Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Wailers, Have You Blamed Buhari Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers, Have You Blamed Buhari Today? (391 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / Have You Blamed Buhari Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wailers, Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by argon500: 8:23am On May 31, 2016
#Haveyoublamedbuharitoday

I read Reno omokri message about President Buhari's Federal Excuses Council. Sometimes i wondered why some people have no shame. PDP destroyed this country for the last 16 years, you were part of the team and you still have gut to blame Buhari.. Leave the blame to the populace. Even though i am not impressed with the present government but it can never be compared with GEJ regime.
As for NDA, IPOD tout, keep wishing bad for your country. Instead of you guys to hold your governors, senator, house of rep members responsible for the underdevelopments in your states, you prefer to add salt to injury.

Kontinu, we are watching in 3D. Shiite issues still fresh in my memory. Make una no shout genocide when NA start full operation in your land.

I support this government but so far, i will rate them 30%.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers, Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
one NIGERIA is the greatest scam ever
Re: Wailers, Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by olatunjithomas(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
I am neither here to support nor to go against anybody, but the moment I saw your Monika, I already knew who you are, an exco zombie. where were you when your oga at the top would wake up in the morning only to realize that GEJ was responsible for his sleepless night.fine,we all agree the last administration was not up to task,but for all I care,have we been moving forward in this administration or receding?
pls drop this thread and let's discuss EPL transfer window.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dispassionate Look At President's Buhari's One Year In Office / I Did Well To Curtail Corruption – Jonathan / Wike's One In Office A One Chance Government Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.