Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) (24872 Views)

The Devil Wears Okrika / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by kaakaa1(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks so much for this! It's lovely!!!

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by angeloadrian: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Wow!,.lesson well learnt......be patient and never rush into things outta competition

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by jsharp(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Present o..jez saw d mention..this is a great piece,bro..more ink to your pen..but i got on your blog n cudnt find d rest of d episodes..maybe i will jez wait till i get dem here..nice work,bro

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by hefelove(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice job op I soo love this ur story. The mother did well when she told Zoe that they should watch that movie War Room. Make I no lie u mehn I still can't believe I cried at some point when I was watching that movie. You u won't believe a pastor entered that room and he was like Someone has been praying in this closet cos this place is hot! Mehn that movie is great!

Another Christian movie I love most is Am In Love With A Church Girl. I soo much love this movie fam! Jarule omo igboro turn pastor!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank you very much. Good diction, captivating story. More Grace.

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
jsharp:
Present o..jez saw d mention..this is a great piece,bro..more ink to your pen..but i got on your blog n cudnt find d rest of d episodes..maybe i will jez wait till i get dem here..nice work,bro

[size=14pt]Here is the link to the final episode http://gospelbreed.com/2016/05/devils-proposal-episode-10/[/size]

Please leave a comment behind, i'll sincerely appreciate that.

Thanks smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
you are such a prolific writer

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
kaakaa1:
Thanks so much for this! It's lovely!!!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
angeloadrian:
Wow!,.lesson well learnt......be patient and never rush into things outta competition

Am glad you find this worthwhile, thanks for your time smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
hefelove:
Nice job op I soo love this ur story. The mother did well when she told Zoe that they should watch that movie War Room. Make I no lie u mehn I still can't believe I cried at some point when I was watching that movie. You u won't believe a pastor entered that room and he was like Someone has been praying in this closet cos this place is hot! Mehn that movie is great!

Another Christian movie I love most is Am In Love With A Church Girl. I soo much love this movie fam! Jarule omo igboro turn pastor!

Lolz, Am glad you enjoyed this smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
JOSSYTEM:
you are such a prolific writer

Aww! Am not the writer though, the story is written By Oyebola Lizzy
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by richG: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
My soul has been blessed by this. May God bless you... Op

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
richG:
My soul has been blessed by this. May God bless you... Op

Amen! Thanks friend smiley

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Op oya update more story na.. captivating story I must confess!!

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Op oya update more story na.. captivating story I must confess!!

Aww! Thanks dear

Incase you miss any of my previously published stories, check here http://gospelbreed.com/collection-of-all-stories/

smiley smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Dannykool(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
I recieve Grace to reject d devils proposal. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Tmboy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
I sincerely bow to ur writing skills.....its really great reading this

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Johnny1114(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Baba u dey aiit

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Clonus: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Is this a true life story? You can write abeg. I wish to be like u when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Edd1e(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Wow, my first time reading a story on nairaland.
The story is quite interesting.

Why must every story have a happy ending?

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by mattyboy007(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Nyc story op.. am touched

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by segcymoor(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by deebarbie(f): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Its been like a year since i commented on any post on nairaland. But this short educative story forced my hand to type.. Just exactly what i needed...thank you...you might not know it but u just saved a soul..

2 Likes

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by nelonwa: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
INTRESTING

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by emeraldlife: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Some people can write o! I enjoyed the short fiction. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by luciangelymail(f): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Awww, I just saw the mention, such an intriguing story, may God grant us the grace to always say no to the devil's proposal. thanks Ola!

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by christisreal: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
wow!!I am really thrilled.what got me most was d active involvement of the ministry of the Holy Spirit.Good work op.looking forward to better tales ahead.You have a great gift

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dannykool:
I recieve Grace to reject d devils proposal. Amen

I say a BIG AMEN to that smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Clonus:
Is this a true life story? You can write abeg. I wish to be like u when I grow up.

No! It's a Fiction... Thanks for your time, God bless smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Edd1e:
Wow, my first time reading a story on nairaland.
The story is quite interesting.

Why must every story have a happy ending?

Glad you find this worthwhile!

To the question asked....'An HAPPY ENDING is not applicable to all stories, it all depends on the writers choice' and the LESSON he/she aims to pass across via the story smiley
Re: The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
deebarbie:
Its been like a year since i commented on any post on nairaland. But this short educative story forced my hand to type.. Just exactly what i needed...thank you...you might not know it but u just saved a soul..

Wow! Am really glad you were blessed by this, God be praised.

Thanks so much for your time smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Living in The Dark (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.