Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife (2584 Views)

Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by beeadebola: 10:26am On May 31, 2016
Hunky Nollywood Actor and Actress, Ernest Obi and his beautiful wife, Actress Evi Ernest Obi celebrated their wedding anniversary Yesterday. The beautiful thing about May 30, 2016 apart from the fact that it was a public holiday, was that it was also Evi’s birthday.
However, Actor Ernest Obi revealed that it’s been 14 years Evi became her close friend, it’s been good 6 years Evi became her wife adding that he glory be to God Almighty for blessing them with two lovely fruits in Xavier and Hazel.
See the special words he wrote on Instagram Page : ‘And trudge on through charted and uncharted paths in marriage we shall. Never in despair. Never Alone. Hearts intertwined by d creator himself. Spirit unshakable. Love for each other, unquenchable… HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a Fruitful WEDDING ANNIVERSARY #mylovemylife’
See the photos below:

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/ernest-obi-and-evi-ernest-obi-celebrates-6th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2016
most Nigerian women don't exercise body after child birth and its wrong.

Just negodu her Christian mother hands

**Kim Kardashian sweating it out after child birth**

Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Behira(f): 10:39am On May 31, 2016
Airforce1:

ahn ahn
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2016
smiley
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
op so much error, ha an what happen na?his wife abi her wife. lol
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 11:23am On May 31, 2016
Airforce1:

please show use the number of liposuction, brachioplasty and fat transfer surgeries your mama went for after child birth? undecided you that will make noise over a rubbish phone being stolen from a car, will make noise about women not undergoing surgery that costs over $20,000? You are probably still stuck in 2005 but everyone else know that Kim K is all plastic surgery from head to toe.

5 Likes

Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Airforce1(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2016
vague:
please show use the number of liposuction, brachioplasty and fat transfer surgeries your mama went for after child birth? undecided you that will make noise over a rubbish phone being stolen from a car, will make noise about women not undergoing surgery that costs over $20,000? You are probably still stuck in 2005 but everyone else know that Kim K is all plastic surgery from head to toe.

read my comment again .. I never stated women should go for surgeries after giving birth.

You must be fat
Sorry if my comment offended you in anyway.
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 11:42am On May 31, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Airforce1(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2016
vague:
you are an idiotic dark skinned son of a bastard father who doesnt know that Kim Kardashian goes for surgery and she only posts work out pictures so she is not judged for going under the knife! And no i am not fat but i get annoyed my goats like you who make stupid comments forgetting you mother is not exactly a size 6 after wasting her 9months just to push out a goat like you!
Any way i do not blame you for the way you are, animal father can only create an animal son. No wonder you turned out the way you are. You were never hugged by your father as a child! I hope you will be barren so the world does not have more excuses of human beings like you and you father!
Your mama is fat pass hippo but you will make noise, what is her excuse for having christian mother arms and a shapeless belle thats up to her knees?

sorry again fatso
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 11:46am On May 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Airforce1(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
vague:
fat would be your mother! Rubbish piece of shit born of an asssshole fathergrin no wonder why you are a dark curse! grin you are your father's bastard asssshole of a son!
Can you even afford your mother gym membership?

fat woman
You musta been rejected by so many men because you're fat.

I feel your pain Fatso

Keep ranting .. I'm done with you.

Blessings!

And erm, yea don't forget to hit the gym.
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 12:02pm On May 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Airforce1(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by Mutendiwashe(f): 12:21pm On May 31, 2016
She looks like Tiwa in the second picture. Beautiful couple
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by SisterCaro(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
vague:
Little Miss Born Again you not repented like you promised. What put you off the path of righteousness? I hope what I saw on IG was not true otherwise I am reconsidering being you mate hahaha
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 12:41pm On May 31, 2016
SisterCaro:
Little Miss Born Again you not repented like you promised. What put you off the path of righteousness? I hope what I was on IG was not true otherwise I am reconsidering being you mate hahaha
do not pour sand for my garri grin I'm a good girl tongue I am sorry I did not say anything, that deep fridge you call u home was not for me I ran away as fast as I could. I know what u are talking about but I was only there for business, I returned to Victoria soon after that. Right now I am back to enjoying weather suitable for human beings grin I promise to text you as soon as I am back. Lets take it off nl before u blow my cover angry
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by SisterCaro(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2016
vague:
do not pour sand for my garri grin I'm a good girl tongue I am sorry I did not say anything, that deep fridge you call u home was not for me I ran away as fast as I could. I know what u are talking about but I was only there for business, I returned to Victoria soon after that. Right now I am back to enjoying weather suitable for human beings grin I promise to text you as soon as I am back. Lets take it off nl before u blow my cover angry
Let me blow it small maybe you will behave hahaha. I may be in Sask by the time you want to make it up to me, its too late to apologise. If you want to make it up to me you will have to bake me a cake.
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 1:07pm On May 31, 2016
SisterCaro:
Let me blow it small maybe you will behave hahaha. I may be in Sask by the time you want to make it up to me, its too late to apologise. If you want to make it up to me you will have to bake me a cake.
Sharrap dia! Check ur phone, its not funny anymore angry tongue I will send you a cake mix u can bake it for urself for me kiss Its late and I will be going to bed soon, check your phone now or forever hold your peace grin
Why am I being nice sef? undecided Make i report u for derailing this nice thread grin
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by SisterCaro(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2016
vague:
Sharrap dia! Check ur phone, its not funny anymore angry tongue I will send you a cake mix u can bake it for urself for me kiss Its late and I will be going to bed soon, check your phone now or forever hold your peace grin
Why am I being nice sef? undecided Make i report u for derailing this nice thread grin
Now I am angry I thought you were still in the area. So you have left left? Now you owe me hair products! Forget the cake, I do not know what your friends put in your cake mixtures there hahaha. For all i know I could end up with powdered human intestines
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by vague: 1:24pm On May 31, 2016
SisterCaro:
Now I am angry I thought you were still in the area. So you have left left? Now you owe me hair products! Forget the cake, I do not know what your friends put in your cake mixtures there hahaha. For all i know I could end up with powdered human intestines
human intestines shocked that's china do not get me started! Besides its a rumour i do not think they really put human meat in beef cans. But if its true, i will get some and bring it to u when i come back! Forget! Use Aliexpress! Do i look like i am ur mate? If i bring u anything it will be horse tail grin
Re: See The Special Bond Actor Ernest Obi Shares With His Actress Wife by mizzochocinco: 4:47pm On May 31, 2016
Airforce1:

you speak as if you have a size 2 mother from ghana

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Inscription On A Church Bus Will Make Your Day / Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke / Davido Replies Wizkid's Shade!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.