Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency (11315 Views)

Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Nigeria, UK Sign Agreement On Stolen Assets / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Raxxye(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2016
Make una publish the damn names abeg!
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by CharleyCharley: 8:29am On May 31, 2016
I hope he has found his lost plot of land in PortHarcourt. wink
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 8:29am On May 31, 2016
Patiently waiting for the list .

Hoping that after publishing the list, it'll better the lot of the common man embarassed
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by WebSurfer(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
So many people will be disappointed when those names are released

But as for me, I will be glad and rejoice , we will know who to stone when they pass through our states or towns
stone kor, keyboard warrior ni.. we know una type already
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Nobody: 8:37am On May 31, 2016
Soon they will deny it. Even if the publish it will it help the poor? We need physical evidence of what the money is bein spent on. Roads, light, good waters, schools, hospitals i mean standard ones which i no it's not possible. To hell with publishing.
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Myself2(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2016
[size=18pt]Hope it's not Liar MohaMAD that will announce the names,cos that will eraze any iota of credibility the list would have had[/size]
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by oteneaaron(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
So many people will be disappointed when those names are released

But as for me, I will be glad and rejoice , we will know who to stone when they pass through our states or towns

As in ehn........d houses of these "looters" are at risk of been burnt come dis weekend.......Nigerians de vex...... angry
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Nobody: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
Na wa... Enough time to manipulate figures and concoct lies to be fed to the public....
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by alizma: 9:14am On May 31, 2016
Vanguard is after the gullibles again. i could not see where Buhari or FG officer was quoted(" "wink in that passage as saying that looter will be announced on Thursday. abi na only me no see am?
this was the same way vanguard came about $1=#1.

VANGUARD IS OUT TO RUIN APC
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by pjecly: 9:24am On May 31, 2016
HMMMMM!
IT SEEMS NAIRALAND IS GETTING UNDER RATED THESE DAYS AS A RESULT OF SHALLOW-MINDED PEOPLE WITH MYOPIC AND BIAS THOUGHTS.
THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM OF GOVT. HOW CAN YOU PUBLISH SOMEONE NAME FOR STEALING WITHOUT A COURT VERDICT. THIS WOULD BE TANTAMOUNT TO NOTHING BUT ATTEMPT TO LIBEL AND SLANDER.
IF EVENTUALLY, COURT ACQUIT THE ACCUSED YOU BE FORCED TO PAY DAMAGES

WISE UP NAIRA LANDERS.
SUPPORT GOVT EFFORTS
DO AWAY WITH NEGATIVE CRITICISM
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by pjecly: 9:31am On May 31, 2016
alizma:
Vanguard is after the gullibles again. i could not see where Buhari or FG officer was quoted(" "wink in that passage as saying that looter will be announced on Thursday. abi na only me no see am?
this was the same way vanguard came about $1=#1.

VANGUARD IS OUT TO RUIN APC

Thank you @
Nigerian problems emanated from our national dailies with over hyped and painted lies.
When you hear from the horses mouth that when you can hold somebody responsible for an action.
#1=$1 was debuted by Minister of information in a town hall meeting in Oweri. He said as I quote" It is not possible to make #1=#1, Nobody from our party APC has promised that"
But check all our dailies during campaign how they misled Nigerans.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by durasome(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/stolen-assets-fg-make-recovery-details-available-thursday-presidency/

.if all your recovery does not bring down the cost of goods, provide jobs .develop infrastructure, then it amount to nothing to me.because every day by day, things are becoming more harder for the ordinary Nigerian since the inception of this administration.
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by berrystunn(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
JEAHHHHHHHHH JONATHAN GOODLUCK YOUR SOUL IS REQUIRED IN HADES AND HELL AND SHEOL AND THE BOTTOMLESS PIT

Your blood is required in the land of vampire.
Darkness will never fight darkness.

Say Amen....
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Jokkarm: 9:46am On May 31, 2016
Buha, please kindly call the names of Nigerian thieves .
You are taking too much time
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Rhea(f): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/stolen-assets-fg-make-recovery-details-available-thursday-presidency/

He promised to release the names on May 29th. We still dey wait while they continue to doctor the heck out of it. maybe they are circulating it with senate for approval
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by ASL33: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Thursday na tomorrow ooh.
Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Rose2014: 4:23am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency by Rose2014: 4:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Funny enough nobody on this thread believed any list is coming. After several disappointments, Even zombies have stopped vouching grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi / South-East Leaders, PSC Support Nwajiuba For Speaker / With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.