Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? (661 Views)

Sanusi Is The African Central Bank Governor Of The Year! / Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is World,african Central Bank Governor Of D Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by dgreatrock(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2009
Considering the recent sack of some bank md/ ceo's, would you say sanusi is doing the right thing or he is acting the script of some powers that be to distabilize the nation's economy?
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by dgreatrock(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
Any comment yet?
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by dgreatrock(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
did you read the newsdailies today? If yes please contribute your views here. i strongly believe that sanusi is actually up to something!
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by TRINITY007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2009
Sanusi or what the hell do you call him, i mean the CBN governor is acting a script. I must tell you that with the brief knowledge of my and the operations in igeria politics, i know that actually sanusi is acting a script.

Friends, why didn't Sanusi suspend the bank chiefs and give them altimatum to get back the said money? why is sanusi not asking the banks to pay back the money with interest to the purse of the federal government rather than saying that the money will be turn to shares that will be later sold? who are those that will buy it directly or indirect ?

Nigerians should not be too happy with this steps taken by him now because he has a plan that is not well known to many now.
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by dgreatrock(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
this is what i think. he is unseating some of the key bank's executives to make us believe they dont know what they are doing. thereafter he will bring in foreign investors to take over these banks. the real problem is, the northern elite under the guise of foreign investors will give these banks over to some arab money bags who are already waiting to move in.
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by dgreatrock(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sanusi o Sanusi cry angry sad
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by thithi(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Only time will tell, however, his idea of selling the 5 big banks to foreigners, i mean 100% of the interest of the banks? that kind of scares me.
Re: Sanusi: Is He Sincere Or He's Acting A Script? by dgreatrock(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
should we wait for him to sell off these banks 100% to [s]foreigners[/s] some faceless cabal before something is done to stop him

i am scared of this conspiracy of quietness!

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Liberty Reserve At A Cheaper Rate / Please I Need A Job Urgently / Do You Have Office/shop Space To Share With Me, Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.