Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Bio Mother's (pastor Idowu Lawanson) Message To Me 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Bio Mother's (pastor Idowu Lawanson) Message To Me 2 (544 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bio Mother's (pastor Idowu Lawanson) Message To Me 2 by lawani: 2:01pm On May 31, 2016
11. 05. 2016

O ma se o Akin. God will have mercy on you, The devil's spirit that has entered into you will find its way out before long. I am your Mum and me and your Dad brought you up in the way of the Lord. Disobedience brought you into close contact with an enemy you took as friend and the outcome is the strange spirit in you now but God will surely deliver you. I love God. I cherish God. I believe in God and I value God. The word of God says in Acts 16. 31 And they said 'Believe the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved and thy house. You will surely be saved and restored back to Christ. The God of Daddy Adeboye who is also our own God in our nuclear family will have mercy on you like the man in the story in Mark 5: 1 to 20. For with God, nothing is impossible Luke 1 ; 37 and the arrow thrown at you shall go back to sender in Jesus name. God gave you to me and the enemy can not steal you from God. No way.

28. 05. 2016

Akin ku ojo meta o. I never knew you have gone so deep with the devil. Your decision to stay away from your parents and siblings was to have a deeper relationship with the devil and his followers. But note very well, no matter what the devil in you is calling me now, I am your real Mum and I am praying for you all the time. The faithful God I am serving will deliver you from Satanic prison in Jesus name. Your imaginary relationship with the Bush family is confirmation that something is wrong somewhere with you but you will be delivered in Jesus mighty name. Light and darkness can not work together at all. I love you but God loves you more.

Analysis

It must be reiterated that this woman never played a single positive role in my life. This is an evil woman who has been against me from the onset. She in no small measure contributed to my becoming a chronic stammerer as a teenager because of her constant and relentless attack on me. Then she with my Dad reported me to Adeboye for not being born again enough after saying she and all her sisters can not just brand their mothers in law witches like that, that it makes no sense. She might want to say her reporting me to Adeboye was what led to the CIA taking notice of me but that would be wrong as my character is the determinant of my destiny. A person's character determines everything. True that the CIA captured it when she and my Dad gave Adeboye the go ahead to torture me in their bid that I become a Jesus zombie but Adeboye discovered me himself again when I joined facebook in 2007 and started to write articles on Nigeria. It was my articles and not only my parents that spurred him to approach a Babalawo in 2009 for insanity charms against me. So, my character already set me on a collision course with Adeboye whether or not my parents gave him the go ahead. So the contribution of my mother to my adult life is negative, never positive. She knew Adeboye was going to harm me, I dont know how, but she came to visit me in the university in 2003 or 2004 and threatened that I will regret it as I am doing business without giving her money. If not for the CIA, Adeboye would have eliminated me as he did Chief Bola Ige, Engnr Funsho Williams and many others whose names are not known.

Then my sister, Mrs Kike Tomori in the US told me in 2002 or 2003 when I was an undergraduate that a reliable source told her that our mother said 'All of us are going to be less successful than our younger brother Akinboyede Lawanson', someone who is even not serious with anything apart from Music. So judge for yourself what kind of woman that is. That is someone who must have done fetish things against her own children, now claiming born again and God servant. If you have that kind of mother, then, you can not get ahead in life without confronting her and putting her in her place permanently.

Any power she thinks she has, she should realise Barbara Bush Junior has many times that power.

So if you know her, advise her to buckle up and rush towards her utter destruction.

(1) (Reply)

No Human Is Worth Killing For Any Supreme Being / Good News For Muslim PCM. NYSC / How To Be Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.