Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? (10027 Views)

President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? / Mend (Jomo Gbomo) Speaks About Atlas Cove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by gonzaga: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2010
Now that all the top military commanders of MEND; Asari, Tompolo, Boyloaf, Ateke Tom, Dagogo, Shoot At Sight and co have come out openly to deny any link to the October1 bomb blast, the big question is this; does Jomo Gbomo the supposed spokes person of MEND really exist?

Tompolo who is acclaimed as the general commander stated what many of us have been suspecting, he said;"ANYBODY CAN BE JOMO GBOMO AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE PASSWORD". This simply means that, anyone could have issued the statement in the name of MEND. As the youths and future leaders of tomorrow( if the old allow us) we should take more than a passing interest on national issues devoid of any form of sentiments. Our politicians as usual have started the blame game already and they want to politicize the whole issue so that a proper investigation will not be possible. Based on the revelations of all the well kown ex-militant leaders yesterday, widely televised on Channels news at 10, let us begin to look at the possiblity of the none existence of Jomo Gbomo. We all know that an e-mail account can be created using any name, so WHO IS JOMO GBOMO? DOES HE REALLY EXIST? ARE SOME PEOPLE USING THE E-MAIL ACCOUNT? WAS THE BOMB BLAST A PLOY TO EMBARSS THE GOVERNMENT? WHY IS DOKPESI LINKED TO ONE OF THE SUSPECTS? WHO IS THE PRESENT COMMANDER OF MEND? IS HENRY OKAH BEEN USED? All these are pertinent questions that will help unravel the mystery behind the blast.

How come when everyone, even the dreaded Tompolo disarmed, Jomo Gbomo never surfaced? Critical opinions are welcomed. Below is an excerpt from the Sun newspaper on the parley the ex-militants had with the president:

Meanwhile, President Jonathan yesterday met top ex-militant commanders and foot soldiers of MEND numbering 100, who unanimously dissociated themselves from the twin bombing in the Federal Capital Abuja.
The ex-militants including Alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo, Chief Government Ekpemupolo (Tompolo), Ebikabowe Victor (Boyloaf), Chief Ateke Tom, Comrade Fara Dagogo, Shoot At Sight, Eberi Papa and Buster Ryme, met with the President at the press briefing room by the side of the Council Chambers, Presidential Villa Abuja.

President Jonathan told them that while government regretted the incident and sympathised with the victims of the blast, “it has opened the eyes of government more to see how we can improve security.”
He wondered why anyone would choose the jubilee celebrations for the nation’s independence to express his or her misgivings, “assuming some people really feel aggrieved.”

President Jonathan, who expressed his appreciation to the ex-militants for coming out to tell the world “what you stand for”, said as one who is also from the Niger Delta, “I have fair knowledge of the oil industry and the evolution of the Niger delta issues. I want to plead that even though like most programmes, we might have hitches but I want to assure you that government is actually committed and by God’s grace most of these hitches will be resolved”.

Ebikabowe (Boyloaf) told the audience including Vice President Namadi Sambo and other top Federal Government officials that the group condemns the act, saying that “MEND is not responsible. We have disarmed. We say to the world, these people claiming they are MEND are impersonating. It is a terrorist act. The people responsible for the act should be dealt with accordingly.”

Tompolo, who is the overall commander of MEND stated “I ‘m the leader of MEND. We are not part of the incident of October 1. MEND is not involved. I am the owner of MEND. We are going to work with you to?save this country Nigeria for everyone.”
He stated further, “Jomo Gbomo does not exist, if the person handling the media sector has a problem and another person takes over so far he has the password of the email he can use the name of Jomo Gbomo and cover up as Jomo Gbomo. So there is nothing as Jomo Gbomo, he does not exist.”

Dokubo said government must not show leniency to those behind the act, describing it as “heinous and condemnable, I want to say that we the people of Niger Delta, be you the Ogonis, Ibos, be you Itsekiri, Urhobos, we have condemned this action. We want the world to know that no power in heaven, on earth or below the earth, is strong enough to resist the power of God. It is the power of God that created this world that established and stabilized it. God has said that you, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan are the President of Nigeria. Allah himself as it is the Holy Quran gives power.

It is Allah that makes a person to be rich, and reduce the rich man, all powers belong to him. God made it in such a way that this day will be possible, so whoever stands against God is like a man who is standing against a train that is moving and wants to stop the train from passing , that person will be crushed by the train. I want to say that we believe that the day the bomb happened was the saddest day in the lives of most, if not all of us.  I cried when I heard it, because I never expected it to happen and let it not be associated with the people of the Niger Delta.   

“We may have different political opinions, but that does not mean that we do not know our root. We are not going to sell our patrimony. We will not do it, we believe that we have all spoken. The President and leader of our organization, the Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, The platform  on which  our organization stand  and all other leaders have all spoken in unity and one accord. We represent the people of Niger Delta, our past leaders who have died in the process of this struggle such as Prof. Ken Saro wiwa, and others will be turning in their graves that somebody who claims that he is part of us will do that which we have not done.  We call on the government to investigate properly and fish out those involved and give out the most appropriate punishment.

Let there be no leniency, whoever is responsible for taking the lives of these innocent people. The action is condemnable. We have the rule of engagement in our organization, we do not kill innocent people, we do not kill women, children, nor kill even an unarmed soldier. We do not destroy properties, we do not pollute fish ponds, or cut down economic tree, we do not destroy houses and communities. anybody who is genuinely in this struggle knows that these are the laws that guide our struggle. That is the rule of our engagement, it may sound silly but this is what we stand for and we will not depart from it ,” he said.

According to the leader of delegation/ President of Ijaw Youth Council- Karomema Mabiye, “as it has been clearly stated without equivocation that everybody in unison, in solidarity has left their walks of life to come here for one purpose to solidarise with President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his government and to assure Nigerians that the people of Niger Delta, having come this way, left the creeks and taking amnesty are solidly behind this government. There are no controversies about that, there are no pretences about that we are committed to your government, we are committed to your administration and we shall remain committed to that.

“We recognise that we live in a political environment at this time and being a political environment, all sorts of old tendencies will play out and that is we regret the recent bomb blast that happened on the day all of us were beginning to believe in this country and putting our hearts and minds in making sure that a responsible leadership emerges from this political system. When that bomb blast came, it was a rude awakening, particularly when it affected ordinary Nigerians.

“We want to say it here and to the whole world that the act is condemnable and we unequivocally condemn that act. It is dastardly, it is irresponsible and it is morally reprehensible. We reject such incident and we say that the Niger delta people are no way in support of that kind of attitude. Let it go from here and let it go to the entire world, particularly because we read in the media that it was MEND. All the leaders of MEND and all other organisations and we say that MEND was not responsible for that bomb blast.

Our struggle is a responsible struggle. Our struggle is a mortal struggle, our struggle is the struggle for fairness, justice and equity. And the political space that is opening offers a new opportunity to engage and it is only when this political process disappoints us that we can then say, our confidence has been betrayed. But we are sure that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has grown and understand the pains of the people of the Niger Delta and that alone gives us the confidence and courage to go after the opportunity that he provides for us and it is that we can address the issues bit by bit.

“We want to assure you that the people of the Niger Delta and not only the people of the Niger Delta because we have engaged Nigerians, we have engaged Nigerians of our kinds in the north, we have engaged Nigerians of our kinds in Igbo land, we have engaged Nigerians of our kinds in Yoruba land and in Hausa/Fulani land and we the people are happy with the dedication, with disposition that the president has continued to lead us forward and that is why the threat of emerging new generation is beginning to lead to politicisation of our march towards the new order. We want to assure you that we are with you because we see in this, the hand of the Almighty God in this,” he said.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Ehoi: 5:07am On Oct 06, 2010
What an ignorant question. It shows that some nigerians have not been paying attention to events.
Does Jomo Gbomo really exist? It is obvious there is no one called Jomo Gbomo. Its just an alias used by MEND. In fact, some people claim Jomo Gbomo actuallly means "the speaker". 

Boyloaf now claim to be the leader of MEND. Why didn't he make this claim when he was accepting the amnesty? During the amnesty, the report was that some militants are accepting amnesty. There was also many reports by MEND that they will not accept the amnesty. Why is it that all of a sudden Asari and Boyloaf now realize they are the leaders of MEND? From the very beginning when MEND started operating, Jomo Gbomo have always been the only official mouthpiece of the group. If Asari or Boyloaf are truly the leaders of MEND, why don't they have access to Jomo Gbomo's email account? The government are just being deceived. MEND have been very consistent. Before they launch any attack, Jomo Gbomo warns about it. Few minutes after they have successfully launched an attack even before the authorities know, Jomo Gbomo is always the first to confirm the attack. That means whoever have access to Jomo gbomo's account  really has first hand knowledge of the operations of MEND.

I believe because of the way MEND operate, some certain commanders who are affiliated to MEND started thinking they are one of the most important bones in the skeleton. Boyloaf thought he was MEND main commander. Even Mr clark at one time thought he has control over the boys. But the truth is that it seems these people only had control over a little part of MEND. Remember MEND has shown its presence in the whole vast niger delta swamp. They have been blowing up oil installations in all the states in the niger delta. Boyloaf's  cannot even know all the militant camps affiliated to MEND in his state how much more the whole niger delta region. Even the governor of delter state at one time thought there is nothing like MEND. But he knows better now.

The proof is in the eating. Why are we pretending and trying to convince ourselves that MEND don't exist?
They made it clear from the beginning that they will not accept the amnesty or submit weapons.
As we speak, are there not many MEND active militant canps operating in the niger delta?
Why are we deceiving ourselves and hiding our head in ignorance like an ostrich.?
When are we going to sit down and negotiate with them once and for all.
This problem will only be resolves by negotiation.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by egift(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2010
^ Bros you called him ignorant yet you spent time typing all that. Are you trying to out-do him
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Ehoi: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2010
Like I said, the proof is, are there not MEND camps in the niger delta creeks today?
You can take a boat there to confirm. The government knows there are still many operating militant camps in the creeks at this very moment.
So who are we deceiving? Why are we trying to play the ostrich and wish MEND existence away like a bad dream.
It is the same attitude by us that have made them grow form a bunch of rag tag gang to the well organized outfit they are today.

We must swallow our pride and face this problem sooner rather than latter.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by houvest: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2010
MEND's  myth and frightening image being denconstructed in a very funny and cheap manner for an unneccesary cheap point by GEJ. It is a sad day in Niger Delta. Tomorrow will tell the damage being done today. Then ND will need MEND but it would have shot itself so badly in the foot that the damage would be so irreparable. Sad!!  so sad!!!  sad sad
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by jamace(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2010
The members of MEND that we know have denied LIVE ( in FLESH AND BLOOD on NTA Network News) any involvement in blast. Some people are just using that name as a camouflage to carry out their threats.

My mind tells me this threat is working: http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by houvest: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2010
Ehoi:

Like I said, the proof is, are there not MEND camps in the niger delta creeks today?
You can take a boat there to confirm. The government knows there are still many operating militant camps in the creeks at this very moment.
So who are we deceiving? Why are we trying to play the ostrich and wish MEND existence away like a bad dream.
It is the same attitude by us that have made them grow form a bunch of rag tag gang to the well organized outfit they are today.

We must swallow our pride and face this problem sooner rather than latter.

MEND has always maintained that not all militant camps are part of MEND unless you are talking about militancy in general. Then clarify that position because MEND does not equate all militant groups inthe creeks. Most militant groups accepted the amnesty but MEND did not. Those that went to Abuja are the groups that accepted it. They are the ones saying that MEND was not involved in the explosions. Those that we have all these while known as MEND have been consistently faceless and invisible but have always being ably represented by Gbomo Jomo and they still maintain that MEND planted the bombs. I am inclined to believe them rather than the ex militants. MEND has always being consistent so why should they be obsfucating things now.
I think GEJ should let his spin doctors do the damage control instead of throwing his hat into the ring. It belittles his office.
It is still possible that the real MEND is being used by the  politicians being suspected by GEJ. If so it means that this has always being the case and both GEJ and Clarke knew all along or at some point for  them to forcefully deny MEND's involvement on one hand and deny its continuing militancy and even existence on the other with the funny logic that a N Deltan is the president.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2010
Jomo Gbomo is a code name. A pen name for the spokesperson of MEND. It is an office and not a person
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by houvest: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2010
dappssee:

Jomo Gbomo is a code name. A pen name for the spokesperson of MEND. It is an office and not a person

So the office exists and is still functioning today abi? Or what are you saying?
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by mbulela: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2010
There are no militants in the ND.
only criminals.
all of them are criminals without exception.
all that differs is their level of criminality.
this is election season and they are all available to the highest bidder.
The only ideology these men have is money.
Do not be deceived.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2010
Jomo Gbomo may be with the bad MEND,I guess.so he exists.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2010
The whole air wave is now clear on abuja bomb blast, this mend's claim is true as the ongoing SIM card reg. is targeted on this intruders.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2010
The whole air wave is now clear on abuja bomb blast, this mend's claim is true as the ongoing SIM card reg. is targeted on this intruders.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by jamace(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2010
Jomo Gbomo may be with the bad MEND,I guess.so he exists.

Do you mean this bad NORTH MEND? http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2010
No. . .those ones are just propagandists.the real MEND is in the NIGER DELTA.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2010
@ ehoi, what is M.E.N.D., how many militant camps as at then (before amnesty) made up M.E.N.D, who were their leaders, are u from the niger delta, can u lead someone to one militant camp, why are u so disapointed, can u accept responsibility of a statement made using ur name of which u are ignorant? I have a lot to ask but give reply to these.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2010
@ ehoi, what is M.E.N.D., how many militant camps as at then (before amnesty) made up M.E.N.D, who were their leaders, are u from the niger delta, can u lead someone to one militant camp, why are u so disapointed, can u accept responsibility of a statement made using ur name of which u are ignorant? I have a lot to ask but give reply to these.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by usbcable(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

No. . .those ones are just propagandists.the real MEND is in the NIGER DELTA.
I dont think another one exists, what I feel exists is a minority that may have been not part of the amnesty programme.
At least all along before the amnesty these have been the names we have all known including henry okah and their e-spokesmouth ''gbomo gbomo''.
Its like in war ravaged country their will be the main factions fighting each other or the government and then there will be some fringe rebel groups that refuse to side with anybody else because of their own grudges.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by chika4real: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2010
Before now,it was BBC and Yaradua,now is Aljazeera and MEND.what do they stand to gain.Who is paying you.
Lets ask some questions;the videos on aljazeera,how authentic.Anybody can act any film.
The phone conversation,how real.
GEJ is more Niger Deltan than you think.He definitely knows the truth,

Why would someone stay in SA and claim to be MEND and yet we give him much attention.
If you know the Niger Deltans well enough,they would do everything to make GEJ stay even
if nothing comes out of it. I think this is just a power thing.
Why would all the aspiring presidential candidates come out with their recent claims and why would a section of the northern elders call for GEjs impeachment.This idea of power by all means is not working.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by chosen04(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2010
dappssee:

I thought they told us he (JOMO GBOMO) was just a media creation and some body with LAPTOP can claimto be him/her. . . . . . . . .

So how can a media/Laptop creation can still plan and execute Bomb blast successfully?

Somebody must be underestimating the power(S) of a carefully crafted govt checkmater . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2010
usbcable:

I dont think another one exists, what I feel exists is a[b] minority[/b] that may have been not part of the amnesty programme.
At least all along before the amnesty these have been the names we have all known including[b] henry okah[/b] and their e-spokesmouth ''gbomo gbomo''.
Its like in war ravaged country their will be the main factions fighting each other or the government and then there will be some fringe rebel groups that refuse to side with anybody else because of their own grudges.
So if somebody like Okah's amnesty happened to be facade and he is directly linked to a terror attack,will you call him a minority knowing fully well that he is the founder of MEND ?
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2010
@ ehoi, i asked u all these to knw if u are partisan on this forum. I want to say that as things are unfolding, let other geopolitical zones bury their differences and work for gej, then if gej fail to lay a solid foundation for the rapid development of the niger delta, there they will have a reference point but if not well nature will tell
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2010
MEND even if it is being co-ordinated from a single laptop is using an effective Guerrilla  strategy to remain faceless. From my point of view, whoever started MEND must have studied rebels and dissidents in various African  countries before coming up with his model.

There are various Millitant Lords in the Niger Delta and MEND seems to relate with all of them. MEND makes the decision on activities and negotiates with the Militant Lords for the execution. This means that for all Nigeria is worth, even if you ransack and overturn the whole Niger Delta, you will not find MEND! If Nigerian soldiers should bomb the whole delta, they will only affect the the individual millitant Lords but not MEND! As long as there are dissatisfied people in the Niger Delta, there will be MEND

I remember clearly that during Yaradua's Amnesty program, MEND stated that it was replacing all the millitant faces that were getting known with unknown ones. Hence Booyloaf and  Co. no longer speak for MEND. Infact the mere reason that these known millitant Lords did not know about the seriousness of the bomb plot points out that they are no longer in touch with MEND activities. Which confirms MENDs stated tactics of allowing them to negoatiate with the Government in other to test the government will, but still retain their arms.
Whether MEND did carry out the Bomb attack is probably un-debatable. The Golden Jubilee and  a bomb in the FCT is a combination that is very significant in challenging the status of the Nigerian state. It is the utmost message to the international community that Nigeria is neither one nor at peace. Any dissident group will find that opportunity difficult to resist. Also it cannot be sponsored by Northern elements in Nigeria, since it weakens the invincible and indivisible image of Nigeria that the North prefers to project against the calls for resource control. If the blast was in PH or on some pipeline, then I can suspect GEJ’s opposition to be responsible.
I also think that Jonathan is trying to over reach himself. His actions are simply saying that he is in control of MEND. If he was not a president, some observers would have concluded that he has past relationship with MEND.  Rather than focus on the loss and security, he has focused on the culpability of MEND which would not affect him if he maintains a Nationalistic posture. I even read his comments referring to the Niger Deltans as “My People.” This simply excludes the rest of Nigeria as his people, a very dangerous statement from someone sitting on a presidential seat in an election period.
If Jonathan says that Niger Deltans are no longer talking about resource control simply because he is running for president, then He is saying that they have become satisfied by his mere candidacy. And further he is unknowingly defining himself as a Niger Deltan President rather than a Nigerian President. I believe the issue of resource control is way above Jonathans presidency. He should not see beyond his capacity to help his people, even as a president he is still highly limited in a democratic setting. Before this childish attempt to define and unmask MEND, Jonathan should not forget that some Northern Politicians have created Boko Harem and are waiting to make his life miserable with it should he win the elections.
Abuja Bomb blast in my opinion is about the failure of Nigerian leadership for the past 40 years, why Jonathan decided to make it about his election through un-guarded statements I do not understand. Everybody knows MEND has been blowing things up against the Nigerian state, why is this particular one about Jonathan.
Finally I mourn those who have died and hope that as human beings with human nature, we will sit down and discuss the type of nationhood that will benefit all of us. Ignoring some people will only lead them to desperation and make both friend and foe behave like animals. This pronouncement of might on each other is unnecessary. We need to talk of how we will live out the future.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2010
From the daily sun newspaper of oct. 6, 2010, page 6 comes a news caption, 'northern political leaders call for Jonathan's resignation' is it not a northerner (ibb) that introduced bombing into the nigeria system and it was the southerners that were targeted at, is the national assembly chambers the north's living room. My question is, is it only the north that has ruled nigeria for atleast 35yrs since independence the only geopolitical zone desparate for power? If the south-south is not irrelevant to nigeria they shld say it openly let them (ss) declare their own republic.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nsiman(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2010
From the daily sun newspaper of oct. 6, 2010, page 6 comes a news caption, 'northern political leaders call for Jonathan's resignation' is it not a northerner (ibb) that introduced bombing into the nigeria system and it was the southerners that were targeted at, is the national assembly chambers the north's living room. My question is, is it only the north that has ruled nigeria for atleast 35yrs since independence the only geopolitical zone desparate for power? If the south-south is not irrelevant to nigeria they shld say it openly let them (ss) declare their own republic.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by akwarandu(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
in all these things , i just want us to very careful so dat, we don`t set this country on fire. d drum is beating towards that.
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by xterra2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2010

What a question! Useless one
Maybe the Jomo Gbomo was there

Jomo Gbomo is not a person,just an alias of another person

He is not Jomo Gbomo until he goes to yahoomail,gmail,windows live mail or whichever email he uses

Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
Gbomo Jomo = GJ, GJ = Goodluck Jonathan
Jomo Gbomo = JG, JG = Jonathan Goodluck

You do the math
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Ayowumie(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
chosen04:

I thought they told us he (JOMO GBOMO) was just a media creation and some body with LAPTOP can claimto be him/her. . . . . . . . .

So how can a media/Laptop creation can still plan and execute Bomb blast successfully?

Somebody must be underestimating the power(S) of a carefully crafted govt checkmater . . . . . . . . . . .

JOMO GBOMO represents an office. A spokesmen office of MEND. An office could therefore have many personnel. For instance, the presidency, we have so many officials there. The questions now are, does the office still exist Who are the members of MEND? What is the relationship between HENRY OKAH and MEND?
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by snakova(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
Its just like the US saying zarqawi did not exist in Iraq. All of a sudden in 2007 he was reported killed in a raid. also Baghdadi was claimed to be non-existent, only for his body to turn up in 2010. A true militant respects his privacy and comes out only when his identity has been compromised. All those[b] EX[/b]- militants were around when MEND attacked that meeting in the south with explosions early this year. Why didn't they come out and say the attacks were not carried out by MEND then? Double faced snakes
Re: Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? by Goddex: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
xterra2:

What a question! Useless one
Maybe the Jomo Gbomo was there

Jomo Gbomo is not a person,just an alias of another person

He is not Jomo Gbomo until he goes to yahoomail,gmail,windows live mail or whichever email he uses

Then let 'yahoo' block that account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My List Of 53 Notable Nigerians In The Last 53 Years! / PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack / The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.