Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Christ Message To His Church In Nigeria (prophecy) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Message To His Church In Nigeria (prophecy) (324 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Message To His Church In Nigeria (prophecy) by Izedonmwen(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2016
28/5/16. At about noon. I saw in the realm of the spirit about what shall soon take place in Nigeria. I saw people making phone calls to their relatives just to borrow primary six results and certificates. There will be a high demand for primary six results and certificates in Nigeria. The Lord Jesus wants this message to get to His children all over Nigeria.
Those who has misplace theirs should look for it.
Those who do not have should put in for the exam. He that has ears let him hear what the spirit says to the church.
IZEDONMWEN NOBEL.

1 Like

Re: Christ Message To His Church In Nigeria (prophecy) by tripplephi: 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
Izedonmwen:
28/5/16. At about noon. I saw in the realm of the spirit about what shall soon take place in Nigeria. I saw people making phone calls to their relatives just to borrow primary six results and certificates. There will be a high demand for primary six results and certificates in Nigeria. The Lord Jesus wants this message to get to His children all over Nigeria.
Those who has misplace theirs should look for it.
Those who do not have should put in for the exam. He that has ears let him hear what the spirit says to the church.
IZEDONMWEN NOBEL.

Do you love your life at all? Why are you lying against the Holy Spirit. Do you know what will happen to you for this. Or you think you can joke with spiritual matters of great depth as such as a Vision from the Lord Jesus. I advise that you delete your post and go ask God for mercy. Lest your life be turned into an eternal joke.

(1) (Reply)

" Jesus Is Lord" / Selfie In Worship / Can A Church Organise A Weekend Get Away For Married Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.