Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account (20239 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. / Nigerian Doctor Returns N2.1m Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chrisxxx(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2016
The money may get missing from the hand of the man he returned it to. I witnessed that in my community once. I was given some money to rectify electrical problem. I did the job and returned the balance to the chief. The day the chief was rendering account he gave account of the money that was spent on the electricity rectification as the total given to me without considering the one I returned to him. As from that day I distrusted him. Before then the chief to me appeared like an upright man.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Kbs468(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2016
0rex:
sad
Corruption in Nigeria is so bad that doing the normal thing becomes news. Many people do these things in different magnitude. Why should it be news?
You are very right Brother but it has to be News now especially at this stage of our National life to encourage a multitude of the Citizenry about doing the right thing in truth and Sincerity fuelled by the fear of God and we would all see how Development and freedom would become widespread in our lives. God is already cooking up a Good morning breakfast for all and sundry to His Honour and Glory.
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by SIRRDIQ(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2016
PROUDLY HAUSA's we are not.................... ........................................................................

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 11:50am On May 30, 2016
Honesty One gud example of Hausa ppl... Honest ppl!
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Awww! Such a nice man with a good heart...smiley

May God in His infinite mercy reward your honesty... Amen!smileysmiley

Amin.
I strongly suspect this shall not go unnoticed and that his reward will commence from here on Earth - as many could be inspired to shower him with gifts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by ubangh417: 12:36pm On May 30, 2016
No body cares to find out how much did the man return? Nigerians will it be possible to find a Nigerian in heaven angry grin shocked cool
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
Kbs468:

You are very right Brother but it has to be News now especially at this stage of our National life to encourage a multitude of the Citizenry about doing the right thing in truth and Sincerity fuelled by the fear of God and we would all see how Development and freedom would become widespread in our lives. God is already cooking up a Good morning breakfast for all and sundry to His Honour and Glory.
Well, that's true sha.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by TDH01: 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
Kingsley1000:
if i were the man..click like if u think i will return the money and share if u think i will devour it

how old are you? to guess if you will return d money.

if you are more than 35 , you may return d money but if you are 35 or less you will not .
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by 12akofe: 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
This old man deservers an apointment frm fed govt
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by blackbeau1(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2016
And then they will tell me All nigerians are corrupt. This is a clear example that we still have some morally upright ppl in d society. Although make I no lie, I no 4 return d money
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Heshei: 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
This type of story gives me cause for joy but my last experience isn't making me smile at all right now.. I had similar experience last month and did the needful without thinking twice about it. I knew someone made a mistake and will have to refund same by deduction or perhaps sack self if he/she can't explain the were about of over 30k.

My current experience with my bank account right now leaves me to wonder if I actually did the right thing ... I received may monthly sal. alert and discover the exact money which i returned to the company's finance guy last month has been placed in the ledger balance of my account(Inaccessible).

Don't know what the outcome maybe .. but will wait till I get a response mail from UBA and also what they will have to say at their customer desk when I visit tomorrow.

Good hearted people should be encouraged and not made mockery of because of their choice to be the change they want to see in the world.
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
If I start posting all my good deeds, una go beg make I replace Bubu
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by efficiencie(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2016
Many with their words praise this man but with their deeds they call him a fool...Many praise good deeds but go on to do evil...
Re: Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by patola080(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
That is true

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Mother Suspended Her From Her Company For Fighting Her Staff / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly / 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.