Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel (17757 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / 15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by HungerBAD: 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD crew?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Generalmac(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
Seen..
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
1.The Noise makers Crew These ones have no other job except from playing music .They take it serious even more than an "official mission''.Immediately PHCN takes the
light they put on their generators and continue to " gbedulize"
late into night even during examination periods.

do they now allow generators in nigerian hostel ? ?
rented accommodation I guess grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Zeroid105: 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
There are those who will always make all noise about how difficult it is to study their courses. How their lecturers are so impossible.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Tennisonsoft(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2016
falconey:
THE PUSSY NIGGAS.

this set talk about girls a lot, they talk about the beautiful girls in school,how to approach girls and when to hit the honey pot. they are the big boys crew.they find it hard to buy 500 textbook but can spend 5000 naira on a date.
Nice one but it seems like you're one of them.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by JoeCutie(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2016
Some people vow never to light a stove, let alone, cook anything for the whole period of their stay in the hostels, but then they feed better than most people who own stoves, hot plates and all forms of cooking equipments and utensils. They go about hailing people, "My guy!!!", "My niqqa!!!" "My Real Gee!!!"... Na so dem go dey waka upandan and like play like play, chop bellefull everyday. grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Swazzkid(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
falconey:
THE PUSSY NIGGAS.

this set talk about girls a lot, they talk about the beautiful girls in school,how to approach girls and when to hit the honey pot. they are the big boys crew.they find it hard to buy 500 textbook but can spend 5000 naira on a date.
I belong to this group but I'm not a big boy.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
1.The Noise makers Crew These ones have no other job except from playing music .They take it serious even more than an "official mission''.Immediately PHCN takes the
light they put on their generators and continue to " gbedulize"
late into night even during examination periods.

do they now allow generators in nigerian hostel ? ?
same thing I'm about to ask
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2016
What about the ones that cooks beans with electric heater.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2016
I dey shout disturb the whole floor for my Hall of residence!
reping hot plate crew infact my room turned into a kitchen where everybody cook. shoutout to opinchino and abayomi.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Charliiee(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2016
No.2 really dealt with me back then, painful thing is they don't show up when you about cooking (at least u can increase the ration of the food) na when u just wan comot pot from stove dem go show, to cook go even dey fear you. Its funny talking abt it now but wasn't funny then.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Chizip(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2016
NinaArsenal:
The Lesbians
hmm
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

same thing I'm about to ask
off campus
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by sonofthunder: 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
My God's Not Dead.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Julietcutie(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
hello
Swazzkid:
Hi
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Marv650(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
grin88:
Ggbayi @ op, gari and kuli kuli drunkers n ko?
bros how far now, which one is drunkers again. Na you o
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Marv650(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedI Hate hostels..undecided

I don't do too well with ''groups" ''SHARING'' and all that...
eat alone die alone stingy goat. . . . . . . Even God shared things with human, you'll soon learn.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Swazzkid(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
Julietcutie:
hello
How re doing?
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by DEIFIED(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
So true op. But there are more.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by phemybof(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
No. 1,2and 5 not available in Unilorin
Face Tanke straight
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by temidayodamoye(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
Jarizod:
my school,LAUTECH no get school hostel..u get ur hostels outside the school even in town areas
okay.thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Kennycyphers(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
6. The "Gimme This", " Gimme That" Crew

This set of people also belong to borrowers crew just a little bit advanced. They will come to your room just now and they will like "Boss, abeg you get small Garri?" and 30 minutes later they will be like "Boss, you get sugar?" and another 30 minutes they will come again and be like "Boss, you get Maggi?" and so on till they will come and ask "Bro, abeg ah fit borrow that your Jordan shoe, Suit, Spec and Boxers I get date"

[b] . . . And I'll Be Forced To Be Like

angry

Wollup Wollup Nigga, Na me send you come school abi? In Fact, Just Gerrrarahia Before . . . undecided

PS: Those set of people will only call you "Boss" when they need something from you . . . Don't Be Fooled!

DONT BE FOOLED BY THEIR HANDSHAKE.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
Jarizod:
my school,LAUTECH no get school hostel..u get ur hostels outside the school even in town areas
Yeah, we are all stayin off-campus but u will stil see dis set of people in hostels that are closer to campus lyk under g and adenike...

Of The Greatest Ladokites...
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
rented accommodation I guess grin
Yeah, he is a ladokite. We all stay off-campus but in form of hostel
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Yeah, he is a ladokite. We all stay off-campus but in form of hostel
alright bro grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Yeah, we are all stayin off-campus but u will stil see dis set of people in hostels that are closer to campus lyk under g and adenike...

Of The Greatest Ladokites...
yes boss
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Tonydeeb(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
I rep crew No. 1, but I wouldn't constitute nuisance to the extent of playing 'loudly' into the wee hours.
If at all I'm to leave the HTheatre on by then, it would be my 'Blues' collection playing & the volume within a reasonable range/minimum.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Rozaystunna(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2016
The robbers they will just enter and u loose your soul cheesy grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Ugobino: 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
Jarizod:
1.The Noise makers Crew

These ones have no other job except from playing music
They take it serious even more than an "official mission''.Immediately PHCN takes the light they put on their generators and continue to " gbedulize" late into night even during examination periods they are still up all night "gbedulizing".

I love them for one thing however on Sunday Mornings They begin to play Christian songs by artists like Don Moen, Frank Edwards e.t.c by 12:00 pm however they switch it back to gbedu.

2.The HungerBad crew

These ones carry spoons in their pockets everywhere they go. Some even carry spoons to their lecture halls so as to branch to their coursemates room after classes and get some "base".

Their nose is very sensitive as they can perceive the aroma of your delicacy 10 blocks away.They arrive at your doorstep in seconds and they devour the meal you had future plans for.

3 The SUs

If you have them in your hostel you don't need an Alarm as their " skalaboshing" will definitely wake you up every morning.Their voices can be heard two hostels away.I love them for one thing however they are very respectful and will greet you almost prostrating calling you "brother" no matter how rasta u are.

4.The borrowers crew

These ones can borrow anything u have including your underwear.They come to you and start with words like "Baba I fit see matches for your hand" The moment you give them they automatically start borrowing everything you have including your underwears.

Some of them even go as far as borrowing cooked food "Baba I fit borrow one plate of beans and garri, I go give u back I swear"

5.The Runs Girls crew

These ones entertain all sorts of jollof be it Ghanian or Nigerian jollof.Different species of men flocks in and out every second.Most times you can't sleep well because of the things you hear at night.
You can never cheat these ladies as most of them walk around with a POS.

Feel free to add urs..
heheheheheh
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by IamBellaRose(f): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
The Sadist
This ones come to the hostel with everything, including their personal toilet. They hate sharing, and you dare not come close to their hostel space because they would bash you. They quarrel with everybody in the room, na them dey claim "miss clean" pass..
Floaters
The are the Squattee of a bonafide squatter(shey u get). They don't usually stay in the hostel during the day, you would wake up to find two extra bodies compressing you on your bed.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by TopeBush(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2016
-) The Chef: These ones can cook their destiny, they have Stove ,Gas Cooker, Hot plate even Coal Pot. They know all the delicacy in this world ,even tho na hostel dem they eat 3 square meal. Pounding yam is not their problem. Moi Moi is a small thing. They have more Pots than Books,They came to school to cook.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / UNIMAID Students Protest Fees Hike(pictures) / JAMB Has NOT Scrapped Awaiting Result For 2017 UTME- Ignore Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.