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.