Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency (11309 Views)

Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Nigeria, UK Sign Agreement On Stolen Assets / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by dre11(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2016
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA-Barring any changes, the federal government would on Thursday, this week, make public the details of the recovered loots.

It will be recalled that President Buhari had on the sideline of the Global Anti-Corruption Summit in London recently promised to name the alleged looters of the national treasuries on May 29, 2016.

He said: “So far, what has come out, what has been recovered in whatever currency from each ministries, departments and individuals.

“I intend on the 29th to speak on this because all Nigerians are getting from the mass media because of the number of people arrested either by the EFCC, DSS. But we want to make a comprehensive report on the 29th.”

Asked whether the looters would be named, the president said: “Yes, eventually, it has to be done because we want to successfully prosecute them. But you know you cannot go to the courts unless you have documents for prosecution.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/stolen-assets-fg-make-recovery-details-available-thursday-presidency/

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Apelex(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by JAMANZE: 10:03pm On May 30, 2016
This government can procrastinate soon we will start hearing that result of your efforts today will manifest in 2019- 2023.That you need more time.very unserious set of people

18 Likes

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by ORACLE1975(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2016
okay
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by DanceVille: 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
Keep deceiving us as if we're kids.

Well, we will wait and see this your Horror movie you're making.

From Boko haram to Fulani herdsman to Niger Delta Avengers.

The remaining thing Buhari needs is just a Producer.

Innocent bloods are wailing.

7 Likes

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by dmostcheerful(f): 10:38pm On May 30, 2016
Waiting
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by SageTravels: 10:41pm On May 30, 2016
3 days to go.

trust Nigerians we already no the content. even Google AdSense team will reject the content.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by coldFLARES1(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
am I supposed to be over the roof with this piece of news? Naa!!!

What sense does a recovery make when an earning is wilfully frittered away through cluelessness, lack of grasp and incompetence.

These people had better get to work on the economy so some of us can be spared the gory tales people are daily assailed with because a bunch of jokers are still experimenting with the limits of executive powers they achieved without preparations.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by ijustdey: 10:54pm On May 30, 2016
I just hope the government is not messing with our minds again....

let see the looters and open the "hall if shame" for them

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by BossKratos: 11:05pm On May 30, 2016
angry

We no even wan hear again!
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2016
grin they will come up to say boooohari wants to hear the list too that they would announce it when they fix his ear problems grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by 234GT(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2016
Keep deceiving your zombies. They will never leave your bondage even if you willingly release them to receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by omenka(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
Patiently waiting.. Hope they fulfil this.. smiley
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Segadem(m): 12:54am On May 31, 2016
Good
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Nobody: 1:41am On May 31, 2016
Singing... enwere m ulo na Bayelsa ashi! ashi!! ashi!!! Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Nobody: 1:45am On May 31, 2016
I pray the government won't make an about-turn on Thursday and fail to release the list.
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by HtwoOw: 2:37am On May 31, 2016
So many people will be disappointed when those names are released

But as for me, I will be glad and rejoice , we will know who to stone when they pass through our states or towns

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Nobody: 5:41am On May 31, 2016
angry
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by seacoast(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2016
Lol.. Something that was in the achievement list of a government of a Country... They dnt have the detailed information about.... Let's wait till they produce the list.

I suggest to the government to AIM BEFORE THEY SHOOT AND NOT SHOOT BEFORE THEY AIM.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2016
This are things this government is suppose to do without the people demanding for it.. ..
Brief the nation on all ur actions Donr let the opposition take advantage of this

I stand with Nigeria
I stand with buhari

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Jannylu(f): 8:16am On May 31, 2016
I can't wait
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by lifestyle1(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2016
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by DLondonboiy: 8:20am On May 31, 2016
we wait...
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Omotayor123(f): 8:20am On May 31, 2016
And the lies continues... Na dem Sabi!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by sukkot: 8:24am On May 31, 2016
JEAHHHHHHHHH JONATHAN GOODLUCK YOUR SOUL IS REQUIRED IN HADES AND HELL AND SHEOL AND THE BOTTOMLESS PIT

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by DeRoyalFranco(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2016
If Tinubu or Ameachi isn't in the list.. Then it's for APC alone, and not for the Public/Nigerians.
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Michaelgates(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2016
Praise God
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2016
Ok. Let's wait and see how it will unfold.
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by WebSurfer(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
So many people will be disappointed when those names are released

But as for me, I will be glad and rejoice , we will know who to stone when they pass through our states or towns
stone kor, keyboard warrior ni.. we know una type already
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by demarc001: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
Another six months ministerial list
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Nobody: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
One thing you can't take away from this government is its ability to make u-turns when there are genuine public outcry. It shows responsiveness and responsibility. Virtues former government lack.

They might not be getting things right now but I believe we're on the right track. So sure of that.

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Michaelgates(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2016
One day go be one day for those wey dey steal for Government. Those wey dey use position take steal all free. Those wey free stealing na their only policy. One day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million / South-East Leaders, PSC Support Nwajiuba For Speaker / Ramadan: Abstain From Worldly Things, Tinubu Tells Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.