Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. (1059 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Between An Immature Young Guy And An Older Man / Sex At An Older Age, The 50's & 60's Vol 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
With time as husband and wife grow older thier sex life invariably also changes. It is not acceptable to assume that sexual excitement must die of reduce as a couple grows.

Sexual excitement is ray herbal experienced and expressed differently with age. Let us take a look at what sex means to different ages.

SEX IN THE 30's

When on thier 30's women gain more sexual confidence and begin to take initiative during lovemaking. Many are not passive as they were when younger. Women in thier 30's are more expressive about thier sexual needs and thier need for orgasm. Medical science attributes this aggressiveness to hormonal changes in the woman, with increased testoterone, she becomes more confidence and interested in orgasm.

Some men find this sudden change in thier previously complaint wives rather frightening, others will welcome her initiative and respond positively. The men too, are now more concerned about what brings satisfaction to thier partners.

Men in their 30's unlike the women, experience a minor reduction in DHEA ( a natural steriod) and testoterone level.

SEX IN THE 40's

Usually as women approach the end of thier childbearing years at the age of 40, they often find more opportunities to focus on themselves, and therefore blossom. This is reflected in a more fulfilling sex life. Both men and women in thier 40's have attained some measure of maturity and have overcome sexual inadequacies. They find that they are more compatible and less concerned about thier performance in bed.

Each appreciates what the other likes, and sex is better. The familiarity of the long term relationship may result in greater intimacy and less inhibition when experimenting with love making techniques. On the other hand, familiarity may lead to boredom.

It is essential that the couple work at creating a sense of newness by looking for ways and opportunities to enhance their sexual experience together. A trip away from home and the children is often stimulating.

Watch out for "SEX in the 50's & 60's. Soon
Re: Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2016
OP... what of sex at 50 and 60 and so on...?
Re: Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2016
iPopAlomo:
OP... what of sex at 50 and 60 and so on...?
thanks my dear am going to post "sex at 50's and 60's, soon.
Re: Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. by iPopAlomo(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
thanks my dear am going to post "sex at 50's and 60's, soon.

I'm not comfy with a guy calling me dear... just so you know...
Re: Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I'm not comfy with a guy calling me dear... just so you know...
ok am sorry for that, my friend. Noted!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Mates, My Family... / Easy Way To Do Change Of Name In The Nation Newspaper. / Help Find Family!! Bisi Ajayi A Futa Graduate Is Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.