Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man (580 Views)

"How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by etenyong(m): 6:14am On May 31, 2016
UYO—A 28-year-old man, Uwem Akpanebe, who killed his 75 years old aunty, Josephine George, yesterday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, said he was told by prayer warriors that she was behind his travails. The suspect, detained at Akwa Ibom State Police headquarters, Uyo, told
Vanguard that he decided to kill his aunty as the prayer houses he went to for solutions to his problems told him the person behind his woes was a close relative, who did not only spiritually block his chances of realising his aspirations, but was also plotting his death for money ritual.
The native of Ikot Ineme in Essien Udim Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State added that since he was living with Josephine, he thought she was the one plotting to use him for money rituals and, therefore, had to go for her life first.
He said: “My action was caused by the revelations given to me by the prayer houses I have been attending. I was told in almost all the prayer houses that someone close to me was the cause of all the ordeals I was passing through and that the person was even plotting to use me for money rituals. “So I hid somewhere with a machete, waited for her and when she was returning home, I cut her with the machete till she died.”
Speaking on behalf of Akwa Ibom State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Murtala Mani, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Delia Nwawe, reiterated the commitment of the police in the state to smoke out all criminal elements from their hideouts for the state to remain peaceful and safe.
She expressed surprise that the young man could murder the woman he was living with because of unsubstantiated revelations by prayer houses that someone was after his life.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/killed-aunt-28-yr-old-man/
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by Nobody: 6:15am On May 31, 2016
prayer warriors ke sleeping sickness ni
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by brunofarad(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2016
When you think you have heard it all
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by Terry68: 6:23am On May 31, 2016
Something about prayer house, too many people are misled for things not sure of.

They only tell you what they feel you want to hear, and not what they are sure of.

Even when you say good morning when its mid-day, they are attribute it to a close friend or relatives as witchcraft.
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by Florblu(f): 6:27am On May 31, 2016
It's high time folks should start finding strength in their own personal conviction and not what spiritual warriors said.
Left to me,you should be killed and rekilled
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by Merlissa(f): 6:35am On May 31, 2016
Na wa ooo

That's how one said my grandma is the cause of my problems...

My LATE grandma (RIP Granny)

They just wake up preaching evil...

RIP to the dead...
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by lecturerdabo(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2016
Well! Well!! Well!!!

Whoever it was that was manipulating you have succeeded!

Only that its not that poor woman!!

Whichever way, YOU WERE TRUELLY PROGRAMMED FOR KILLING!!!
Re: Why I Killed My Aunt, By 28-yr-old Man by sluk(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2016
Sad as it is, we still dont believe that this boy killed d aunty. its very unfortunate that eka father died this way. she will be laid 2 rest on d 14th of june. may her soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: RRS Nabs Two Brothers In Possession Of Fake Currency / Who Is Supposed To Arrest These Road Safety Officials? / Bogus UK Faith Healer From GAMBIA Jailed For £145,000 Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.