Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Spiritual Need Of A Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Need Of A Child (382 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / .. / Serious About Your Spiritual Life? Then You Need To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Need Of A Child by Earthkumy(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
The spiritual need of Christian child
It seems like one of the hardest things to do as Christians or Church leaders is to train our Children in the way of our Lord Jesus Christ, for many parents they have lost this fight. The worst part of this job is that if you are hash on your Children they will develop hatred for you and that will turn them to chameleons, later to hardened sinners, if you are soft the world will blame you for not being man enough to discipline your children. One Sunday after service a mother walked up to me with her daughter about 7 to 8 years of age, she to me that she doesn’t understand her daughter anymore and she felt that her daughter needs prayers. During the short prayer I noticed strange spirit on the child and I cast the spirit out, the woman called me hour after they left the Church to tell me that her daughter told her, that why the Pastor was praying for her a snake came out of her stomach fail down, died and vanished at the shout of the name of Jesus. After that testimony the mother told me after one week that her daughter has stopped having nightmares. She was a smart mother and spiritual one, to me that is the picture of a perfect Christian mother. Before you dismiss that your child misbehavior as normal children stubbornness make sure that the right prayers has been said. I feel the need to warn Christian mothers to take serious the spiritual need of their Children. Only few Christian mothers care about the spiritual need of their children. I will also advice mothers to monitor the time of movies and music their children listens to, because music is food for the soul and the type of music one listens to, shows the type of the food the soul is feed with. Just because your children follow you to church don’t mean all is well. Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it”.
May the Lord bless and give you wisdom to train your children in Jesus name.
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy
https://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/05/the-spiritual-need-of-your-child.html
Re: Spiritual Need Of A Child by Earthkumy(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2016
hi

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / Worship With Us At Christ Embassy Online Church / The Curse On An Idol Worshiper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.