Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is Gov Tambuwal Giving Out Laptops, Phones And LCD Tv On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov Tambuwal Giving Out Laptops, Phones And LCD Tv On Facebook (330 Views)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / PHOTOS: Saraki And Dogara At Gov. Tambuwal’s Daughter Dinner Party / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Gov Tambuwal Giving Out Laptops, Phones And LCD Tv On Facebook by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 30, 2016
I became friends with a Facebook page of sokoto governor as gov aminu waziri tambuwal and the governor posted that the first 50 people to like his post would be given a phone, lcd TV and laptop. I was no 17 and I received a message from him that I had won and to contact premium courier to collect my parcel. I phone the courier company using the phone no given and they said they are in calabar that I have to psy 12,500 courier fee to a diamond bank account yet to be specified in other to get parcels. can anyone verify if this is genuine. tried to reach sokoto state govt but theorists website not working, can anyone offer any information that may help me
Re: Is Gov Tambuwal Giving Out Laptops, Phones And LCD Tv On Facebook by Unblockable: 1:09pm On May 30, 2016
Na scam oooo

(1) (Reply)

Sai Baba, A Case Study Of Nigerians Impatience / Integrity Lesson By Mahatma Gandhi: It's Economic Importance To Nigeria! / Video : Mugabe Recalls How Africans Were Not Allowed To Study Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.