Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (47331 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

You are talking too much. No time for all this talk talk.

I say come claim old Western region. We dey wait for una.

There is nothing to claim. The maps are there as evidence. Asaba was, is and will nver be prt of your day dreaming Old Eastern R\egion.

It will remain part and parcel for the Old Western Region it has always been. If the people do not want to stay, they should relocate to Onitsha and we will use the land to grow tomatoes and poultry farming.

Asaba was, is and will forever be part of OLD WESTERN REGION. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
shizzle11:
can you imaging the bastardd?

Right. He'll get his. Wishing evil always bring evil to the wisher. He'll get his

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 8:03pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

There is nothing to claim. The maps are there as evidence. Asaba was, is and will nver be prt of your day dreaming Old Eastern R\egion.

It will remain part and parcel for the Old Western Region it has always been. If the people do not want to stay, they should relocate to Onitsha and we will use the land to grow tomatoes and poultry farming.

Asaba was, is and will forever be part of OLD WESTERN REGION. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Still talking. All i saw waas blah blah old western region...Lmfaooo

I'll be waiting for the day you decide to put the talk to action. Bring that map you dey speak about with you as well

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2016
shizzle11:
You are a consummate retard. Will you shut up already you iddioott

A lil glance @ ur profile and the fact you following ONLY females shows where your head is at and kinda explains your reasoning deficiencies.

Ignorance is a diesease. I can only pity you.

Get well soon bro. *sheds tears*

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Henrichemeka(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerian government are pushing these guys to the wall, they should be ware ooooo.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by willibounce1(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2016
Henrichemeka:
Nigerian government are pushing these guys to the wall, they should be ware ooooo.

Lol. Stop deceiving yourself. You guys can do nada. If you misbehave, this is the treatment you get. We won't allow bitter terrorist turn the country upside down just because they don't like the president.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by designexploit(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
As in selfies of each corpse.

Not possible sir

If you no get anything to say again with your mouth, you can look for a d**k you suck so as to keep your mouth busy instead of talking rubbish. Lolz
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Henrichemeka(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol. Stop deceiving yourself. You guys can do nada. If you misbehave, this is the treatment you get. We won't allow bitter terrorist turn the country upside down just because they don't like the president.
but you will allow the fulani herdsmen demolish, kill and take over their host communities because they love the president? Tell yourself the truth my brother and stop deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by designexploit(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
OJUcrook:
.... But they were all crying when Fashola deported them back to iboland

Yes, they were crying for your stupidity, what you cannot do as a husler in your state, they came and did it luceratively.

Lazy and Jealous yoruba man.
O oni lo wa ise se, maa kpa'are

Lolz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Catastrophe1: 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
God will protect his people.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by willibounce1(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
Henrichemeka:
but you will allow the fulani herdsmen demolish, kill and take over their host communities because they love the president? Tell yourself the truth my brother and stop deceiving yourself.

You guys are always weak and blinded with hatred as usual. The fulani herdsmen who causing trouble are being arrested as well. All trouble makers will be dealt with mercilessly especially the ones who want to divide the country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Marcelini(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2016
Lol! Asaba is part of western Nigeria? The same Western Nigeria that was created by Bernard Bourdillion in 1939? Lol

Let's rewind back more, since Yoruba folks want to live in the past.

Yorubaland was never part of Nigeria, it was an appendage that was added to Southern Nigeria( SE/SS) in 1906 by sir Egerton: https://www.nairaland.com/1019602/dont-blame-1914-amalgamation-rather/2

Your western Nigeria was a fraud that was created by taking parts of original Southern Nigeria and adding it to Yoruba land in 1939. An action that Anioma kings fought from the first day it was done until mid western region was created.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by willibounce1(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2016
Henrichemeka:

How many communities have the fulani taken over. Maybe you don't read and listen to news or you are just blinded with your hatred as usual. The NA is battling with the herdsmen and Boko haram. And they will do the same to ipods and NDA. They will show no mercy to the enemies of nigeria. I have said it, many of you will die as internet warriors. Heart attack and bitterness will kill you all.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Henrichemeka(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
willibounce1:

How many communities have the fulani taken over. Maybe you don't read and listen to news or you are just blinded with your hatred as usual. The NA is battling with the herdsmen and Boko haram. And they will do the same to ipods and NDA. They will show no mercy to the enemies of nigeria. I have said it, many of you will die as internet warriors. Heart attack and bitterness will kill you all.
you that reads and understands news very well, when somebody or group of person enter your village, kill so many, render so many homeless and the remaining ones fled their villages, what would you call that Mr wiseman? You forwarded a grazzing bill to the NASS, you are not even ashamed to comment on this. Go back to the drawing board my brother and advice your boss on one thousand and one promises he made to nigerians and also you guys should understand that electioneering are over...begin governance. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ngozi123(f): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
rhektor:

What was the population of the whole south-east during the biafran war, that 3 million people would died during the war? If you could believe this then you can believe just anything

Buhari himself has acknowledged that 2 million Biafrans died in the war so it's not far fetched to believe that the real number of deaths was 3 million. Offending countries have always downplayed that amount of deaths they've caused- just look at Turkey in the Armenian genocide.

I will add that the majority of Biafrans who died in the war were children and elderly people as a result of starvation so the population wouldn't have been much affected in the years to come. The only chance we have of succeeding as a nation is to stop acting the proverbial ostrich and take our heads out of the sand. How can we learn and move on from the war when some people can't even accept how many people died in it?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by menxer: 9:59pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by menxer: 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
Who fed you the lie that Edo Muslims were murdered by Biafran soldiers? I there any reliable source to back of that claim?

How could Biafrans have murdered the people of their Vice commander, Phillip Effiong?

It's true, from the History of my people and verifiable facts of water wells that served as mass graves still exist closed, in various parts of Akwa Ibom as a memorial to the genocide by the Biafran army.

Yes, Colonel (or General) Philip Effiong was with them maybe he never knew what was actually going on to his people or didn't care; greed and ambition can make a man sell his blood.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by jornie(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Let the ibos go jor...
As in..i cant wait...everyone is tired of their tantrums...killing people here and there..for what? Oil? They should get their referendum done already and leave. Peoples lives are worth more than oil and revenge
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by 33xtr66r: 10:17pm On May 30, 2016
menxer:
It's true, from the History of my people and verifiable facts of water wells that served as mass graves still exist closed, in various parts of Akwa Ibom as a memorial to the genocide by the Biafran army.

Yes, Colonel (or General) Philip Effiong was with them maybe he never knew what was actually going on to his people or didn't care; greed and ambition can make a man sell his blood.

https://www.nairaland.com/2854834/how-suddenly-started-loving-igbos
Dennixe001 post:

THE MYTHS:

As a boy growing up on the street of Port
Harcourt, I was told so many horrible things
about Igbos:I was told that Igbos were planning to push Rivers people to Abia State for the people of Abia to inhabit Rivers State because of our resources.

I was told that Igbo people enslaved and ruled
over my people in Bori the traditional
headquarters of Ogoni Kingdom.

I was told that Odumegwu Ojukwu, Onyeka
Onwenu and other prominent Igbos brazenly
rejoiced over the execution of my uncle Ken Saro Wiwa because of the role he played during the Civil War.
I was told that it is better to be slaves to Hausas than to be brothers to Igbos because, Igbos are worse than Hausas.

THE EFFECTS:

These things made me to terribly detest Igbos
beyond what you can imagine, I was always
skeptical, cynical and suspicious while dealing
with Igbos. It also affected my friendship with
Igbo guys, I was always careful not to be a victim, no matter how they value the friendship, as long as they are Igbos, they were bad eggs to me.

It also severely affected my relationship with Igbo girls, 70% of the girls I have seen are Igbos girls but I have never treated any of my Igbo girlfriends fairly because, I programmed my mind not to be interested in anything beyond the fun
attached to the chemistry of boys and girls stuff while dealing with an Igbo girl, I didn’t want to make the mistake of dating an Igbo girl to the extent of marrying her.

THE DISCOVERY:

I was posted to Akwa Ibom State for my national
youth service in November 2013, there I made so
many Igbo friends, almost 60% of Akwa Ibom
corps members are from Igbo extraction, mainly from IMSU, FUTO, ABSU, UMUDIKE, ESUT and IMT.

There I saw how determined a typical Igbo youth is, there I saw the natural tendency for economic success in a typical Igbo guy, there I saw the reason why Igbos are entrepreneurs allover the globe, there I saw that God specially gave them the metaphysical eyes to see money in things and
where you don’t even think of smelling money, there I saw that even though the Igbos have had severe political travails and marginalization, they will forever remain the economic salt of Nigeria.

While we were serving, those of us who are Port Harcourt breed UNIPORT/RSUST corps members were always complaining that Akwa Ibom is beautiful but not groovy like Port Harcourt, we were always complaining that the town is dry with no night life like Port Harcourt. But our friends from the Igbo extraction were seeing things
differently, they saw Akwa Ibom as a beautiful
virgin land highly in need of economic
exploration, they saw huge business
opportunities in where we saw boredom.

We were complaining of the insufficient N19,800 ‘alawi’ (allowance) while they were seeing it as
potential small scale business capital. We used our alawi to club in one night because, we didn’t see it as good enough to help us, while our Igbo friends inject it into their small scale businesses.

We were always going to Tropicana to see movies while our Igbo friends are busy going to Lagos to bring wears and jewelries for us to buy. We were always calling home for money but our Igbo friends were sending money home instead.

At the end of my service year, I said I was going back to Port Harcourt because I believed Uyo was too dry for me to hustle, but my Igbo friends stayed back because they saw Uyo as a land lacking business and as such, it’s good for them to
make money through the introduction of
different businesses.

THE REVERSAL:

I came back to Port Harcourt then pondered on my experience with these Igbo brains, I then realised why people hate them, I felt bad
seriously for wrongly hating them all these while, I decided to love them because, they have the kind of zeal I’d love to emulate.

THE CONVICTION:

When I was fully convinced that the Igbos are not only my role models but my blood was when they went against all odds to make Goodluck Jonathan
their own, they loved him even more than some us from the South South, they gave him their full support at the poll not minding the
consequences. Ever since, I couldn’t stop loving Igbos but to love them even more.

THE RECOMMENDATION:

Igbos drive the economy of every towns and cities in Nigeria, nobody can change that, so instead of hating them for doing business in your place, I’d advise you compete with them even if you know you can’t beat them because, it is your land that is benefiting economically and otherwise with such
healthy competition, it is a win win situation.

IN CONCLUSION:

Igbos are subject of hate in this country,
apparently due to wrong perception, but I
personally think Igbos are cool like any other
tribe, and bad like any other tribe too. Though my main problem with them is that, they never admit their flaws no matter how glaring but they are always quick to lampoon the slightest folly of other tribes.

If you want to be successful economically, think like Igbos!
—–By Dennis, Rivers State.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by 33xtr66r: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by 33xtr66r: 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
Phillip Effiong Jnr, speaking on Biafr* at Ireland refugee conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdA00rAu6YU

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Commentus2: 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
Marcelini:
Lol! Asaba is part of western Nigeria? The same Western Nigeria that was created by Bernard Bourdillion in 1939? Lol

Let's rewind back more, since Yoruba folks want to live in the past.

Yorubaland was never part of Nigeria, it was an appendage that was added to Southern Nigeria( SE/SS) in 1906 by sir Egerton: https://www.nairaland.com/1019602/dont-blame-1914-amalgamation-rather/2

Your western Nigeria was a fraud that was created by taking parts of original Southern Nigeria and adding it to Yoruba land in 1939. An action that Anioma kings fought from the first day it was done until mid western region was created.

I BEG TELL US MORE STORY cool
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SUBMARINE: 11:53pm On May 30, 2016
ndaman25:
OK nah .....time for them to dance to the music... IPOB be prepared we are cumin for you

Which tribe is coming for IPOB
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SirVintageCock: 2:17am On May 31, 2016
designexploit:

If you no get anything to say again with your mouth, you can look for a d**k you suck so as to keep your mouth busy instead of talking rubbish. Lolz
Seems you quoted the wrong person cos I didn't get you at all.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by sindan: 4:31am On May 31, 2016
33xtr66r:

https://www.nairaland.com/2854834/how-suddenly-started-loving-igbos
Dennixe001 post:

THE MYTHS:

As a boy growing up on the street of Port
Harcourt, I was told so many horrible things
about Igbos:I was told that Igbos were planning to push Rivers people to Abia State for the people of Abia to inhabit Rivers State because of our resources.

I was told that Igbo people enslaved and ruled
over my people in Bori the traditional
headquarters of Ogoni Kingdom.

I was told that Odumegwu Ojukwu, Onyeka
Onwenu and other prominent Igbos brazenly
rejoiced over the execution of my uncle Ken Saro Wiwa because of the role he played during the Civil War.
I was told that it is better to be slaves to Hausas than to be brothers to Igbos because, Igbos are worse than Hausas.

THE EFFECTS:

These things made me to terribly detest Igbos
beyond what you can imagine, I was always
skeptical, cynical and suspicious while dealing
with Igbos. It also affected my friendship with
Igbo guys, I was always careful not to be a victim, no matter how they value the friendship, as long as they are Igbos, they were bad eggs to me.

It also severely affected my relationship with Igbo girls, 70% of the girls I have seen are Igbos girls but I have never treated any of my Igbo girlfriends fairly because, I programmed my mind not to be interested in anything beyond the fun
attached to the chemistry of boys and girls stuff while dealing with an Igbo girl, I didn’t want to make the mistake of dating an Igbo girl to the extent of marrying her.

THE DISCOVERY:

I was posted to Akwa Ibom State for my national
youth service in November 2013, there I made so
many Igbo friends, almost 60% of Akwa Ibom
corps members are from Igbo extraction, mainly from IMSU, FUTO, ABSU, UMUDIKE, ESUT and IMT.

There I saw how determined a typical Igbo youth is, there I saw the natural tendency for economic success in a typical Igbo guy, there I saw the reason why Igbos are entrepreneurs allover the globe, there I saw that God specially gave them the metaphysical eyes to see money in things and
where you don’t even think of smelling money, there I saw that even though the Igbos have had severe political travails and marginalization, they will forever remain the economic salt of Nigeria.

While we were serving, those of us who are Port Harcourt breed UNIPORT/RSUST corps members were always complaining that Akwa Ibom is beautiful but not groovy like Port Harcourt, we were always complaining that the town is dry with no night life like Port Harcourt. But our friends from the Igbo extraction were seeing things
differently, they saw Akwa Ibom as a beautiful
virgin land highly in need of economic
exploration, they saw huge business
opportunities in where we saw boredom.

We were complaining of the insufficient N19,800 ‘alawi’ (allowance) while they were seeing it as
potential small scale business capital. We used our alawi to club in one night because, we didn’t see it as good enough to help us, while our Igbo friends inject it into their small scale businesses.

We were always going to Tropicana to see movies while our Igbo friends are busy going to Lagos to bring wears and jewelries for us to buy. We were always calling home for money but our Igbo friends were sending money home instead.

At the end of my service year, I said I was going back to Port Harcourt because I believed Uyo was too dry for me to hustle, but my Igbo friends stayed back because they saw Uyo as a land lacking business and as such, it’s good for them to
make money through the introduction of
different businesses.

THE REVERSAL:

I came back to Port Harcourt then pondered on my experience with these Igbo brains, I then realised why people hate them, I felt bad
seriously for wrongly hating them all these while, I decided to love them because, they have the kind of zeal I’d love to emulate.

THE CONVICTION:

When I was fully convinced that the Igbos are not only my role models but my blood was when they went against all odds to make Goodluck Jonathan
their own, they loved him even more than some us from the South South, they gave him their full support at the poll not minding the
consequences. Ever since, I couldn’t stop loving Igbos but to love them even more.

THE RECOMMENDATION:

Igbos drive the economy of every towns and cities in Nigeria, nobody can change that, so instead of hating them for doing business in your place, I’d advise you compete with them even if you know you can’t beat them because, it is your land that is benefiting economically and otherwise with such
healthy competition, it is a win win situation.

IN CONCLUSION:

Igbos are subject of hate in this country,
apparently due to wrong perception, but I
personally think Igbos are cool like any other
tribe, and bad like any other tribe too. Though my main problem with them is that, they never admit their flaws no matter how glaring but they are always quick to lampoon the slightest folly of other tribes.

If you want to be successful economically, think like Igbos!
—–By Dennis, Rivers State.

*tears* your post just made my day, thank you so much, May God bless you and your entire household cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by baysol: 7:45am On May 31, 2016
OJUcrook:
.... But they were all crying when Fashola deported them back to iboland

They cry because their evil is to take all southern Nigeria the way they are slowly annexing soth south. We are watching you as you unfold your stupidity once again. because of lack of love that leave with their generations and penchance for tribalism and I Before the Others (IBO) behaviour that has taken them to other parts of the world which has helped short changed other well meaning Nigerians who are inadvertently been counted with them as Nigerians. They are only Nigerians only when there is benefit on the table but they are not interested when the economy is down as like now then they remember they are Biafra. This has been the pattern in Nigeria affairs with this lots of inconsequential people. Who they Epp? Abeg let them leave and never dream to come back again. Lobatan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Caseless: 9:32am On May 31, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Coming with the pics sir.
people on those pictures never reach 3 million na. Besides such are common in Africa. How are we sure this ones were taking in the east?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SirVintageCock: 9:38am On May 31, 2016
We are even lucky to find internet pics of a war fought roughly 49 years ago in Africa..
Caseless:
people on those pictures never reach 3 million na. Besides such are common in Africa. How are we sure this ones were taking in the east?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SirVintageCock: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
The cry of a broken heart. Do not hesitate to vote them out of Nigeria when the time comes.
baysol:

They cry because their evil is to take all southern Nigeria the way they are slowly annexing soth south. We are watching you as you unfold your stupidity once again. because of lack of love that leave with their generations and penchance for tribalism and I Before the Others (IBO) behaviour that has taken them to other parts of the world which has helped short changed other well meaning Nigerians who are inadvertently been counted with them as Nigerians. They are only Nigerians only when there is benefit on the table but they are not interested when the economy is down as like now then they remember they are Biafra. This has been the pattern in Nigeria affairs with this lots of inconsequential people. Who they Epp? Abeg let them leave and never dream to come back again. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by okuneddie(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
JaredNormak:
Who fed you the lie that Edo Muslims were murdered by Biafran soldiers? I there any reliable source to back of that claim?

How could Biafrans have murdered the people of their Vice commander, Phillip Effiong?

bros about the Edo Muslims, ask the people from the state...not the young fellas but old men that witness the war.....and as for the anaang people, read tragedy of victory by Godwin A Isama.....the book is with pictures and maps
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by stevedre: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2016
baysol:

Igbo not ibo....now translate igbo for all to explore your ignorance the more. Try to promote love not hate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.