Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum (8387 Views)

Finding The Soul (A Purely Philosophical Thread.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Geofavor(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2016
johnydon22:

I do not know. . . teach me.

All i know is that in our 3D plain backholes are spheres.
grin grin grin

you're funny o. If I knew it, would I be asking you?

I came across it in one of these general-knowledge tests. This is astronomy, so, I thought you might be excited to expatiate on it. smiley
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by johnydon22(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Geofavor:

grin grin grin

I came across it in one of these general-knowledge tests. This is astronomy, so, I thought you might be excited to expatiate on it. smiley

I'm not an island of knowledge bro, i'm still learning just like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Geofavor(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
johnydon22:

I'm not an island of knowledge bro, i'm still learning just like you.
took you a while to reply. (Well, I'm guilty of this myself).

I have found the answer: a black string.
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Geofavor:
took you a while to reply. (Well, I'm guilty of this myself).

I have found the answer: a black string.
A black string? Hhmmm can i ask for a little expatiation on this model?
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by jmichlins(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
as funny as it sounds guys, I don't think there's anything like universe but a multiverse. We are in our universe just like million and unknown number of people are in their universe
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Geofavor:

grin grin grin

. My padi
Is been a while
U just dey bone ur boy.... We fytin grin
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Geofavor(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
. My padi
Is been a while
U just dey bone ur boy.... We fytin grin
smiley... your moniker is new to me. Can you I.d yourself, please?
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by johnydon22(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
so i remember this thread again - it's been long guys and i really planned for this thread to float for a long time... invites: Teempakguy, Sirwere, loj, pr0ton, dorox and all..

what may be the cause of the new rise in Flat earth and Heliocentric propaganda surprisingly coming up in this well informed 21st century
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
johnydon22:
so i remember this thread again - it's been long guys and i really planned for this thread to float for a long time... invites: Teempakguy, Sirwere, loj, pr0ton, dorox and all..

what may be the cause of the new rise in Flat earth and Heliocentric propaganda surprisingly coming up in this well informed 21st century
Chai, been a while here shocked.

Well, I think it is important to remember that the
emotional need of the conspiracy theorist to believe in their conspiracy is inherently
stronger than their ability to reason,
research or understand......

You can't reason with them because reason
doesn't fulfil the same pleasurable psychological need
that their blind faith in the conspiracy does......
arguing with them actually reinforces their
belief that they are a rare and special genius,
who knows the truth, bravely fighting
against a world of blind ignorant uneducated sheep and co-
conspirators, instead of a naive, uneducated, pathetic
and insecure fool who gains their much
needed ego reinforcement from strangers
on the internet by emotionally committing to
scientifically and rationally debunked nonsense...

Man; been a while here !
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 12, 2017
johnydon22:

I guess the best way would be to ask an actual flat Earther.

my own opinion is that people like to look smart. Even if they turn out to be dumb assh***s in the process.

1 Like

Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Dawdy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
You guys have been lied to in all your life. The fact Is that Earth is not a spinning ball, it is stationary. Gravity is a hoax. It was invented to support heliocentric model. But the problem Is that it is easier to fool people than to tell them they have been fooled.
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by dorox(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dawdy:
You guys have been lied to in all your life. The fact Is that Earth is not a spinning ball, it is stationary. Gravity is a hoax. It was invented to support heliocentric model. But the problem Is that it is easier to fool people than to tell them they have been fooled.

Are you for real?
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by johnydon22(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dawdy:
alright lets get this going - so answer me kind sir..

is the moon flat or spherical?

1 Like

Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by Dawdy(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2017
johnydon22:
alright lets get this going - so answer me kind sir..

is the moon flat or spherical?
Flat disc. That is why you can't see other side of the moon.
Re: The Cosmological and Philosophical Forum by johnydon22(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dawdy:

Flat disc. That is why you can't see other side of the moon.
so you honestly take a look at the moon at night when it is full or crescent and the type of shadows on it's surface seem to you like what a flat surface can achieve?

secondly about one side of the moon perpetually facing the earth, have you heard about Tidal Lock before?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Settings For Opera Mini Handler / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. / A Bat With An Erect D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.