Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter (1070 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by OfficialNNB: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2017
The woman raised alarm after a man kept claiming her and her daughter as his family on Facebook.

A Nigerian woman and mother who goes by the name Precious Patrick has raised alarm and brought attention to a somewhat crazy man who goes by the name Vincent Light Rich who keeps posting photos of her and her daughter claiming that they are his family.

The woman took to her Facebook page to call out Vincent and bring the attention of the public to what the man was doing.

As shared by Precious:

PLEASE FRIENDS HELP ME REPORT THIS ANIMAL VINCENT LIGHT RICH . HE HAD THE GUTS TO BE UPLOADING MY PICTURES AND THAT OF MY CHILD CLAIMING THAT MY DAUGHTER IS HIS AND AM HIS WIFE , PLEASE FRIENDS SAVE ME FROM THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL AND EMBARRASSMENT I DON’T KNOW THIS HE GOAT FROM ADAM , HELP ME REPORT HIS ACCOUNT SO IT WILL GET BLOCKED,HE CLAIMED THAT YESTERDAY WAS MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY,PLEASE FRIENDS THEY ARE ALL LIES . AM BEGGING EVERYONE HELP ME REPORT THIS ACCOUNT

http://nnaemekasblog.com/2017/07/04/woman-calls-out-man-who-keeps-posting-pictures-of-her-her-daughter/

cc lalasticala

Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2017
FTC.. hope it makes front page
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by segebase(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Wetin person on go see
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2017
cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by kolafolabi(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2017
There is this Yoruba adage that says Ohun to wu ole wu ole..
The guy we are talking about is obviously a yahoo boy. If he really wants that lovely daughter and mother, he should go impregnate one of his beautiful oloshos and leave that family alone.. Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by emeijeh(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Chascop:
FTC.. hope it makes front page
https://www.nairaland.com/3898991/woman-raises-alarm-after-man

Mynd44 is coming here soonest grin
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by 48noble(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2017
I wonder another thing this guy lacks apart from brains
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by nrexzy: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017
See this ekuke she no even d happy... Oya make she show us her husband....
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by joyAA(f): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2017
OP, please do well to blur out the child's face

Lol, the guy dey para gan o, he don't 'taketh by force' cheesy cheesy

As seeing, toasting,getting and marrying Bae issa longus thing, young man decided to jump all the steps and seize a family grin grin as a 'shap guys' wink

May the Lord b a Bae provider for him...
And the people if God shout: Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by mployer(m): 4:55am On Jul 07, 2017
joyAA:

As seeing, toasting,getting and marrying Bae issa longus thing, young man decided to jump all the steps and seize a family grin grin as a 'shap guys' wink

He is a yahoo boy. He wants to appear as a responsible and respectable dude to his target victims.

Don't be surprised even the guy in the picture is not him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by dangotesmummy: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided

Is it by force to do attachey to someone that doesn't belong to you
nrexzy:
See this ekuke she no even d happy... Oya make she show us her husband....

1 Like

Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by EfemenaXY: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Question is: how did he get hold of her pictures and her daughter's??

And isn't the car she posed in the same as the one in his picture? Not saying what he's doing is right but she should come clean and telll it how it really is. Shioor!
Re: Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter by sisisioge: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
joyAA:

grin grin grin grin

Craaze dey your head! Monkey united!!!!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it grin

(1) (Reply)

Habits That Show Improper Upbringing In Children And How To Control It / Advice Needed Urgently / When a Man Drop 3h For Wifey To Prepare Rice & Chicken...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.