Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (30448 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / PHOTOS: Beggers In Front Of National Mosque When Buhari Came To Pray / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by namun(f): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
@igbo boy, gay!!!!
continue showing stupid you are and how little you know
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sssob: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
people cant u reason , dont be tribalistic, the gov didnt deport hausas , he Deported BEGGERS who have no work but constitute nuisance to the environment in lag, or would u rather they stay and kip sticking their leperosy hand through ur car window,

well he could have rehabilitated them but will they hear, so the best is to take them home,

please dont be tribalistic
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by igboboy1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
namun:

@igbo boy, gay!!!!
continue showing stupid you are and how little you know

shocked wow!! So na u come know much?

Like I said you are an ignorant ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by pcicero(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2009
are u guys still on this topic?
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by thetruth2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
@post:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by mamagee3(f): 3:06am On Feb 09, 2010
That's good, Fashola should do keep up the good work.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by jason12345: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
why should fashola only deport the hausa beggers
i thought it is one nigeria
why not deport some igbos or south south ppl also why hausa
or do u want to tell me that is only the northerners that beg, abi

this would piss some ppl off but it's the true wink
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by chyz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2010
jason12345:

why should fashola only deport the hausa beggers
why not deport some igbos or south south ppl also why hausa
or do u want to tell me that is only the northerners that beg, abi

this would piss some ppl off but it's the true wink

There are no such thing as igbo beggers,thats why. funny how ur trying to get a tribal thing going by mentioning igbo. nice try lol
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by T9ksy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
Posted by: chyz
There are no such thing as igbo beggers,thats why. funny how your trying to get a tribal thing going by mentioning igbo. nice try lol

But he mentioned South-south people, too. Or these igbos as well?
Anyway, u are right as there are no igbo beggars and the title of thread was "Lagos deports xxxx Beggars".
I suspect Jason is one of those who gets his hard-on from tribal bashings.

What a waste!!!
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
T9ksy:

Posted by: chyz
But he mentioned South-south people, too. Or these igbos as well?
Anyway, u are right as there are no igbo beggars and the title of thread was "Lagos deports xxxx Beggars".
I suspect Jason is one of those who gets his hard-on from tribal bashings.

What a waste!!!

Thank you. You said EXACTLY the thing I wanted to say.

chyz would have done his image a world of good by say there are hardly any such thing as an Igbo or SOUTH SOUTH beggars. But he displayed his tribalistic predisposition.

And the jason has peanuts for brains for not observing that.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by edoyad(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2010
I can boldly say that 85-90% of the beggars on the streets of Nigeria today are hausa people. The polio victims, crippled, vvf divorcees, almajiris etc all come from the same source. The hausa society gives it's tacit approval of this social malaise and armies of beggars can be seen sitting in front of their so called "big men's/alhajis" houses waiting to collect alms and food.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
edoyad:

I can boldly say that 85-90% of the beggars on the streets of Nigeria today are hausa people. The polio victims, crippled, vvf divorcees, almajiris etc all come from the same source. The hausa society gives it's tacit approval of this social malaise and armies of beggars can be seen sitting in front of their so called "big men's/alhajis" houses waiting to collect alms and food.

GBAM and GBOSA and GBAM!!!
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by aljharem(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
edoyad:

i begi sharrp , are dey no igbo and ijaw beggars on the street, or do yorubas not do area boy to beg for money
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by aljharem11(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2010
i repeat fashola should not deport anyone in the same country

since we are a country, how can u deport anyone; do that make sense angry angry
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by strangerf: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2010
From the bottom of my heart I am disposed to exclaim "Good riddance to bad rubbish."
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by CYclone1(f): 6:05am On Dec 15, 2010
Only 160? grin I don't live in Lagos but I think it's good riddance to bad rubbish. The northerners are doing worse to yorubas and igbos in the north by killing them in the name of religion. . .  at least Fashola didn't kill or maim them, they were simply sent back home where they belong!
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by dederocs(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2012
good job,ı wonder the rubbısh people are sayıng that ıt ıs agaınst human rıghts.the state has the rıght to sanıtıse ıts polıty.Thıs contraptıon called Nıgerıa ıs a farce,the Brıtısh only merged both protectorates for thıer convenıence,they do not care about us.Usman Dan fodıo brought ın all those fulanı wıth hım to the northern axıs.we have nothıng ın comıng wıth these people,chase them out or else they dstroy lagos.they are agents of destructıon antı development.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by dederocs(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=jason12345]why should fashola only deport the hausa beggers
why not deport some igbos or south south

Yes northerners and fulanıs all one are the beggars ın Nıgerıa.The north ıs cursed cos of the wıckedness ın thıer hearts.ımagıne people manıpulatıng thıer own people traınıng them as almajırıs.wat a waste of human lıfe,stıll they gıve bırth to more beggars.ıf na me be fashola no sıngle abokı beggar go remaın.fools
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Germannig: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2012
Northerners deported by Fasola
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by OldBiafran: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Fasola is following the footsteps of Awolowo. He hates Biafrans.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by agbameta: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
SapeleGuy: This action is unconstitutional according to section 4 point 41:
41. (1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom.

Even those who should know better are ignoring the constitution (Fashola is a SAN) - If it is true, then this move is appalling.

Section 35 (1) of the Const. provides that “every person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law -( a b, c,) ” (d) in the case of a person who has not attained the age of eighteen years for the purpose of his education or welfare; and ” (e) in the case of persons suffering from infectious or contagious disease, persons of unsound mind, persons addicted to drugs or alcohol or vagrants for the purpose of their care or treatment or the protection of the community”.

LSG based it's vagrant laws on the constitution as allowed in the same constitution as shown above.

Your interpretation of the constitution is very meager...
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by cjrane: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmm, these internal deportations is getting out of hand o!

Soon other states will start responding.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by BeautifulMind2: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Can any body provide evidence where Peter Obi deported Northerners or ask them provide ID

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by BeautifulMind2: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Ihejirikaisboko let discuss how Fashola deported Nigerians and he is now minister of federal republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2018
you won't see afonja here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by UgwuAghachi: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Yoruba want to use propaganda to fight Igbo. They don't know we will face them fire for fire, article for article, news report for news report. Una go tire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by gratiaeo(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2018
The same fashola is loved and a federal minister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by BeautifulMind2: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2018
gratiaeo:
Minister of darkness is love by who?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by BeautifulMind2: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
do you mean president of beerfraud?
Is Fashola minister of Odua republic

2 Likes

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by UgwuAghachi: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2018
gratiaeo:

Loved by who exactly. Man that was tackled by his kinsmen when he went for one of those Federal govt. organized town's hall meeting, he had to switch to speaking Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by gurunlocker: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2018
HELL-Rufai won't remember this act as a "Tribal bigot" act since Lagos state is an APC led state. Same with the Presidency!

Hypocrites everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by BeautifulMind2: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
HELL-Rufai won't remember this act as a "Tribal bigot" act since Lagos state is an APC led state. Same with the Presidency!

Hypocrites everywhere.
Don't mind them

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.