Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits (32023 Views)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits / Korede Bello Steps Out In Pink And Jerry Curls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Co-founder of The Audrey Silva Company 'TASC', Actress Rita Dominic, producer of the properous movie, The Meeting, looks fascinating in this outfit.

See the photo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCNzEvmXIe/?taken-by=ritadominic

night don come for this one
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:
When is this beautiful lady going to start playing with a diiick?

Never heard of her playing with a diick since i was born

how you go hear

when you still be small pickin
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2blast(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:
And the worse about ladies of this days is that,she might be fucccking her coook or gateman
All ladies are classless behind closed door
Gbam Gbamer Gbamer! No be lie, Na so one Meruwa (Hausa water truck pusher) dey bulala one fine Hajia wey him dey help fetch water. The woman is single and well to do.
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
minnaJp:
so so beautiful...still fresh at her age

wetin fresh for heavy make up undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2blast(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
free2ryhme:

night don come for this one
In other words her sun don set. But forget o, her Sun of preek will forever be shinning. grin
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
cosmic22:
promiscuous lady...

u, Genevieve and the others..that's y to make a decision on a man suitable for u is had...
Cos you've slept with these ladies u jst mentioned?.
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
free2blast:
In other words her sun don set. But forget o, her Sun of preek will forever be shinning. grin

waiting u dey wait for go line up for her door
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
free2ryhme:

how you go hear

when you still be small pickin
Linda go tell us for sure or next door Amebo!
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by musquareni(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS
SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/star-actress-rita-dominic-loog.html

9jacodedgist:
Co-founder of The Audrey Silva Company 'TASC', Actress Rita Dominic, producer of the properous movie, The Meeting, looks fascinating in this outfit.

See the photo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCNzEvmXIe/?taken-by=ritadominic
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:
Linda go tell us for sure or next door Amebo!

so na linda matter you one dey extend am go

guy go find work do
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by aremed(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
thank God...she is now tall
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
free2blast:
Gbam Gbamer Gbamer! No be lie, Na so one Meruwa (Hausa water truck pusher) dey bulala one fine Hajia wey him dey help fetch water. The woman is single and well to do.
Na so my brother,there was a situation like that in my street few years ago,if you see this woman ehn? you go think say she no fit accept Obama,at the end nko? Na gate her gate man they fuccck am,the worse be say the gateman be Hausa man like 30years old
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Tobium1(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
My celebrity crush anyday, anytime
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Apocalypse12: 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
Don't want to do this!

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by tabithababy(f): 6:01pm On May 30, 2016
Whao. kiss she is so beautiful. kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2016
free2ryhme:

so na linda matter you one dey extend am go

guy go find work do
Posting on here na job my brother
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Apocalypse12: 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2blast(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:
Na so my brother,there was a situation like that in my street few years ago,if you see this woman ehn? you go think say she no fit accept Obama,at the end nko? Na gate her gate man they fuccck am,the worse be say the gateman be Hausa man like 30years old
You no go blame them sha, those abokis them get preek for hand. It is hereditary. grin
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Apocalypse12: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
Don't want to do dis !

Vase enterprises here I come...

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by free2ryhme: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:
Posting on here na job my brother

continue with your joblessness
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Dubemkelly(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Ugly undecided
Must you be a hater huh? Calm down yo!
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by bettercreature(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
free2blast:
You no go blame them sha, those abokis them get preek for hand. It is hereditary. grin
And the believe in Yoruba land is that all northerners has sexual transmitted diseases
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by giles14(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2016
DrayZee:
Fp already
Thread created...two comments... Barely 20 minutes after creation and it's on fp...
Meanwhile, important topics are busy dying for attention...

Mods...
don't mind dem always pushing nonsense to front page.

but ban other important thread(igbonia)
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by jordinsparkles(f): 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
cosmic22:
promiscuous lady...

u, Genevieve and the others..that's y to make a decision on a man suitable for u is had...
hmmmm...well I don't think we should judge them like that nah.
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by MrKamar(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
Has she become taller or it's just my imagination?
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Sobeautiful: 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
cosmic22:
promiscuous lady...

Why are you calling her promiscuous? Do you know her personally? Must people like you insult? That she and her likes are not married, is that your business? Why are you taking panadol on other people's headache? You that have married what have you achieved? That is if at all you're married. Must you speak derogatorily about women that are doing well for themselves just because the only achievement you know in life is marriage? And if the ones that are married have issues, the same people like you will insult them. You're so comfortable to call someone you don't know a promiscuous woman. Have you seen her sleeping around? If someone that doesn't know you calls you a thief would you like it? Lord have mercy on you and those of your kind!

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Charliiee(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2016
I fuvking love Rita, if only she was born in the 90's, I would move heaven and earth to have her kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by company500: 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
CHOI guys you need to checkout this post concerning Linda ikeji's real age. Guys I'm shocked by what I discovered

click the link below and read

www.nairaland.com/3136090/kemi-omololu-reveals-linda-ikejis
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by McWhillion(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
cosmic22:
promiscuous lady...

ode
Re: Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2016
bettercreature:
And the worse about ladies of this days is that,she might be fucccking her coook or gateman
All ladies are classless behind closed door

You talk of class like you've got any. From the shitt you spit you might as well be a toilet cleaner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Rocks Women On Stage While Performing For Star Music Trek Lagos (Video) / Twitter Babes: Tweet Between Donjazzy And A Twitter User (Hilarious Snapshot) / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.