Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Iphone 5s Browsing Problem With Chip Unlock - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5s Browsing Problem With Chip Unlock (489 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now / CONFIRMED: Glo Unlimited Free Browsing 0.0kobo 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s Browsing Problem With Chip Unlock by Dsalz(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
I chip unlocked my iphone 5s and discovered that the only way for the phone to bring out 3g was to turn on data roaming after which it would show for like 2-5 days then dissappear again for less than 24 hrs before coming back (usually with an activation required prompt which usually dissapears after inputing the passcode). I've been using the phone like that for the past 2 months but 2 days ago it dissapeared and it hasnt come back since, I fear it will never come back. I thought about resetting network settings but it may ask me to re-input the settings for the chip and i dont know them....... Please does anyone know what i'm talking about and is there any trick to bringing it back?
Re: Iphone 5s Browsing Problem With Chip Unlock by Dsalz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Never mind it's back now
Re: Iphone 5s Browsing Problem With Chip Unlock by risteprotech: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
I alo have iPhone 5 locked on sim lock, and find solutions here on this guide how to unlock iPhone 5 for free service. Here this team work very good.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Reliable Data On Nairaland / Any Android Device 4 Sale? / Easy Step On How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Your Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.