Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel (17756 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / 15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Olasco93: 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
Jarizod:
1.The Noise makers Crew

These ones have no other job except from playing music
They take it serious even more than an "official mission''. Immediately PHCN takes the light they put on their generators and continue to "gbedulize" late into night even during examination periods they are still up all night "gbedulizing".

I love them for one thing however on Sunday Mornings They begin to play Christian songs by artists like Don Moen, Frank Edwards e.t.c by 12:00 pm however they switch it back to gbedulize.

This got me laughing and farting...
Because it reminds me of one Oscar in Geology Department.
Thumbs up OP.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by Easy2020: 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
Number 4 very funny
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel by manuelrukky(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2016
The Weeders: Dis ones smoke weed all day to d point weed grows in d hostel.

The Game Crew: U will always find em play some sort of game on laptop, scrabble, chess, checkers, whot

The Helpers: dis one helps d opposite gender xo as 2 gain frm them bck. If its a guy he wud b helpin females fix dere gen, on d gen, fix electrical faults xo as to get free food, i mean d two kind of food. If its a female she wud help guys cook, wash jst xo dey can ask 4 moni. Smh
The hoster FREE TO AIR: by name its d one gurl in d hostel every guy has gotten 3points frm, if u knw i mean like chelsea dis season come nd take....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIMAID Students Protest Fees Hike(pictures) / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / JAMB Has NOT Scrapped Awaiting Result For 2017 UTME- Ignore Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.