Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos (608 Views)

PHOTO: Grime Image Of A Popular Market In Sapele, Delta State / Popular Market In Jos "Chobe" Demolished By Unknown Personals (photos) / Yoruba Chief Starts Popular Market In Accra,ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos by jamoscofield(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2016
woke up with a smile on my face this morning., The thought of beginning the contract I received from ............ international schools for the construction of 200sets of school Bench was what gave me the utmost joy this morning.
I prepared myself and headed to my place of work (Timber Shed, Railway Station ) with optimism that it's a brand new MMM (Money Making Monday).,
I was shocked at what I saw, the Railway people had blocked all the car ways; from the entrance to the extreme.,
They said we've not been paying Taxes and Rents for over 10years. though the percentage of those that didn't pay is higher than those that did .(I've paid mine ). Does that warrant them blocking the entire market?
Somone should please come to our rescue, is it possible for the mgt of Railway without giving any reasonable notice , do such??
Lalasticlala please help me o, I don't want to loose this contract at hand

cc
Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos by jamoscofield(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2016
more

Re: Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos by loomer: 7:44am On May 30, 2016
I will be back, make I check constitution
Re: Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos by alberto2k(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2016
APC is working. . . Lubbish undecided
Re: Railway Did This To A Popular Market In Kaduna : Photos by dominique(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2016
That's Nigeria for you. Even if you abide by the rules, you sometimes have to pay for the sins of those who doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Ex-corper (made 127k In 2 Months) / Youth Empowerment/share Small Scale Buisness Ideas. / For Your Change Of Name Contact Me(08160595076)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.