Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week (19434 Views)

Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by giga02(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
I feel we should wait till the end of the week and by Monday we start a national protest begginning from Monday
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
giga02:
I feel we should wait till the end of the week and by Monday we start a national protest begginning from Monday
then the planning should start now!!!
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Adeeko007(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Lalasticlala ooo! Abeg move this thread to front page. Tnx
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by rashydrashyd: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Dear Team,

Remember the Muslim fasting period of Ramadhan is just by the side and with fasting many out of those fasting will not be able to obey all the camp drills and this may cause some negative reactions....

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by easyfem(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
I loose sleep over this shit called nysc
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by porchster: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Am still looking in disarray... NYSC
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
I pray it work.
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2016
after d nysc wey d job
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by successralu(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2016
please where is Ben Bruce nd omojuwa d social media gods,they should help us here..we are just wasting at home
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by hemartins(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Kezifils:
Fasting is almost here. I dont see us going to camp anymore. their mission has bin achieved
rashydrashyd:
Dear Team,
Remember the Muslim fasting period of Ramadhan is just by the side and with fasting many out of those fasting will not be able to obey all the camp drills and this may cause some negative reactions....

Cooldude68:
Don't waste your time guys, CUL won't come out until after the Ramadan fasting. That's the only reason that could be responsible for the delay. Muslims can't fast in camp and since it's a compulsory thing, orientation camp palava can't stand in it's way.....my observation tho

All of you using fasting as excuse, camping would still hold. Fasting or no fasting.

I was in camp during Ramadan last year.
There was no preferential treatment to Muslim Corp members. The same drill, parade, etc.
The only difference was you go early to collect breakfast as early as 5am.
So, PCMs, camp can still hold.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Lucasinho(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
I pity 4 U guYs
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by giga02(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Lucasinho:
I pity 4 U guYs
pity urself......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by klassd(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2016
NYSC stream 2 will be in July, because of ramadan!
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by giga02(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
We must go out on Monday to protest against this rubbish called NYSC
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by MansaMoussa: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Instead of wasting your time demonstrating... I suggest you bombard the twitter handles of the Hosts of ChannelsTV sunrise daily ( Suleiman, Chamberlain, Maupe), requesting an Interview with Oga Kazaure and the Min of Youth and Sport ( the Che Guevara wannabe)..even the President watches that program so all the big boys will hear about your fate.thats berra, cuz most of the people that will see you carrying placards in the sun can't do jack about the situation..the most you can get is " eyaa
Also, change your slogan from #WeMustServe to, #PharoahLetUrPeopleGo. lolzzzzzzzzzz. So that If the Government cannot fund the programme (Thanks to the Avengers) they should exempt this batch so that you can collect your exemption cert and move forward in life.
My Two Worthless Naira.

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Kooldude01: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
If only they (NYSC) know how frustrated i am right now. i just can't wait
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Kooldude01: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cooldude68:
Don't waste your time guys, CUL won't come out until after the Ramadan fasting. That's the only reason that could be responsible for the delay. Muslims can't fast in camp and since it's a compulsory thing, orientation camp palava can't stand in it's way.....my observation tho
Got ya! how many cooldude's do we have on nairaland? Are u a PCM stream 2 member?
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by josites(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Our Muslim brothers are observing azumi/ fasting, d DG is also a muslim, i think camp wud be after d ramadan celebration. Period
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by sheylarhh(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
MansaMoussa:
Instead of wasting your time demonstrating... I suggest you bombard the twitter handles of the Hosts of ChannelsTV sunrise daily ( Suleiman, Chamberlain, Maupe), requesting an Interview with Oga Kazaure and the Min of Youth and Sport ( the Che Guevara wannabe)..even the President watches that program so all the big boys will hear about your fate.thats berra, cuz most of the people that will see you carrying placards in the sun can't do jack about the situation..the most you can get is " eyaa
Also, change your slogan from #WeMustServe to, #PharoahLetUrPeopleGo. lolzzzzzzzzzz. So that If the Government cannot fund the programme (Thanks to the Avengers) they should exempt this batch so that you can collect your exemption cert and move forward in life.
My Two Worthless Naira.
We nid dere twitter handle
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Heavance(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Till after Ramadan whether you all like it or not, (so I heard from one local government).
They played stream II well, they will become batch B, while batch B will become batch C, just observe and you will find out. I just fear what is happening under this admin with the claim of so much recovered funds we still dey suffer......
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
sheylarhh:
We nid dere twitter handle
@nysc_ng
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by fldta: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nysc should be scrapped, no impact at all. Have neva been a fan, d best tin is to end it all. SCRAP NYSC!!!!
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by cho25bc(f): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
I created a thread where I wrote an open letter 2 d DG,d biased mods did not deem it fit 2 move it 2 FP.what a partial way oof moderating a site? Not dat I'm beefing d Op bt it's annoying wen ur efforts 2 make a change is ignored by doze who feel dat becos of dier positions as moderators,they can jst select anyhow.it's so unfair. D letter I composed contained exactly what d Op said dat we shud do
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by musaajebor(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
cho25bc:
I created a thread where I wrote an open letter 2 d DG,d biased mods did not deem it fit 2 move it 2 FP.what a partial way oof moderating a site? Not dat I'm beefing d Op bt it's annoying wen ur efforts 2 make a change is ignored by doze who feel dat becos of dier positions as moderators,they can jst select anyhow.it's so unfair. D letter I composed contained exactly what d Op said dat we shud do

so whats ur point?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by ibukunadekanbi: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
ONLY GOd dat can intervain in dis matter btw fiance minister and D G. In conjuction with buhari.
ONLY GOd dat can intervain in dis matter btw fiance minister and D G. In conjuction with buhari.
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
it has been observed that the FG has approved the monies meant for the prosecution of our orientation camp, but the fund has not been disbursed to NYSC by the ministry of finance.

this is Kemi Adeosun's number, let us bombard her with calls and messages, so she'll feel our frustration.

For whoever want to talk to the finance minister, Kemi Adeosun...08077427705

if NYSC is not a priority, they should scrap it and free us

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by cho25bc(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
My point is dat every relevant posts dat are dedicated 2 d Stream II struggle shud be equally recongized on FP. Dis way,they will easily get 2 d right quarters. When our voices are given d same treatment, it will be meaningful n more effective. Now d big question is,how many of us are ready 2 protest on social media,on d streets or thru open letters?
musaajebor:

so whats ur point?
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Kinghenreey: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Heavance:
Till after Ramadan whether you all like it or not, (so I heard from one local government).
They played stream II well, they will become batch B, while batch B will become batch C, just observe and you will find out. I just fear what is happening under this admin with the claim of so much recovered funds we still dey suffer......
chairman no dey talk all these kind thing for here nah. Nobody ask for your OPINION. please keep it to yourself. GOD BLESS
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by nurusystem(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
hope their is no changing of state of deployment,,.
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Ayanfe29(f): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Heavance post=46237870]Till after Ramadan whether you all like it or not, (so I heard from one local government).
They played stream II well, they will become batch B, while batch B will become batch C, just observe and you will find out. I just fear what is happening under this admin with the claim of so much recovered ........
stop vomiting rubbish upandan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Punishment For Deserting NYSC? / A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.