Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. (17914 Views)

Buhari Grants Approval For Mass Sack In FAAN,NAMA NCAA / Buhari Approves Mass Sack In FAAN, NCAA, NAMA | Sahara Reporters / Mass Sack In Ecobank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Rexnegro(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2016
i concur op
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Maxi112: 3:14pm On May 31, 2016
63 guest viewing this thread..

who them be?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
keniolawumi56:
I does all you mentioned, upon all my HOD still send my name to HR. I was given letter last week Monday. Make God help us.

I really feel for you dear....

Where is your location?....

Maybe something went wrong behind your back..
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Kakamorufu(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2016
i tried my best for the firm......... Buh in the end, av been sitting at home since march
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by salabscholar01(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2016
you try

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by jayesmalling(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2016
I don't know why People don't think about working for themselves. Seriously your mind will be at ease, no one sacking you. You can get to your workplace anytime. Vacation anytime. If somebody is paying #1m per month be rest assured that the person is making more than #10m from you...

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by professore(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
i like the points raised here esp. no 5,however I personally think one should be careful with no 3 for saftety and health reasons.
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by nov19(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2016
THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID BEING SACK.. IS TO OWN YOUR BUSINESS..

ANY OTHER THING IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS...
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by EzeRedd(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
Nice piece. But op you forgot to add greet your boss everytime(prostrate, kneel, etc). sweep the office every morning, whether you be janitor or not. Polish your boss' shoe daily, whether it is polished or not. Wash your boss's car. Help his wife go to the market. I promise you, you can never get sacked. But if you do, they just might employ you as house boy or girl.
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Onelovetayz(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I'm indispensable! cool
Stop saying that! No one is indispensable. Just thank God for His faithfulness.

No offence.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
Onelovetayz:

Stop saying that! No one is indispensable. Just thank God for His faithfulness.

No offence.

read it again... I AM INDISPENSABLE!! cool
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Yuneehk(f): 4:28pm On May 31, 2016
One who's diligent, slow to anger, patient with his/her boss, accept mistakes and is ready to learn&take corrections, accompanied with this beautiful piece and God's favour is good to go!..

Mr.Beans lover grin , Jisike.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks for sharing... I ll keep on working hard.
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Twaci(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Pride goes before a fall bro smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
Pride goes before a fall bro smiley

Thats not Pride...That's Confidence!...and a Fact.....Sis! cool
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Twaci(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Thats not Pride...That's Confidence!...and a Fact.....Sis! cool
undecided
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by SAEJO: 5:01pm On May 31, 2016
biddieluvzyaho:
Taken

Land owner
We thank God say you no dey Aso Rock, no man for see space.
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by zicoraads: 5:07pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez...I think I know where you are coming from. Some employees have come up with and implemented so many ideas that they become the company itself. Still, thinking you are indispensable to an organization where you don't own is an error on your part.

No one is indispensable!
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2016
zicoraads:
JeffreyJamez...I think I know where you are coming from. Some employees have come up with and implemented so many ideas that they become the company itself. Still, thinking you are indispensable to an organization where you don't own is an error on your part.

No one is indispensable!

Jeffrey Jamez is Indispensible because He says so!!.. cool
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by zicoraads: 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Good for you!
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Emade(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
he no get how u service your eye reach if dem go still sack u dem go sack u. just try and do your best always
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 31, 2016
Yuneehk:
One who's diligent, slow to anger, patient with his/her boss, accept mistakes and is ready to learn&take corrections, accompanied with this beautiful piece and God's favour is good to go!..

Mr.Beans lover grin , Jisike.

These submission of yours added to the op's five has made it a perfect list.

Exercising such in one's work place and the person still ends up been sacked, it means the witches and wizards in the persons village are stronger than air. lol

Kindly check your email!
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Ezionye(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

smileyu must be superman. Like your confidence
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Ezionye(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by AntiWailer: 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I'm indispensable! cool

You never can tell but remain indispensable
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by ositadima1(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Grow up! undecided
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2016
ositadima1:

Grow up! undecided

..and who are you? undecided
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2016
Ezionye:

Danke! cool
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by Kelechi2020(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
@biafrabushboy what an inspiring and a call to action writeup..

I see you are a. success in sales.....I wish you be my mentor in cooperate sales as I plan starting up a little car tracking and services firm
Re: 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. by 1miccza: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2016
repogirl:
OP, you forgot....

Drop arrogance aside and plant your lips to your boss's rear like never before grin figuratively o!

And let her redesign your looks with some series of farts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Boss Is Taking Advantage Of You / Ecobank Nigeria Employees Overworked By The Management / She Earns Six-figure Income Shaking And Gyrating Bum(photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.