Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

MMM: I Just PH Of 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: I Just PH Of 500k (4654 Views)

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by ThisYourTatafo: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol illiteracy is the ability to read and NOT comprehend.

What they said was you can't get paid till middle of January , they never said you cannot grow your investment.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS KNOW THAT U SAVE AND SAVE AT CERTAIN PERIODS NOT CAUSE U DON'T NEED cash, it's cause it's called planning.

This MMM guys have good strategists im sure of that and just like Moses, the people of Israel complained several times but the ones who know the power behind them trusted in Moses' leadership skill.

Read again what MMM said and if u get sense u go know say they only doing this HOLD for 3 weeks to create SUSTAINABILITY.

BY the way as soon as i saw the news on my PO this morning,
I provided help of 500k. Na my money.

If Nigerians wanna help themselves they won't cause panic.

Let's learn to read and understand abeg

12 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Baawaa(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2016
The dog that want to lost will not listen to hunter's whistle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by tempest01(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2016
As i predicted way back, the month of reckoning is here....any help you provide now is most likely going to their agents= My thought.

If Mavro or what do you call it is frozen and people cannot ask for help, ask yourself - who did I PH to then?

4 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Atiku2019: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

What they said was you can't get paid till middle of January , they never said you cannot grow your investment.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS KNOW THAT U SAVE AND SAVE AT CERTAIN PERIODS NOT CAUSE U DON'T NEED cash, it's cause it's called planning.

This MMM guys have good strategists im sure of that and just like Moses, the people of Israel complained several times but the ones who know the power behind them trusted in Moses' leadership skill.

Read again what MMM said and if u get sense u go know say they only doing this HOLD for 3 weeks to create SUSTAINABILITY.

A two year old kid will never on earth believe this post. Good Morning

4 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by FunnyDude(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
BUY YOUR BITCOIN AT AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 510/$ . YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME: 08159127748.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Kasich(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2016
This will never make front page because the mods are hell bent on creating more panic by selecting only heartbreaking news to be on FP...

Me I will still PH my 200k on Friday, I have the means to do that and I will do it, MMM will not crash, am not giving myself any hope o because my 600k is already there, I just have this intuitive instincts that tells me I won't regret my actions...

I will PH till they block their website call me dumb now, but let's see who will look more stupid come January

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Ok it's your money we get it. Don't think you know it all. They are gone just like they have in recent past. Literacy is about reading wide, being objective and research verified info on MMM scams over the years. I don't see these those traits in your actions

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:
This will never make front page because the mods are hell bent on creating more panic by selecting only heartbreaking news to be on FP...

Me I will still PH my 200k on Friday, I have the means to do that and I will do it, MMM will not crash, am not giving myself any hope o because my 600k is already there, I just have this intuitive instincts that tells me I won't regret my actions...

I will PH till they block their website call me dumb now, but let's see who will look more stupid come January

I'll hold a bet with you now if MMM ever operates in January. Well things can happen but then are you aware what spiral actions this panic is generating.

Let me give you an hint of how security agents work. Maybe they have traced MMM Nigerian operators money account, so to stop the program is to drain the swamp. In January there is also the tradition of no money. So you made the silliest decision. But don't think many reading from you will do what you did.

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Kasich(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

I'll hold a bet with you now if MMM ever operates in January. Well things can happen but then are you aware what spiral actions this panic is generating.

Let me give you an hint of how security agents work. Maybe they have traced MMM Nigerian operators money account, so to stop the program is to drain the swamp. In January there is also the tradition of no money. So you made the silliest decision. But don't think many reading from you will do what you did.

Thanks for your contribution.

Here's something you need to know, not everyone is in panic mode, I work in a hydro power plant and I was shocked this morning when my supervisor went to make deposits this morning, he didn't want to pay initially but after we did our risk assessments as engineers, trust me he saw reasons and did the needful, I'll encourage everyone I come across to continue just as you encourage people to run away.

I can't make any bet with you because life itself is uncertain... But how about we keep each other posted till January, what if we are able to bounce back will you admit that you have been wrong

I won't exchange words with you because I stand to gain nothing from it, but please next time don't call someone silly especially when you don't know how they arrived at that conclusion, I am doing a great work here and it's helping, I have been able to convince people in my office to calm down, I have been able to calm the nerves of some of my guys in Whatsapp group, and I will continue because I am yet to regret any decisions I have made in life, God willing this won't be my first experience

Thank you and do have a wonderful day

8 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by cyberguy72(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

Rubbish,plz how old are u?
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by clefstone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
tempest01:
As i predicted way back, the month of reckoning is here....any help you provide now is most likely going to their agents= My thought.
not exactly true cos I was paired to be paid 266k last night
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

Here's something you need to know, not everyone is in panic mode, I work in a hydro power plant and I was shocked this morning when my supervisor went to make deposits this morning, he didn't want to pay initially but after we did our risk assessments as engineers, trust me he saw reasons and did the needful, I'll encourage everyone I come across to continue just as you encourage people to run away.

I can't make any bet with you because life itself is uncertain... But how about we keep each other posted till January, what if we are able to bounce back will you admit that you have been wrong

I won't exchange words with you because I stand to gain nothing from it, but please next time don't call someone silly especially when you don't know how they arrived at that conclusion, I am doing a great work here and it's helping, I have been able to convince people in my office to calm down, I have been able to calm the nerves of some of my guys in Whatsapp group, and I will continue because I am yet to regret any decisions I have made in life, God willing this won't be my first experience

You seem so sensible. So why are you doing MMM? Is it a business? An Investment? No it's not!
I hope its not the get rich atittude of our people. Any system that doesn not provide service or produce goods is not sustainable. Money has alternative uses! Invest properly! Or better still donate to charity or if you are so keen on helping people. Make I pm you my account details make you do xmas for me. 50k no bad much less than 200K. And my goodwill wouldn't freeze,hang or crash.

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Kasich(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
agalamanyi:
You seem so sensible. So why are you doing MMM? Is it a business? An Investment? No it's not!
I hope its not the get rich atittude of our people. Any system that doesn not provide service or produce goods is not sustainable. Money has alternative uses! Invest properly! Or better still donate to charity or if you are so keen on helping people. Make I pm you my account details make you do xmas for me. 50k no bad much less than 200K. And my goodwill wouldn't freeze,hang or crash.

Bro there are some things I would like to do in my life currently that no one can help me with at the moment, MMM has really helped me save alot, and I believe I'll still get more out from it when they open shop next year... It's not about greed as you guys see it, it is an opportunity only the bold can take hold of.

What if I told you You I need 3 million naira to do something will you give me Even banks don't even give loans to business people anymore talk less of someone that wants to use it for Educational purpose, my plans will come to fruition whether you people hate or not, don't judge me because you don't know where am coming from, the best you can do for me at the moment is to keep quiet and stop preaching fear into the hearts of people none of you are willing to help.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
cyberguy72:
Rubbish,plz how old are u?

Chai money don go
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

Because you work in an hydro plant now means MMM must not crash? Abeg leave stories just deal with your grief

2 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by jamislaw(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM will be back all of this broke ass will sink their head in shame.

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by goldenceo1: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

I'm not against MMM but I think a screen shot of ur payment slip will go a long way to restore pples hope.

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Kasich(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

Because you work in an hydro plant now means MMM must not crash? Abeg leave stories just deal with your grief

Seems you looking for attention, but I won't oblige you... I'd rather stay hopeful than grief.

What value are you currently adding to your life and other peoples life Are you happy that others are sad You haven't even gone anywhere in life and you are already jubilating in other people's misery. Imagine your life in years to come, will you be happy if you see your siblings rejoicing that you had a miscarriage

Just stay off my mentions I beg u in the name of the Lord, if it's money you want I can always help with spare change, so that u just leave me in peace

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by cyberguy72(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

Chai money don go
Money never go
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
cyberguy72:
Money never go

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by oloribabs(f): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let's rock this together.
Check Signature
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by chimzyblack(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
WHEN YOU SAY MMM HAS
CRASHED WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

1 .IS THE WEBSITE STILL ACCESSIBLE? -YES

2. ARE THE FROZEN MAVROS STILL
GROWING?-YES

3. DID THEY DECIDE TO FREEZE ALL
CONFIRMED MAVROS WITHOUT GIVING ITS
PARTICIPANTS A REASON?-NO

4. DID THEY GIVE A TIME FRAME FOR
UNFREEZING OF MAVROS?- YES

AFTER ANSWERING THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ,
HOW DOES THESE RELATE TO THE SAYING
THAT MMM HAS CRASHED?
THE FACT THAT YOU LACKED THE BALLS TO
JOIN MMM AND ALSO THE JEALOUSY OF
SEEING THE RISK TAKERS SMILE TO THE
BANK IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

TO MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS, TAKE A CHILL
PILL MMM IS STILL WELL AND ALIVE DON'T
PANICK
MMM WILL STILL BOUNCE BACK!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

Bro there are some things I would like to do in my life currently that no one can help me with at the moment, MMM has really helped me save alot, and I believe I'll still get more out from it when they open shop next year... It's not about greed as you guys see it, it is an opportunity only the bold can take hold of.

What if I told you You I need 3 million naira to do something will you give me Even banks don't even give loans to business people anymore talk less of someone that wants to use it for Educational purpose, my plans will come to fruition whether you people hate or not, don't judge me because you don't know where am coming from, the best you can do for me at the moment is to keep quiet and stop preaching fear into the hearts of people none of you are willing to help.
Nobody is preaching fear, caution is required in Life. I pray you don't lose though, cause I wouldn't gain anything from it. But please my brother always apply caution if anything seems too good to be true then, it most likely is. You might have benefited,what of people that would lose their money? MMM said on the site, do it with free cash. I can't judge you, I'm not empowered to do so. But work Hard for all you desire and want, the short cut might not be the best way out. My friend just put her MSC money this December. 4 million she didn't want to take up a part-time job in the UK when she resumes in January. How does she even begin to explain MMM to her parents? I didn't put money in MMM( I don't have spare cash) but if it fails I would hurt,cause my friends and people I care about would be. Work Hard for all you want in life, and by Gods grace he would prosper you. So don't think everyone is prophet of doom.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by fejeerow(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Yarduni post=51893952][/quote]
Does that mean the defrosting depends on how much PH is provided before on the 14 of january?
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by deb(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
chimzyblack:
WHEN YOU SAY MMM HAS
CRASHED WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

1 .IS THE WEBSITE STILL ACCESSIBLE? -YES

2. ARE THE FROZEN MAVROS STILL
GROWING?-YES

3. DID THEY DECIDE TO FREEZE ALL
CONFIRMED MAVROS WITHOUT GIVING ITS
PARTICIPANTS A REASON?-NO

4. DID THEY GIVE A TIME FRAME FOR
UNFREEZING OF MAVROS?- YES

AFTER ANSWERING THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ,
HOW DOES THESE RELATE TO THE SAYING
THAT MMM HAS CRASHED?
THE FACT THAT YOU LACKED THE BALLS TO
JOIN MMM AND ALSO THE JEALOUSY OF
SEEING THE RISK TAKERS SMILE TO THE
BANK IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

TO MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS, TAKE A CHILL
PILL MMM IS STILL WELL AND ALIVE DON'T
PANICK
MMM WILL STILL BOUNCE BACK!!

You have spoken very well. The problem of many Nigerians of today is a result of the snow-diving standard of education.

First, they won't read to understand.

Second of all, they lack great intelligence and they live by hearsay. I mean how do you help a people from a country that will lynch someone at the slightest opportunity without giving a second thought that the victim might just be innocent? Those are the kind of brains who have flooded MMM; and you expect them to use their brains at this time especially when their money is involved?

This is a very good development from MMM. The useless participant who don't have an inch of an idea of how the system works will leave en mass and allow those who understand the system to stay. MMM is better with fateful participants of less than a million than a crowd of 3million of ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
fejeerow:

Does that mean the defrosting depends on how much PH is provided before on the 14 of january?

I don't understand you. They have closed shop that is what it is.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by cyberguy72(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Yarduni post=51893952][/quote]MMM South Africa is still on.Google it
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Yarduni: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
cyberguy72:
MMM South Africa is still on.Google it

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by tempest01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:

This is bad....

Scammers will aways make money off you lot.

If theyve stopped people from asking for help, THEN WHO ARE YOU PROVIDING HELP TO?

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Kasich(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
tempest01:

This is bad....

Scammers will aways make money off you lot.

If theyve stopped people from asking for help, THEN WHO ARE YOU PROVIDING HELP TO?

Message from Guider Gbenga Babarinde*

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does *NOT* say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that *you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms.* Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if *you PH 100K on 5th November*, and *you are matched to pay on 10th November*, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until *15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment*. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( *irrespective of colour Blue or Green* ), so *you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December*. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

✍ *Guider Gbenga Babarinde*

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Jascon4: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
agalamanyi:

Nobody is preaching fear, caution is required in Life. I pray you don't lose though, cause I wouldn't gain anything from it. But please my brother always apply caution if anything seems too good to be true then, it most likely is. You might have benefited,what of people that would lose their money? MMM said on the site, do it with free cash. I can't judge you, I'm not empowered to do so. But work Hard for all you desire and want, the short cut might not be the best way out. My friend just put her MSC money this December. 4 million she didn't want to take up a part-time job in the UK when she resumes in January. How does she even begin to explain MMM to her parents? I didn't put money in MMM( I don't have spare cash) but if it fails I would hurt,cause my friends and people I care about would be. Work Hard for all you want in life, and by Gods grace he would prosper you. So don't think everyone is prophet of doom.

The bolded is untrue. The amount you stated there exceeds the maximum deposit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / MMM: Is This Not Strange? / Morgan Capital Stock Broker Is Unprofessional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.