Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) (18146 Views)

UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by broseme: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
ESUT Students On A Peaceful Protest At Government House Enugu to Let their Plight know

First semester exams started yesterday and many students were driven out of the exam hall because of none payment of school fees.

The students staged a protest to force the school administration to stop executing the No school fees No Exams policy because of the hardship in the country that made their parents unable to pay their  school fees on time. They promised to pay it as soon as possible  but want the school authority to allow them take their exams.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/esut-students-on-peaceful-protest-at.html?m=1

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by broseme: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by broseme: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
broseme:
More
more

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
That guy wey tie white handkerchief for hin head na their type dey use their tuition fees do MMM come dey cry sey things hard angry angry angry

46 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Indeed there is hardship, serious hardship in the country but I can bet it that some students would have collected the money from their parents and use it to do ponzi schemes or play bets and the thing did not yield expected returns!

However, the school need to tamper justice with mercy, at least for the sake of the real innocent ones among them!

This country is indeed hard!

6 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't think they should be protesting, I think they should be pleading with relevant authorities to help them...they are at fault for not paying school fees ab initio...make davido and the other lagos big boy see where dey suppose spend their over flowing money.

8 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this!? Why are they hidding behind the ply card?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by PqsMike: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Peaceful protest is allowed

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

with few million bucks you can build something like this

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by dayleke: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
It is well o
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by divinelove(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry how can u write exam when you have used ur sch fees for mmm and nairabet tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by edlion57(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any policy dat will make the poor in dis country suffer ...is always a welcome ideal....I pity Nigerians... people are really suffering
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
you schooled and Finished in a Nigerian Higher Institution and you haven't encountered or involved in a protest b4, did u even go to School? are u sure deep down inside it wasn't a Glorified Secondary u attend?
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin d guy sef busy dey take selfy, d protest no concern am grin
BeeBeeOoh:
That guy wey tie white handkerchief for hin head na there type dey use their tuition fees do MMM come dey cry sey things hard angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Alleviating: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry

Nonsensical nonsense undecided

Who doesn't even know you won't be allowed to write exams if yuu don't pay the fee?

Regardless of how the economy is hard. There's no way the school would allow them to write exams without paying. That's very lame.

The best thing they could do is to extend the exam date by two weeks maybe, to ensure the students pay before then. How would your lecturers get paid if you don't pay your school fees? Radarada

Now, look at them... 95% of them used the money to club and all sort of reckless ponzi already.

Now they are there constituting nuisance.

The country is hard, we know. But your irresponsible and undisciplined attitude is worsening it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by dayleke: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Broseme,
Na u tie 'kerchief for head?
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
ESUT

That one sef na school grin

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Nick4life: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Our vc nah one hell of a wicked man. Imagine as at 13 of January them done add 10k to our 125k as late payment! After 7 months for skul nah yesterday we they start exams

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by gudvibz(f): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
I dont get this cos they didn't jst start doing it and sorry to say most of them may end up not paying undecided
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yes oo it even happened here in agbani some were delayed for more than 1 hour.. After adding 10k for late payment of fees you still keep students outside
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
nna no pay schl fee ni,.?see as them be,see d future leader with handkerchief 4head,dt one na cultist nobdy go tel u..e don fagbo b4 d protest,omoyibo,nawa o
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Eye yam telling you, he's busy talking selfies while serious students are protesting angry angry
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
broseme:
ESUT Students On A Peaceful Protest At Government House Enugu to Let their Plight know

First semester exams started yesterday and many students were driven out of the exam hall because of none payment of school fees.

The students staged a protest to force the school administration to stop executing the No school fees No Exams policy because of the hardship in the country that made their parents unable to pay their  school fees on time. They promised to pay it as soon as possible  but want the school authority to allow them take their exams.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/esut-students-on-peaceful-protest-at.html?m=1

How will the sch run if you do not pay your sch fees?
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
TINALETC3:

The way him de take d selfie sef de selfish.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
God go punish esut vc for wat they did to us last yr

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nick4life:
Our vc nah one hell of a wicked man. Imagine as at 13 of January them done add 10k to our 125k as late payment! After 7 months for skul nah yesterday we they start exams

125k?

God punish the devil

eewo
chai

how much you want collect for salary after the course sef

all through my stay in the uni
I don't think I spent more than 150k as school fees
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
They just have luck the security agencies didn't kill them. APC government have to do its best to stop all kinds of protest and oppositions.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017

They don't pay school fees in time and still be the same to complain about poor quality of education and lack of infrastructure.

Is it a must y'all go to the university?

Vocational training schools re littered all over the country with fair and affordable fees but no one looks that way cos everybody wants to have a degree.

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
booked

God will judge the vc for his wickedness, school fee is N125k and its not up to 2mnths 10k was added for late payment.

last year you could write your exam and immediately you have your fee you pay and your result would be out buh now if you don't pay no lecturer dares mark your script. . .

am done with esut though but I suffer for that school. . .they dont even allow half payment that's to show you how wicked the vc is. . .I saw them protesting today towards waec and I was impressed, its high time they know their place

plus o hear say gburu gburu give them 1million for lunch. . .me I am not understanding

enugu state university of stress and tension. . .

AM OUT

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
R..I..P
Exactly one year today. I can never forget 14th of March. It was like a dream. It still hurt me till date that I will not see you again. I blame myself for your premature death...
I can still remember how we met at the complex..... you were strong and full of energy, we accepted each other on our first date. Aah this life is a mystery, you made me not to border much on my neighbours when they try to be unfriendly.
You gave me peace until that faithful day when the unforgettable happened. We were on bike heading to my house, when u fell off the bike.....mhnmm, I wasn't so fast to catch you when a moving truck crushed you before my eyes.
Ooh "MY CHARGER" .
There is nothing like a follow come CHARGER. Adieu my CHARGER. I will miss u greatly.
Thanks for using ur precious time to read this. Oya come beat me, I dey my room.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
They will be doing serious activity like protest and some people will just settle down to take sefie. undecided

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by remzor(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
I saw hell when I was an undergraduate of this prestigious school. Thats D norm, if U don't pay, U wont b allowed to write exams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Medical Varsity Takes Off, Matriculates 208 Students In Nine Programmes / Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) / UNILAG Thrown Into Darkness Over ₦200 Million Electricity Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.