Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) (18155 Views)

Moses Adebowale Ogunbiyi Slumps And Dies (UNIOSUN Civil Engineering Dept HOD) / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by ujoseph006: 11:50am On May 30, 2016
Uniabuja Lecturer Slumps And Died During A Road Walk (Photo)

9jaflaver reporting....

The university of Abuja entire students, admin, and staffs mourns the death of one of there beloved lecturers “Late Mr Sani”, who slumped and died, while jugging, earlier. The economics lecturer, “Late Mr Sani’s” burial arrangement’s currently in progress.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-lecturer-slumps-and-died-during-a-road-walk-photo/

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by princeakins(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2016
RIP... Ishe Aye ree. sad
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 30, 2016
Some folks look healthy but are nothing but walking corpse! Moral of the story, don't get in a fight before you kill a walking corpse.
HalaMadrid

18 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Tolexander: 11:59am On May 30, 2016
princeakins:
RIP... Ishe Aye ree. sad
everything is not metaphysical

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by ScamChange(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2016
Perhaps he had one of these silent-killer diseases (Hypertension, DM or its likes)....
Eat right, live right, and stay healthy...
You can never tell...
NURSE T

RIP TO HIM

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by princeakins(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
Tolexander:
everything is not metaphysical
But this is actually mysterious... As it seems, he wasnt diagnose of any ailment. I believe it cant b far fetch to be metaphysical. #Maview
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by bukynkwuenu: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
only d nature of d environment of buharis govt....is enough 2 kill a man....
a man thinking of how govt will nt increase his salary or even pay d token on time.....with d inflating price of basic human needs in d market...many ppl walking on d street are lost in worries n victims of BP....

APC Y
BUHARI Y

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Hopey12(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
Him don chop d wrong person
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by free2ryhme: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by DPricey1(f): 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
RIP to him
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
Cardiac Arrest.
RIP

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by truthspeaks: 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
During a walk?....him don chop d one wey hook am. Moral of d story : lecturers beware of students. U neva can tel wch 1 de carry abt village power

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Daslim180(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
Heart Failure is always d cause, R.I.P.

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by ofemigeorge(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
It was his time

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Caracta(f): 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
Jeez!!! cry cry cry
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by kingarizona1(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
Hopey12:
Him don chop d wrong person
angry What's this one saying!?

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by OlalekanMultiD(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
R I P
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by pmc01(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2016
Staff, not staffs

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by banmee(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
princeakins:
But this is actually mysterious... As it seems, he wasnt diagnose of any ailment. I believe it cant b far fetch to be metaphysical. #Maview

How do you know he was not diagnosed with an ailment. Africans don't care about their health. It's documented. How many times in your lifetime have you gone for a medical check up? Nigerians like blaming God and buhari for things they caused.

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by basil15: 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
Some folks look healthy but are nothing but walking corpse! Moral of the story, don't get in a fight before you kill a walking corpse.
HalaMadrid

Wetin concern 'hala madrid' with this topic now?
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by onadana: 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
baba Oshomole should tell us the secret.

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by ubangh417: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
I believe say na bad money him chop sad shocked[color=#000000][/color][i][/i]
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by CharleyCharley: 12:55pm On May 30, 2016
Pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrest... Etc etc etc

Something must kill a man. RIP.

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Adonis3: 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
h
Temmytea70:
Two things
1) Nigeria be forming white.... Who send am go jog
2)OMG. ... The OP said jugging.... grin grin grin

biko when did jogging become a "white" thing

you for no kukuma wear clothes again na... afterall na leaf we dey wear before the whites cameundecided

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
jogging for wat...agadi ekwe nka has kaala and nwuola piiii

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by Spolo1(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
RIP...from unibujasite
Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by abu99err(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
So Malam Sani is dead. may he's soul Rip.
was a sound lecturer but had some issh with self control, he got angry easily. Rip sir

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by AreaFada2: 1:02pm On May 30, 2016
ScamChange:
Perhaps he had one of these silent-killer diseases (Hypertension, DM or its likes)....
Eat right, live right, and stay healthy...
You can never tell...
NURSE T

RIP TO HIM

My amiable nurse you're right ma.

But sadly it's not that simple.

Quite likely a middle aged man who goes jogging has some level of health awareness.

The day we lost a mid-30s guy, who slumped while jogging like this man is the day it really hit me that it's not that simple.

A high-flying, young, newly wed executive on a morning jog. No medical history, fit as a fiddle. His GP was quite surprised too. He had excellent company health insurance and did regular health MOT.

I ensured I was at the autopsy (inconclusive) & got the final pathology report a couple of months later.

It was congenital heart disease.

I even used his case at a seminar presentation, after discussing it with one of the best national experts in CHD & pathology prof.

Re: Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) by omojeesu(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
Feeling well is not same as being healthy!
You don't do a road walk except your heart is fit for it!
Unfortunate!

ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) / Nairalander Offers 10 Thousand Naira For Anyone Who Solves This Logical Riddle / Thread For 300 And Above Utme Scorers 2015 Aspirants