Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Our Governors Have No Self Esteem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Governors Have No Self Esteem (1201 Views)

Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss / PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by momzee(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2006
Can you imagine our Govornors and Senators attending "This day newspaper music anniversary" that was held in Lagos and they were all taking pics with the artistes that came to perform. Such thing can never happen in countries like America and the rest. Can smeone tell me what is happening to our country?
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by whitelexi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2006
Can smeone tell me what is happening to our country?

Nigeria is not on the map of the world anymore, its been erased, meanwhile, this isnt the most appropriate place for this thread smiley
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by 190: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
i tire o, seriously 9ja no dey world map again sha
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by 190: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2008
i tire o, seriously 9ja no dey world map again sha
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by jenikadi: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2008
ok undecided
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by AloyEmeka9: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2008
Can you imagine our Govornors and Senators attending "This day newspaper music anniversary" that was held in Lagos and they were all taking pics with the artistes that came to perform. Such thing can never happen in countries like America and the rest. Can smeone tell me what is happening to our country?

What do you mean? It happens in America more than anywhere. Governors in America take pictures with celebrities, beauty queens, soldiers, Joe the plumbers etc?. Is it the same America that has a governor that was a wrestler? even GW Bush can take pictures with Paris Hilton if she's safe enough to come close to him. It's no biggie and that is not our problem in Nigeria. If they like, they can take pictures with all the akwunakwuna for Allen Ave as long as they do their job, who cares?
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by ima1(f): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

What do you mean? It happens in America more than anywhere. Governors in America take pictures with celebrities, beauty queens, soldiers, Joe the plumbers etc?. Is it the same America that has a governor that was a wrestler? even GW Bush can take pictures with Paris Hilton if she's safe enough to come close to him. It's no biggie and that is not our problem in Nigeria. If they like, they can take pictures with all the akwunakwuna for Allen Ave as long as they do their job, who cares?

happens everywhere not just in naija, it pretty much has to do with someone wanting to associate with a celebrity, same reason you will see Ransey, Omotola, Psquare and would want to take a picture with them.
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by richo(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2008
mom zee:

waw! how "romantic" that is
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by 25more(f): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2008
now wazs rong with lazy politicians taking pics with fat artists? angry angry

are just hating or what ?
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by Busta(f): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2008
Puhlesssssss. . . .it happens everywhere. Nigerians might take it to an extent but it does happens everywhere.
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by DisGuy: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

difference is they usually do this when the concert means something or they are introducing a policy, not just some sing-song doing beer-belly hugs
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by Tatase(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
Not that I'm for or against the picture-taking with celebs, but i am wondering what self-esteem has to do with it.
Re: Our Governors Have No Self Esteem by Hardar4lag(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
No be new thing na

(1) (Reply)

Apartheid In South Africa, A Blessing Or A Course? / Curfew In Port Harcourt! / Oba Of Oyinlola’s Town Robbed Of Cash, Property Worth N1bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.