Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! (10729 Views)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2009
Hi Guys,
Mr. Controversy is at it again. I am presently at the NYSC Orientation camp at Enugu state and there is this lady in my platoon. She has been trying to attach herself to me since when she featured in one of the dramas i directed. I alwaz try 2 avoid when i have d slightest opportunity. Few days ago, we were 2geda at one of d camp functions and she grabbed the opportunity 2 tell me that she likes me even though she is married. I tried sincerely 2 discourage her by tellin her that am also engaged. At times, i tried callin my gf on fone probably dt wld discourage her bt yet she remains undisturbed. She calls and sends sms on many occasions. What else do i do 2 run away frm ds devil of a woman? I even humiliated her in public 2day bt i was surprised when she sent me a msg tellin me she's desperate 2 have me. I am nt ready 4 any rlatnship cos im seriously in lv wt my gf(abeni). Pls, i nid ur advice.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by drharry: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2009
, Simply ignore her. dont ever be alone with her for any reason.

Or better still, get the Camp Commandant to arrest her for Sexual harrassment, grin grin grin
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Morizo(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2009
Its a coomon trend in orientation camps. I can assure you married women can be deadly if you play around their thighs. omo you get liver o you no de fear die Well try and survive those 21 days and get very far from that jezebel as you posible can
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by ladygaga(f): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2009
@poster,
try n get her husband's no and threaten her wit dat,
or tell her sumthn stupid, lyk u'r d son of 'mammy water', it could work ohh,
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by CrudeOil2(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2009
What kind of answer are you looking for?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by igmacco(m): 2:29am On Aug 24, 2009
ladygaga:

@poster,
try n get her husband's no and threaten her wit dat,
or tell her sumthn stupid, lyk u'r d son of 'mammy water', it could work ohh,

NA 9JA WOMAN YOU DEY TELL SAY YOU BE MAMMY WATER PIKIN, NA WHEN SHE GO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU WELL WELL BE DAT,
IF NA 0NE SHOT GIVE HER NA TODAY YOU NO BE FIRST, ACTOR AND ACTRESS DEY DO TOO, MAKE SURE SAY YOU COLLECT CASH
FOR JAPAN HERE NA NORMAL THING, STILL THE SAME 1LUV 9JA, I MISS HOME, GONNA BE HOME SOON,
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by xavier3(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2009
kunmibola:

She has been trying to attach herself to me since when she featured in one of the dramas i directed I even humiliated her in public 2day bt i was surprised when she sent me a msg tellin me she's desperate 2 have me. I am nt ready 4 any rlatnship cos im seriously in lv wt my gf(abeni).

so if u aint ready for a relationship den wat do u classify as wat u and ur current babe r into undecided undecided

just try and bear the burden of the temptation, afta all na 1 or 2 weeks remain
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by AIRMARSHA: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2009
married woman u said ok be xtra carefull she is infactuated on you just all ways remember that what so ever u do to some one wife it will be done to u wife avoid her like a plague
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by likky: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
Really a lot of funny funny thins dey happen 4 camp. Most married women even take off their rings jst because of camp.
Dear, a word is enough 4 the wise. Marriage is a sacred union so try n stay away 4rm that woman ooo.

Hw r u even sure that her husband has not done any magic wey go catch any man that tries to sleep with his wife?
U better run 4 ur dear life besides its remaining abt a week or so.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by lookmangiw(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
#8 on: Today at 12:28:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really a lot of funny funny thins dey happen 4 camp. Most married women even take off their rings jst because of camp.
Dear, a word is enough 4 the wise. Marriage is a sacred union so try n stay away 4rm that woman ooo.

Hw r u even sure that her husband has not done any magic wey go catch any man that tries to sleep with his wife?
U better run 4 your dear life besides its remaining abt a week or so.

I was about to tell him to beware of thunderbolt oooo.make free sex no land for am for early grave abeg.be warned
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
In love with Abeni Aade!! grin

Just run as fast as you can!!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kok(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
how are you sure she is married? ring on her finger?? forget ladies these days o, most of them claim to be married while they are desperately searching lipsrsealed. either way, just be careful o!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by oge4real(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
Be very careful with that woman o. If she can be so desperate and shameless as to come for u, then she may go any extent to ruin your life if u give her the chance.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by seedord247(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2009
Bros, 5 minute enjoyment is 50 years suffering so beware.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by remoranger(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
SHAG THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OUTTA HER grin grin grin

ITS ALL PART OF THE ORIENTATION AND NATIONAL FAMILARIZATION EXERCISE

CORPERS WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by mawash: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
@morizo
i dont think using devilish word's is a good idea,rather pest, vermin etc grin wil be better, coz believe me d devil is far worse dan a desperate married woman. wel as 4 d coper u shuld jst apply all d momentum dat u've gathered during ur training and channel it 2 ur power of patience, coz its jst a matter of days b4 itis over.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by opeyehmmy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2009
hi,
mr. corper beware of that woman so that she won,t use her uncomely attitude to destroy ur life beos you are just coming out life.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Damoche10: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
Run for ya dear Life!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by koolchicco: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
kunmibola:

Hi Guys,
I tried sincerely 2 discourage her by tellin her that am also engaged. At times, i tried callin my gf on fone probably dt wld discourage her bt yet she remains undisturbed.What else do i do 2 run away frm ds devil of a woman?

Go get a Fake HIV Pos. Certificate,I bet you she go decamp from your camp forthwith!it works
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Flakky26(f): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
You really need to be careful o,don't give or collect anything from her,it is also advisable that you avoid her seriously.Thank God that the orientation camp will soon be over,so that you can be free from her.Also make sure you don't keep in touch after the camp.This is serious temptation.To him that has ears let him hear, shocked
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by jumie(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ Poster,

I suggest u act like Joseph in the bible did. Run from her as fast as you can. If you see her coming one way, follow the other way.

Try as much as u can not to yield to the temptation and you won't regret it.

She is married and bound to someone else legally so avoid her! She's just a tool in the hand of the devil.

Flee!!!!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by remoranger(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
Mix BURANTASHI!!! and POWER HORSE!!!

Give it to her once.

That should do the trick. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Junee(f): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
Crude Oil:

What kind of answer are you looking for?

It beats me too . . . Some posters sha!

@Poster
What are we expected to do  
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nautillus(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2009
Don't do it, look for any other chic close to her in camp and tell the friend that you are looking for the husbands' number. . .hopefully, when the friend tells her. . . .she will slow down
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by stagger: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hmm. Reminds me of my camp experiences. I made the mistake of going with my car then. Happened I was only one of two guys that did. We just became marked men. A particular banker who came marketing us even took the pains of fishing out my personal details from my form and began calling me. One of the calls was picked by mu girlfriend then (now my wife). Hmm. No be small wahala o! Nearly ruined our relationship then.

Or one married lady (she must have married early because she was even younger than me). She just wouldn't let me be. Always hanging around. Then one day, lured me into a dance and started talking some erotic stuff in my ears. Men, I had to run and run and keep running.

My advice to you is to do the same. Just run for your life!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by hollandis(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
kunmibola:

Hi Guys,
Mr. Controversy is at it again. I am presently at the NYSC Orientation camp at Enugu state and there is this lady in my platoon. She has been trying to attach herself to me since when she featured in one of the dramas i directed. I alwaz try 2 avoid when i have d slightest opportunity. Few days ago, we were 2geda at one of d camp functions and she grabbed the opportunity 2 tell me that she likes me even though she is married. I tried sincerely 2 discourage her by tellin her that am also engaged. At times, i tried callin my gf on fone probably dt wld discourage her bt yet she remains undisturbed. She calls and sends sms on many occasions. What else do i do 2 run away frm ds devil of a woman? I even humiliated her in public 2day bt i was surprised when she sent me a msg tellin me she's desperate 2 have me. I am nt ready 4 any rlatnship cos im seriously in lv wt my gf(abeni). Pls, i nid your advice.

Guy, wake up. angry
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
You better avoid her. . .nothing good comes out of such involvement!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Jobig(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
One thing u should do is to change ur number 4 de remainin days u have in de camp,after dat i think u could avoid her.a drop can stir de whole,
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by IFELEKE(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
kunmibola:

Hi Guys,
Mr. Controversy is at it again. I am presently at the NYSC Orientation camp at Enugu state and there is this lady in my platoon. She has been trying to attach herself to me since when she featured in one of the dramas i directed. I alwaz try 2 avoid when i have d slightest opportunity. Few days ago, we were 2geda at one of d camp functions and she grabbed the opportunity 2 tell me that she likes me even though she is married. I tried sincerely 2 discourage her by tellin her that am also engaged. At times, i tried callin my gf on fone probably dt wld discourage her bt yet she remains undisturbed. She calls and sends sms on many occasions. What else do i do 2 run away frm ds devil of a woman? I even humiliated her in public 2day bt i was surprised when she sent me a msg tellin me she's desperate 2 have me. I am nt ready 4 any rlatnship cos im seriously in lv wt my gf(abeni). Pls, i nid your advice.
Keep her at arm's length as much as possible and also ensure you avoid being alone with her in compromising locations. . .
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by smooooooth: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
she is prolly one of them ladies that cant stay 3 whole weeks without getting some, why not just help her and mutilate that kitten, b4 she goes to them soldiers to help her out.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Oluschenco(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hey, if i were you, I will disguise as if i am fasting, or call the blood of Jesus.
That's another advantage of using more than one network. Buy a new simcard, give ABENI and relatives the new number just for 2 or so weeks. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here / NYSC Empowers Field Officers With Motorcycle In Ondo State [photos] / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.