Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Just Let Hope.(words Of Hope) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Let Hope.(words Of Hope) (2758 Views)

Words Of Encouragement To Move On With Life. / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Let Hope.(words Of Hope) by PrivateInvestig: 9:34am On May 30, 2016
Hope.

One look at life,sometimes,it seems vague,not because it isn't clear enough,but for the elements be-deviling it. Often times we sit alone scared,the future only has a face in many parts,its bleak,dicey and exposed to all manner of uncertainty.

Most times I often hear people say "life isn't fair" but I differ vehemently, to say with utmost benevolence that it's the forces of life that isn't fair. The forces of life entails how each individual responds to challenges.
The mistake we make sometimes is that we make our hearts large enough to accommodate that pain,suffering,challenge;but makes it too small a place for HOPE.

Don't let me decieve you,the reason that problem seems to persist isn't because the problem is there,Nah! It's all about your response to such. Sorry to say,there are some problems and challenges which solution you may never find. You may never find out why he dumped you,you may never understand why your boss picks on you,you may never understand why the love of your life cheats on you,despite your efforts,or that H.I.V, you may never find solution to it.

The news is stop looking for solution, create Room for HOPE,it lies without the rumbling thud in that scarred heart,but it's in such a place not meant to be. It may take a lot of nerves to find Solution,but HOPE lies within you,concentrate. Why commit suicide over spill overs when people like AY spent nine years in school,why make your self inferior,thinking hard. No!!!

Create a Little space for that challenge, and a bigger space for HOPE. Don't die over that child,he may be a pastor,Imam,or even a president tomorrow, then you may have died for nothing. Remember, we are all peculiar, unique and special.it's time to stop seeking for solution, yea,its time to give HOPE a place.

Penned By me.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Fairly Used Wooden And Venetian Blinds For Sale / My Issue With Gtbank 737 And GLO Mobile. / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.