Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! (5895 Views)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2016
Wtf? Did I just hear that we'll or maybe my ears are deceiving me? undecided.. But he'll No! This time it was coming from the governor himself ( Wike), criticizing his own people of refusing jobs within the range of 500k/600k, instead asking for jobs of 2M a month grin. Rivers people will never stop to amaze me. At first I thought it was politics, then I remembered that this man is a full blown blooded Rivers man. I don't think he could critisize his own people WRONGLY except it was justified. I sit here just wondering how I can get a starter job salary of even 70-100k and somebody just rejected a 500k salary job! angry. Tomorrow now some Defenders of the Universe a.k.a Avengers will start complaining of negligence by the Govt on their people...mofos! Source? : Nigerian Television Authority

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by ITbomb(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2016
And you sit in your bed and believe him SMH

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2016
ITbomb:
And you sit in your bed and believe him SMH
why shouldn't I?
Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by double0seven(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2016
I believe the 500 to 600k must be per annum.
Even a governors pikin can't reject 500k per month job .

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2016
double0seven:

not atall. It was on a monthly basis...I listened to him very carefully. He complained of them asking for a 2M a month salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by richeso: 8:11am On May 31, 2016
Idiot OP. paid e-rat ....wasted my comment

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Fadamant: 8:23am On May 31, 2016
Only a person who is brain washed will believe this poo. How many companies in all of Nigeria can afford to pay 500k salary?

Baloney.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
double0seven:

Yes its got to be per annum, how many companies pay 500k monthly these days, thats a CEOs salary for crying out loud. angry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Nkem4040: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
Secrets11:
[s]Wtf? Did I just hear that we'll or maybe my ears are deceiving me? undecided.. But he'll No! This time it was coming from the governor himself ( Wike), criticizing his own people of refusing jobs within the range of 500k/600k, instead asking for jobs of 2M a month grin. Rivers people will never stop to amaze me. At first I thought it was politics, then I remembered that this man is a full blown blooded Rivers man. I don't think he could critisize his own people WRONGLY except it was justified. I sit here just wondering how I can get a starter job salary of even 70-100k and somebody just rejected a 500k salary job! angry. Tomorrow now some Defenders of the Universe a.k.a Avengers will start complaining of negligence by the Govt on their people...mofos! Source? : Nigerian Television Authority[/s]

Yoruba..stop worrying about other people. Focused on yourselves, the oil in Lagos and Ondo, and Odou Republic.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by mrvitalis(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2016
500k per month is too much??
A pipeline welder(trained for 6 months) can earn between 10k - 50k per day

If u don't stay close to the ijaws u won't understand

All they want is to sit at home and receive 500k per month. .. Then yes it's our oil(tho not all)

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
richeso:
Idiot OP. paid e-rat ....wasted my comment
you are a weak human....very weak! Your type? Bring people down to feel strong! You are very weak bro and lilyhearted!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2016
Nkem4040:

Yoruba..stop worrying about other people. Focused on yourselves, the oil in Lagos and Ondo, and Odou Republic.
I am not yoruba..and tribe has got nothing to do with this. And for your info: Nobody deposited any natural resorces inside the ground and I hate it when people say " our oil ". You carry oil come this world?

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2016
kaeforum:

Yes its got to be per annum, how many companies pay 500k monthly these days, thats a CEOs salary for crying out loud. angry
Just listen to yourself bro....seems you don't know much about the industry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
500k per month is too much??
A pipeline welder(trained for 6 months) can earn between 10k - 50k per day

If u don't stay close to the ijaws u won't understand

All they want is to sit at home and receive 500k per month. .. Then yes it's our oil(tho not all)
They are very lazy sets of humans

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by ahaika23: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
I'm a Rivers/Ijaw man, My salary is not up to 400k. Op please where is the 500k own?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2016
ahaika23:
I'm a Rivers/Ijaw man, My salary is not up to 400k. Op please where is the 500k own?
Did you listen to your governor's speech at the stakeholders meeting yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Vomm: 9:45am On May 31, 2016
If u bliv this poo, then u can believe anyhing.

People that are receiving 18k don see salary.

Secrets11:
why shouldn't I?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Ikwokrikwo: 9:49am On May 31, 2016
kaeforum:

Trainees in oil companies there earn double of that a month. Don't let poverty damage your mentality

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by 2sexycom(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:

Trainees in oil companies there earn double of that a month. Don't let poverty damage your mentality
yes and na so e easy to enter there and start receiving the money.
Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2016
Vomm:
If u bliv this poo, then u can believe anyhing.

People that are receiving 18k don see salary.

My brother those receiving 18k are receiving according to their mode of entry and educational level. A graduate entering into any ministry as a graduate cannot be paid 18k. And Yes! They are people here in Nigeria receiving 500k a month salary. Everything na information! Nigerian youths esp the Rivers really think they are owed some sort of favour from Nigeria and it is causing them under-developement. Because their youths do not only refuse to go to school, but also refuse the jobs meant for those without higher educational degree even though these jobs are offered to them on a platter of gold! I tire for those guys over there I tell u. What is oil was not mined in your area? Please my ijaw/rivers brothers, I am not criticizing you atall but I am only trying to point out to you guys that nobody owe you any special thing. Your father's even sell educational spots to outsiders instead of allowing their children go to school. Hshey like this una go dey dey?
Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:

Tell them bro...it all boils down to how informed and connected you are....these guys don't know yet how Nigeria works!
Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by porrigeyam(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2016
Reject 500k job

Why wike no see persons like me call give dis juicy job abeg 6mil a year lawd plus other bonuses I guess chai shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2016
porrigeyam:
Reject 500k job

Why wike no see persons like me call give dis juicy job abeg 6mil a year lawd plus other bonuses I guess chai shocked
I dey tell you. If as a graduate wey I be I see job btw 70k -100k for starters sef I go collect, people dey reject jobs of 500k...sooooooo greeddy angry
Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2016
The simple truth is this: Rivers people are lazy ( even Gov. Dickson said that). There still is no food for lazy man. Go to school, search for jobs like every Nigerian youths do and when you find one, grab it as long as it can clothe you, put food on your table, train your kids and make you comfortable. Nigeria don't owe you any thing as long as Nigeria is concerned because empty you came into this world, empty you will leave this world...Stop this " our oil " mentality cos it is really not helping you develop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by kuuljay(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2016
Nigerians are so ill informed, there are lots of jobs in Nigeria that pays even more than N800,000. When a multinational pays you a standard global wage and you calculate it in naira some of you go nearly faint

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by ahaika23: 11:12am On May 31, 2016
You talk and make me fume. Please where are you from? Do you know I have crude in my family land but benefit nothing from it? I'm a graduate and so many of my kindred are. I am vast in robotics, ict and electronics. I work in an ICT coy far away from ND. I have what it takes to support the Avengers technologically. If you say Rivers people are lazy, I will curse you and your entire generation because I didn't get to where I am being lazy. Be careful what you say. If Rivers people reject 500k jobs, tell me how mcuh my state government pays civil servants having 80% indigence as staff. If you are looking for who to insult, you can start with the dullard or your father.
Secrets11:
The simple truth is this: Rivers people are lazy ( even Gov. Dickson said that). There still is no food for lazy man. Go to school, search for jobs like every Nigerian youths do and when you find one, grab it as long as it can clothe you, put food on your table, train your kids and make you comfortable. Nigeria don't owe you any thing as long as Nigeria is concerned because empty you came into this world, empty you will leave this world...Stop this " our oil " mentality cos it is really not helping you develop

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by ammyluv2002(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2016
kuuljay:
Nigerians are so ill informed, there are lots of jobs in Nigeria that pays even more than N800,000. When a multinational pays you a standard global wage and you calculate it in naira some of you go nearly faint
So true! Some peeps take home upto 1m monthly
Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Chiaka(f): 11:19am On May 31, 2016
All Propaganda Congress - APC
APC! - Shame! APC! - Shame!

When many Rivers youths are looking for even 80k!

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2016
ahaika23:
You talk and make me fume. Please where are you from? Do you know I have crude in my family land but benefit nothing from it? I'm a graduate and so many of my kindred are. I am vast in robotics, ict and electronics. I work in an ICT coy far away from ND. I have what it takes to support the Avengers technologically. If you say Rivers people are lazy, I will curse you and your entire generation because I didn't get to where I am being lazy. Be careful what you say. If Rivers people reject 500k jobs, tell me how mcuh my state government pays civil servants having 80% indigence as staff. If you are looking for who to insult, you can start with the dullard or your father.
Your curse won't even cross the border between the both of us so save yourself the stress. You have oil in your backyard? See what I am sayin? As an educated person you ought to know " you have no oil" rather, Oil was discovered in your backyard. Do you know that these oil companies take in some few graduates from your community that manages to go to school on a platter of gold even when they clearly do not merit it educationally? Fine, you have done well for yourself and I think your brothers should follow suit. But something strikes me here, do you people from ND have a thing for Terrorism cos you said you have what it takes to support the Defenders abi Avengers technogically? You go school and you dey work yet you crave for Terror. Truth hurts but it needs be told. The oil in your backyard does not belong to you for your info...oil is also mined from my area and I can't claim ownership to it because imy greatgrand father's didn't put oil into the ground. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by ahaika23: 11:25am On May 31, 2016
One more thing you this jobless op, if you are jealous of our crude oil, you can come and take it. I don't know what is wrong with these yoruba people!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by ammyluv2002(f): 11:26am On May 31, 2016
ahaika23:
Bros, i agree with the OP to an extend. You are not able to get those jobs cos the chiefs fill those slots with outsiders(People who claim to be Rivers State Indigenes).I grew up very close to Shell Company in PH (Rumuomasi)and, i know for sure most of them rejected the jobs given to them by Shell. I'm not saying the OP is totally right, but there's a bit of truth to his post. The Chiefs of those Communities are the ones killing the opportunities as they come

I listened to a radio program last year. Someone claiming to be an indigene of Rivers State phoned in and the anchor asked him some questions, but he won't answer any of them. It happens he doesn't even know his home town, he has been in Congo all his life yet, he benefited from the program. I was wondering how he made the list? Meanwhile, there are peeps in Rivers State who truly needs the program

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! by Secrets11(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2016
Chiaka:

When many Rivers youths are looking for even 80k!

Bia mister man! The last time I checked, Wike contested and won the election under People Democratic Party ( PDP). Who carry party come here now? angry forget about politics and face the truth for once in your life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns / Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! / APC Clear Three Senatorial And Six Rep Seat In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.