Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! (10736 Views)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Tudor6(f): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2009
I tire for nigerians ooo. . . .
What does the devil have to do with this?
A married woman is Hot and trying to get some people are screaming devil.
If the devil even existed i'm sure he's got better stuff to do than seducing corpers. Damn!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by rasputinn(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2009
I take it you're an adult (at least,I can safely conclude that since you're an ajuwaya and a "movie director"wink,read my lips,no adult needs another adult to tell him/her how to ditch anybody,except of course;
1.You feel something for her
2.You're trying to be too polite about it

Even the two cases above are wrong,unlike most posters,you may not need to tell her you're HIV + when you're not, JUST PISS HER OFF,and don't ask me how
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
come on, the lady just wants a piece of you, well, u an sure use protection and shag her, butif you are so much in love with that ABENI shikala, u can just stay away from miss hotpants, well mrs as her own case prove to be, im sure abeni will be veryu full of herself right now that you are protecting her property, or so u want her to think,
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kufreabasi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
Escape for your dear life and preach to her repentance for her always.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by luvbooks(f): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
mobuch:

@kunmibola

this thing happened to me when i also was serving, and in this case it was a married lady from ogun state.
not to mention that she is frm a tribe particularly known for magun.she was extremely beautiful and tempting.
guy,i didnt need anybody"s counsel on wat to do.
i shagged her front and back in the bush, we also did in a hotel the day we passed out.

And today its just one of my past sex xcapades,as am still alive and doing well.

So guy, if u dey fear, just go and read psalm 100 and 121 for journey mercies and then get down to work.
Na me tell u, the thing dey work.

you will go in , conquer and return alive.

I guess you havent heard of that virtue called SELF- CONTROL.
And don't deceive yourself into thinking that Psalms 100 and 121 will save him. Remember the devil knows the Bible more than you do.
Besides, because something worked for you doesnt mean it will go well for him. One man's meat . . .
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
@luvbaby

I think the problem, with most nigerians is hypocrisy and so much pretences,I
am sure that u and all those people preaching bible for kunmibola, have commited so many atrocities both sexual and otherwise, and you all come out here, to tell the poor boy not to relieve the high level sexual pressure, that is in his kini.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hey guys,
i jst finished d 2 weeks orientation programme and to the glory of God, i was posted to Nsukka while my angel Jezebel was posted to somewhere in Enugu township. She wept bitterly and i also pretended 2 be hurt. Anyways, she has nt allowed me 2 rest with series of calls since we departed. She even told me 2 expect her evry weekends. Someone shld tel Abeni dt she shldn't allow d devil 2 take wt belongs 2 her. (abeni,i knw u ll get 2 read ds)
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by sosisi(f): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
kunmibola:

Hey guys,
i jst finished d 2 weeks orientation programme and to the glory of God, i was posted to Nsukka while my angel Jezebel was posted to somewhere in Enugu township. She wept bitterly and i also pretended 2 be hurt. Anyways, she has nt allowed me 2 rest with series of calls since we departed. She even told me 2 expect her evry weekends. Someone shld tel Abeni dt she shldn't allow d devil 2 take wt belongs 2 her. (abeni,i knw u ll get 2 read ds)

There are probably over 1 million married women in Nsukka township
Whatchu gonna do?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by luvbooks(f): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
mobuch:

@luvbaby

I think the problem, with most nigerians is hypocrisy and so much pretences,I
am sure that u and all those people preaching bible for kunmibola, have commited so many atrocities both sexual and otherwise, and you all come out here, to tell the poor boy not to relieve the high level sexual pressure, that is in his kini.

The truth is bitter. If something is wrong, it is wrong!!!
No amount of saying " I'm sure you did worse anyway ! " will make it right.
Sleeping with someone who is married is a sin. If you dont see anything wrong with that, fine. But that doesnt mean I will agree with you.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by sweetpie23: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2009
a married woman will only hit a man who face is painted with nonsense cool she must have
seen it in your face cool
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by guseman(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2009
@Otondo Poster,
Are you good to go? I am hotter than fire during my NYSC camps days, fine boy to the core, see babes tripping and I was faithful, as in I kept my promise to my girl back home( My quin quin). But at the end of the NYSC year I regretted my faithfulness, you wonder why? My Quin cant/didnt ever beleived I never dated anybody, She was dating one Corper Medical doctor+ a Kia Rio car when I came back.

Stop dulling yourself! I know you will wonder why I am talking like this but thats the fact though its is 50/50 chance that your babe might do like my ex. She might not but that does not mean she cant, and the girl in question is someone that my whole family is aware that I am dating so that you wont think is a Pademinikoro stuff(you are an Oyo guy na)

Omo, many of my otondos in camp on POP day were all with their babes and many with protuding belle. I now start to wonder where was I all these years! I was terribly lonely during those years imagine serving in Jos with all those hot chicks, my only helping hand is one guy selling Shekpe and beer at our Bustop.

There are about two of my friends that dated married women and their relationships was quite Ok while it lasted though there will be some times when they will need to treat you like their baby. But most times they know are to show affection and care than most of these our babes! No be babes go turn to Married woman ne? These madams sef, i know its not easy to keep themselves for like 3-6 months, some one that is use to enjoy that thing everyday! They sleep with it and wake up with it! grin grin

If you are that stunning as claimed, many more madams will come after you! So what will you do? Run away again, guy make up your mind. Do or no do and stop behaving like a true Otondo. If you F**K that madam, hp u will tell us. Cheers
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by 190: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2009
im long done wit my nysc camp and 4 that 3wks i didnt go near no babe!
and funny enuf it was in ABUJA~
im 100% faitful
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2009
@guseman,
broda u get mouth and im good 2 go, Bt mind u im nt an 'otondo' corper and im nt gonna behave like one!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2009
@190: na lie, na big lie by that,
@poster: justgive her one dose, but use protection, i insist,
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by ayobase(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hope u have fled!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by ayobase(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
#Tudor

who are those shouting devil here?

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by otukpo(f): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
:-x
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
Guys, i don come again. My gf got to read this thread and she called 2 tell me she doesn't believe dt i haven't slept with d lady. Can u imagine the deep shit i got myself into by bein honest and sincere? Or should i kuku do it, ?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by snokky(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
menn, u re funny ore,

should u kuku do it?

U have to ask again, then i will know the best answer, as for now, make i check my gal make some corper no dey eyeing her sef, lol,

i wish dey have posted her in one local interior abule make she travel like made b4 she get to your NNSUKA, lol,
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
guy.

you be small pekin?
you too dey fall my hand.
Guy, if to say i see you phisically, i 4 give you one slap b4 u go hear my advise.

jst read psalm 100 and 121, and mess the mrs hotpant,
guy, i no go tell u again o.
Abi u be virgin
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by sosisi(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
kunmibola:

Guys, i don come again. My gf got to read this thread and she called 2 tell me she doesn't believe dt i haven't slept with d lady. Can u imagine the deep shit i got myself into by bein honest and sincere? Or should i kuku do it, ?

what are you waiting for ?
them no give you bed for your place?
Your Mrs is ready and waiting
She is now the place of your primary assignment

Idiot
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
abeg fok am jo no be the thing wey una dey take the one year do be dat?abeg carry go but use bagco super bag as condom grin
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by mendax: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
i was under the impression dat d camp is already over sef. dat been d case, wat are we stil discussin?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by na2day2(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2009
@ OP

try and register as the resident Priest ASAP! tell her that the Pope said she cant see u anymore grin grin grin
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by hbabe(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2009
kunmibola:

Kuku do am now! Bros, de thing dey your mind before, so kuku fulfil your desires. cool
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
@mobuch,
omo abeg, no vex jare. I no mean 2 fall ur hands, na fear dey cause am. At least, person wey i dey fast for dey chop nw. Bt deep down me i think i ll try sometin maybe ds weekend. I need someone 2 move a motion 2 dt effect.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
@kunmibola
ol boy,you have my support and i hereby move the motion that u should go and register your god given talent in mrs hottest pants pussy.

if you have any problems during the show or you run out of ideas during the show, just give me a shout out, i will tel u wat to do.

so till nxt wk, we hope to hear the results of the match.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
did she tell u she is interested in u all just looking 4 a friend expect she is trying 3 kiss u u then olala
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by katchy82: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
just relax, and try as much as u can to play safe, but do not allow the husband to catch youooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Jaybee2412(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
She's a scorpion! she is out to sting you. A honey bee trap!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by defman: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
This guys sef, you be slacker o! Chop and clean mouth, waka!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
DAMN!!, I'm highly disapointd in sum people on nairaland.look at wat u guys r advicin him to do.wat if it wz ur wife dat sum1 wants 2sleep wit?hw wil u feel.we r all old enough 2knw wats gud&wats bad.remember dat wats goes around cums around.believe me if u finally do it,sum1 wil do it 2ur wife wn u get married, Pls lets call evil,evil okay, Diz forum is meant 2b beneficial instead of destructive as u guys r changin it nw.My friend run away frm dat woman,she wants to pull u dwn.remember u stil hv a long way to go in life, I can even see sum people quotin bible,devils incarnate, May God forgiv u all Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here / NYSC Empowers Field Officers With Motorcycle In Ondo State [photos] / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.