Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants (39132 Views)

Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by mantosa(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
According to Governor Yahaya Bello's Senior Special Adviser on New Media, Kogi state has paid for 300 pages of a national newspaper to publish names of civil servant that Has been paid their salaries.

The advert will run till January according to him,

See some of his tweets:

https://twitter.com/GbengaGOLD/status/922433200504365056

cc

Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerians and resource wastage.

Paying for advert just because you pay salaries?
Idiots in power

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by FarahAideed: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
What madness is Buharis son engaging in Kogi ..like father like son Buhari and Yahahya Bello are both failures

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Airforce1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is crazy ..

What kind of evil leaders do we have in this country .

I'm ashamed of my country .

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by MyNewJackeT: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Damage control and trying to save face, because they bailed you out with bags of rice.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by mantosa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Nigerians and resource wastage.

Paying for advert just because you pay salaries?

My brother, the matter tire me.

Imagine the wastage. If you pay salary, do you need to loud it? Why not allow the recipients talk for you which holds more weight

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by freeze001(f): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
For the salaries u can barely afford, u burn more resources taking out adverts with obnoxious publications on newspapers. What happened to opening up official websites, verified social media handles and using them to publish said information?

Penny wise, pound foolish. These are the hallmarks of a failed, dirty, corrupt and opaque administration without accountability and justification for expenses made.

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
The state govt go commission it as part of his achievement

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wtin the worry this baby governor ??

5 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Oloripelebe: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Desyner: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Impressive.
Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yahaya Belloa abeg make me your special adviser on human resources or media...your advisers are not working their work ..

8 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by surgical: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thorhammer:
Wtin the worry this baby governor ??
And to say this is a youth .

9 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by potbelly(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
1.declaring public holiday because buhari came back
2.unpaid salaries
3. using public funds to do adverts to counter claims of unpaid salaries instead of paying salaries
4. blocking a street entrance and converting it to your personal entrance to his own apartment....

Kogi people una don enter one chance... cry

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by iluvdonjazzy: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
So who ar we to believe now, did u actually paid salaries.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by ellagabs(f): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
mantosa:

My brother, the matter tire me.

Imagine the wastage. If you pay salary, do you need to loud it? Why not allow the recipients talk for you which holds more weight

lik u guys dnt kn wat hapend lst week in d state...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by kay29000(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
What a waste.
Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by designer01(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
ellagabs:

lik u guys dnt kn wat hapend lst week in d state...
abi

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
No be small one chance Nigeria enter for this administration sha.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by castrol180(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
useless motherfucker ebira drunkard Bello yahaya

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Tbillz(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Cluelessness @ it peak. Breaking boundaries in stupid acts. The gov has a leaked s3x tape of babu . So he can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Now I believe that the governor is an unfortunate fellow, a young man without a vision. How are we sure that they are not going to be ghost workers or his loyalists he will publish. Misplaced priorities. That money will run to millions just to publish nonsense. They will use it to steal or syphon money again.

We want youth, we want youth, now see what the so called youth is doing. That's why those old baba won't leave the politics so soon until death takes them out. Am sure if a grandpa of 70 years contest against this man in the next election, he may be humiliated out of office.
North Central are blessed with mumu governors. Apologies to the indigenes that don't support them though.

19 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by echelons(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
What you pay me as salary should be confidential.

You can't just publish my name on the pages of National Newspapers or on any public media just to prove a silly point that you manage to pay salary.

If the governor wants to publish anything, let him publish his own salary, those of his commissioners and Special Assistants and those of the members of the state house of assembly.

Useless set of people.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by eagleeye2: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin Nigerian news actually make me laugh a lot these days.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by rotexteymie(f): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
2drops of snipper in this man's drink will end all these

13 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by lonelydora: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yahaya Bello is making me believe the government of young people will be worse than the oldies currently ruling us.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
No need make person tell us, something dey do this Kogi government true true.

Check the newspaper, the owner might be related to him or he is trying to pay back!

Ocean divider please show us mercy in this country
1st it Okorocha the statue builder

Then this one now undecided

Later they will be saying that they cannot afford to pay workers a minimum wage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by EmekaBlue(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
useless country

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by hezy4real01(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Another avenue to steal money for some people

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by sanandreas(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
No brain no sense

4 Likes

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by cooldude62(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
It's our werk o! grin

He was never voted for anyways. He shouldn't try a second term.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants by nerodenero: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
This guy and the Wheelbarrow governor, I no know who mumu pass

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.