Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (45203 Views)

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
Since this man Fayose started his ranting against PMB,the only lesson i learnt is the import of silence.If you anwer a fool you are likely to be taken as a fool.
When an individual is on security watch in a country,the UN may not be able to help his case.
When this man's tenure finishes i see him answering many questions.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by donbrowser(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
Fayose for crying out loud you are not the only governor in SW. Well, if you have the ball make attempt to travel out whether Ekiti civil servant won't turn to DSS and drag you on the floor. Oniranu gomina
Oga forget dat thing not even Obj could dare Fayose, that guy is simply untouchable.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by donbrowser(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2016
oluwafemtos:
I know he can't do such to obasanjo... Buhari is too gentle that's y and it's Jonathan administration that gave citizens freedom of speech. That's y, mumu governor
i will post the link for you where he tackled Obj, you no know Fayose.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
kingsfield:
Thought u mentioned Ekiti state earlier?
I did not. Check very well
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by lozanni(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
wirinet:

You people are hypocrites, where was freedom of movement, immunity, checks and balance when president Jonathan was restricting governors from entering Ekiti state on the eve of fayose's election, where was fundamental human rights when governors aircrafts were refused landing rights to land in Nigerian airports. Fayose PDP and their supporters were enjoying the show then and screaming GEJ till 2019. Now what goes around comes around and they are forming emergency human rights activists.

Impunity whether under GEJ or under PMB is impunity and all right thinking persons must oppose it through legal and other non-violent means.
Its Fayose being restricted today; if everyone keeps quiet, it could be you tommorrow (circumstances can change overnight, ask Diya the number 2 man under Abacha) or it could progress to unlawful detentions of the opposition.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by wirinet(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
kingsfield:

Thought u mentioned Ekiti state earlier?

APC Governors Barred From Traveling To Ekiti For Campaign Rally

Nigerian opposition governor was detained on Thursday by security forces on his way to campaign in the southwest Ekiti state before a local election this weekend, an official said. Rotimi Amaechi, one of seven governors to defect last year from President Goodluck Jonathan's ruling party to the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC), was detained in neighbouring Ondo state while making his way to his airplane.

"He was stopped ... by military personnel who surrounded his convoy and said they had superior orders from above to not let him depart from that location or continue his journey," Ibim Seminitari, information commissioner for Amaechi's Rivers state told Reuters. The airplane had been impounded, she said. "He is still at that location as I speak to you," she said
In a statement issued in Ado-Ekiti on Thursday by APC National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said at least three governors – Adams Oshiomhole of Edo, Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers and Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano – have so far been prevented from making the trip.

It said the helicopter that was to ferry Governor Oshiomhole from Benin to Ado-Ekiti was refused permission to take off from the Benin Airport, while the plane that was flying Governor Kwankwanso to Akure was denied permission to land.
http://africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/politics/8426-apc-governors-barred-from-traveling-to-ekiti-for-campaign-rally

Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by wirinet(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2016
lozanni:

Impunity whether under GEJ or under PMB is impunity and all right thinking persons must oppose it through legal and other non-violent means.
Its Fayose being restricted today; if everyone keeps quiet, it could be you tommorrow (circumstances can change overnight, ask Diya the number 2 man under Abacha) or it could progress to unlawful detentions of the opposition.

I agree that impunity under whatever guise should be condemned, but why were you guys cheerleading Jonathan when he engaged in impunity but turn around and condemn buhari for engaging in the same impunity.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by topsam1(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
donbrowser:

Oga forget dat thing not even Obj could dare Fayose, that guy is simply untouchable.

Ob boy! You go soon cry for fayose ooooo....jst an example ooo, if you dey fight person and the person keep quiet, wahala dey ooo
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by kingsfield(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
wirinet:

the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar has placed an order restricting movements within the boundaries of Ekiti State with effect from 6pm on Thursday (yesterday) June 19, 2014 to 6am of Sunday June 22, 2014.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
His name wasnt even mentioned.... N d S.S have many governors in PDP, so which of them will come out to join Fayose's ranting? The humbling part is that the President's media aides don't even act as if Fayosr exists in most cases, Nobody in d presidency dey even mention him name even with all his noise making. I think he should learn from that n only make noise when relevant, while making sure he doesn't criticise d Government for failing Nigerians in areas he is also failing people of EKITI cos that will b hypocrisy.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by wirinet(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
kingsfield:

the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar has placed an order restricting movements within the boundaries of Ekiti State with effect from 6pm on Thursday (yesterday) June 19, 2014 to 6am of Sunday June 22, 2014.

Can you please state the relevant sections of the constitution that empowers the IG to place restrictions on movements within the boundaries of a state.
In that case Solomon Arase can place restrictions within the boundaries of Fayose's residence, preventing him from leaving his house. I hope you guys will not start screaming "buhari is a dictator then"
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2016
Governor Fayose's Dinner when the herdsmen went on strike.

Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by BossKratos: 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
undecided
ganisucks:
I love Fayose. He is a real man. NO MALE on Nairaland is half the man he is.

Including YOU?
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by kingsfield(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2016
wirinet:

Can you please state the relevant sections of the constitution that empowers the IG to place restrictions on movements within the boundaries of a state.
In that case Solomon Arase can place restrictions within the boundaries of Fayose's residence, preventing him from leaving his house. I hope you guys will not start screaming "buhari is a dictator then"
Dat was during an election.
Few hrs to d election.
Pls tell me wat he was going dia to do, z he an INEC officer or an ad-hoc staff?

Pls mind u am nt in support of any politician, am jst trying to be objective.
Tnx
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 30, 2016
wunmi590:
This is the kind of person we need in Nigeria.
U have him already in Nigeria.... how good is that working out for you
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by wirinet(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2016
kingsfield:

Dat was during an election.
Few hrs to d election.
Pls tell me wat he was going dia to do, z he an INEC officer or an ad-hoc staff?

Pls mind u am nt in support of any politician, am jst trying to be objective.
Tnx

You are not objective at all. You are supporting Jonathan's impunity but condemning buhari's. Jonathan used the army to prevent APC governors from attending a rally on a Thursday before an election and you are asking what they were going to do. Was that the only election rally the governors have attended prior to a governorship election? You are even trying to justify the illegality by saying IG closed the border from Thursday to sunday. You mean no one could pass through ekiti for 4 days.

What is wrong is wrong. A police IG has no power to lock down a state when there is a sitting governor.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by BloggerDonald: 11:49pm On May 30, 2016
Lol stubborn man .... That's nice
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Unblockable: 11:50pm On May 30, 2016
OpinionCounts:

.......I thought we have a government of CHANGE, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If most of you have nothing meaningful to contribute anymore, you divert to the word 'change'. Did GEJ do all that or not?
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by opribo(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2016
Thats our fearless hero, Bubu is president of the North, Boko haram and Zombies, Fayose is our president that we know.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by kingsfield(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2016
wirinet:

You are not objective at all. You are supporting Jonathan's impunity but condemning buhari's. Jonathan used the army to prevent APC governors from attending a rally on a Thursday before an election and you are asking what they were going to do. Was that the only election rally the governors have attended prior to a governorship election? You are even trying to justify the illegality by saying IG closed the border from Thursday to sunday. You mean no one could pass through ekiti for 4 days.

What is wrong is wrong. A police IG has no power to lock down a state when there is a sitting governor.
You've won d CL (comment league) finals
Take ur cup.

Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by mmauton: 12:25am On May 31, 2016
At the end of the day is the youth that suffers. If they like let them do a physical combat. Youth be focus. Let's save this country. They have lost their focus about nigeria state.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by nelcliff(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2016
franciskaine:
Must this man talk all the time?

Abeg leave the guy joooo.. I don't think u can even stands Bubu handshake not to talk of retaliating him... becos most people feels he's a semi gods.... Me I like the drama. If what you can't do is done be another person, what do u suppose to do? Pls learn how to clap ur hands ......
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Mohjigga: 12:33am On May 31, 2016
I really didn't like Gov Fayose but I am beginning to like him cos of his courage and out spoken mind .
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by tonguengineer(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2016
We said it before he became the president that he is a dictator but they said he is a disciplinarian, he has no respect for the law whatsoever, history just keep repeating itself over and over in his government completely inept, clueless and confused dullard has started again. ALL HAIL FAYOSE THE NIGHGTMARE OF THE Daura President. GIVING HIM A SLEEPLESS NITE SINCE CREATION. YOUR KIND ARE FEW CHUKWUMA AYODELE CHINEDU FAYOSE NICOLAS
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Wazhay: 1:08am On May 31, 2016
Ok nah.So Fayose or is it Ewuse noww knows dat Naija practices federal system of govt.pls where was he when x governor Amaechi was stopped by d military from entering ekiti state during d elections? N pls was he outside naija when gov oshomole's airborne chopper was turned bak to benin?..Uwa bukwanu turn by turn
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 1:08am On May 31, 2016
Unblockable:

If most of you have nothing meaningful to contribute anymore, you divert to the word 'change'. Did GEJ do all that or not?

Watch your grammar mr. meaningful contributor...it should be "when most of you" and not "if most of you". Back to the issue, are you saying APCs claim of change was all a scam? Just a very simple and harmless question. Awaiting your response, and dont forget to watch your grammar.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Unblockable: 1:13am On May 31, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Watch your grammar mr. meaningful contributor...it should be "when most of you" and not "if most of you". Back to the issue, are you saying APCs claim of change was all a scam? Just a very simple and harmless question. Awaiting your response, and dont forget to watch your grammar.

First, it shouldn't be APCs claim but APC's claim. And don't not don't mr righter. You haven't contributed anything meaningful to this topic order than blabbing. Forget about the word 'change' and tell us if what Jonathan did was right or wrong.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2016
Unblockable:

First, it shouldn't be APCs claim but APC's claim. And don't not don't mr righter. You haven't contributed anything meaningful to this topic order than blabbing. Forget about the word 'change' and tell us if what Jonathan did was right or wrong.

Forget about the word change shocked , That word is the only reason Buhari is occupying Aso rock. Now son, try to learn how to take correction without insulting your teacher, were you not taught good manners as a kid??
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Unblockable: 1:42am On May 31, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Forget about the word change shocked , That word is the only reason Buhari is occupying Aso rock. Now son, try to learn how to take correction without insulting your teacher, were you not taught good manners as a kid??

I'm sure you're already dozing off. You may now go to bed son!
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 1:55am On May 31, 2016
Unblockable:

I'm sure you're already dozing off. You may now go to bed son!

haha...gudnite sir.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by Unblockable: 1:58am On May 31, 2016
OpinionCounts:

haha...gudnite sir.
cheesy grin Sleep tight.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by free2ryhme: 2:04am On May 31, 2016
amaechi1:

That includes you if you are a man. If he is the one let him try to travel.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After UK Trip / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.