Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? (670 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim Boko Haram Terrorists Are Surrendering In Droves / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport / Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by Hanoobaba(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2009
Everyday on tv, you get to see one militant group or the other laying down theirs and embracing the amnesty offer of the government. But the question mark I have hanging on my head right now is 'When is Jomo Gbomo the spokesman that is always present at every gun battle MEND have with the JTF and who takes part in all attacks on oil installations going to come out and lay down his own weapons?' That is if he really exists.
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by citizenY(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
I suspect that Jomo Gbomo is surreal and if he exists, his weapon is his
communication skill. He cannot surrender that. Maybe he will put it to other uses.

like- PR,public speaking, MC, wax a record, DJ or show host cool cool cool cool cool cool 8
)
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by WilyWily: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hanoobaba:

When is Jomo Gbomo the spokesman that is always present at every gun battle MEND have with the JTF and who takes part in all attacks on oil installations going to come out and lay down his own weapons?'
It is an Insult for Supreme Commander to Surrender to those Inferior Dirty Stinking Nigeria Soldiers.
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by citizenY(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Wily Wily,

You coward, you no even get catapault, na so so big mouth. Your area no even dey for

the real theatre, You dey Calabar/Eket side for ya canoe dey find crayfish and periwinkle.

Periwinkle shell can never be bullet.
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by bandely(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
citizenY:

@Wily Wily,

You coward, you no even get catapault, na so so big mouth. Your area no even dey for

the real theatre, You dey Calabar/Eket side for ya canoe dey find crayfish and periwinkle.

[b]Periwinkle shell can never be bullet.
[/b]
lol!

I wonder when he will come.
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by bibiking1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
When henry okah says he should i guess!
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by chosen04(f): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
WilyWily:

It is an Insult for Supreme Commander to Surrender to those Inferior Dirty Stinking Nigeria Soldiers.

Supported and Seconded.

All freedom fighters cant be a fools to surrender to the ill trained nothing for good poorly equipped dirth stinking corrupt federal troops from nigeria
Re: When Is Jomo Gbomo Surrendering Is Own Weapons? by WilyWily: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
citizenY:

@Wily Wily,

Periwinkle shell can never be bullet.

Nigerians Knew the Tribe that produced Cowards and National Thieves,(Yoruba). I'm not in Exile unlike your Kinsmen and my Actions Speaks Louder, Glory be to my God.
bandely:

I wonder when he will come.
Supreme Commander Jomo and his Commander are Superior to Nigeria Inferior Dirty Stinking, Gworo teeth/mouth Smelling Soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo's Dad Kidnapped / North Will Revolt Rehabilitation In Niger Delta Says Wicked Northerner / The Decline Of Empires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.