Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Need A Loan Of 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Of 500k (512 Views)

MMM: I Just PH Of 500k / Please Kindly Help out with business loan of 500k and get 300k interest rate / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 500k by Multispanzy: 12:09pm On May 31, 2016
Good day fellow Nairalanders, as you all know the economy is really in a bad shape and one has to continue to strive for business success and improve quality of life. I need your help for a loan of 500k with a reasonable interest rate and to payback in 9 months. I don't have a collateral.

Am using the loan to setup a 2-in-1 business.But the main business is a bet9ja shop/agent which is quite lucrative business. If you are reading this post and you can help or have a connection to someone who can help please do. I beg you in God's name. My plans are already set, I just need the cash to kick off.

You can reach Me on 07051907831.
Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Fund Needed For An ISPO To Supply 1000 Units Of HP Laptops(serious People Only) / New Free Poultry Farm For All Nigerians / Be Financially Free With Mmm 30% Increment Monthly On Your Spare Cash.(whatsapp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.