Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Next? After Federal Government Banned The Exportation Of Wood And Charcoal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Next? After Federal Government Banned The Exportation Of Wood And Charcoal. (670 Views)

Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / Why People Are Failing In The Exportation Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next? After Federal Government Banned The Exportation Of Wood And Charcoal. by flodan28: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
ALTHOUGH I SAID IT BEFORE NOW, THAT AM NOT REALLY SUPPORT THE WHOLE IDEAS OF DEFORESTATION OF OUR TREE PLANTATION, WITHOUT PLANS ON HOW TO PLANT A NEW ONE. MY MIND ALWAYS PANTING EACH TIME I SEE LOAD OF CONTAINERS IN NIGERIA PORTS AWAITING TO SAIL. I ALWAYS THINK WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO SAVAGE THE FUTURE DANGER THAT MIGHT BEFALL OUR AFFORESTATION, NOT KNOWING, THERE WAS LAID DOWN RULE GOVERNMENT GAVE TO THE EXPORTER OF WOOD, WHICH SAYS "IF YOU CUT ONE, YOU MUST PLANT TWO" BUT NONE OF THESE EXPORTERS ADHERE TO IT. I KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I WORK IN THE INDUSTRY. IT GOT A TIME CHINESE FLOODED ONNE PORT FOR WOOD EXPORT, SOMETIME YOU COUNT MORE THAN 1000CONTAINERS OF WOOD AND CHARCOAL TO BE EXPORT. IN THAT WISE I SUPPORT THE DECISION OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, LET THEM DO THE NEEDFUL BEFORE THE BAN WILL BE LIFTED.
ALTERNATIVELY DIVERSIFY INTO "PROCUREMENT BUSINESS" IT A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS EVEN AT THIS TIME BUDGET HAD BEEN SIGNED, FLAG OF SO MANY PROJECTS LIKE CONSTRUCTION OF 4TH MAINLAND BRIDGE THAT WORTH 844BILLONS NAIRA, AND OTHER PROJECTS AWAITING IN THE COUNTRY TO BE EXECUTED. AVAIL THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR ON HOW TO START.
HERE IS THE KEY!! www.procurementgate.com or call 08032386416.
Re: What Next? After Federal Government Banned The Exportation Of Wood And Charcoal. by aloeman15(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
Your plan only makes sense when there's stable power supply, train networks and greater ease of doing business.
For now, it's too strenuous with the new restrictions.
Considering how many new houses are built in nigeria each week, how many move house and need new furniture, how many schools- primary, secondary and tertiary- need furnishing, not to talk of upgrading our marketplaces nationwide- you'd think diversification would make sense.
Abi?
We don't need crude for anything. But without power, we're dead in the water...

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank: Customers Besiege Bank Offices To Withdraw Their Money / A Scammer Is Using Legit Id Card Snapshots To Scam People / How Legit Is Multilevel Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.