Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Start Work At Olx Immediately. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Work At Olx Immediately. (3095 Views)

Urgently Needed! Start Work Immediately / Vacancy For Only HND & OND Holders Who Are Ready To Start Work In November 2016 / 200,000 Selected Unemployed Graduates To Start Work Soon - Vp Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Work At Olx Immediately. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
Who else got this and any viable information about olx and their pay pls. Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted to take the Aptitude Test for the role of Sales Champ with OLX.

Venue:
OLX Office: 22 Association Avenue (Snow Microfinance Building), Illupeju , Lagos

Date: Wednesday 1st June 2016

Time: Test will be administered at 12:00noon prompt

Furthermore, please ensure you have this message for verification at testing center.

If you have any questions and/or concerns please email hr-nigeria@olx.com

We look forward to having you.

HR @OLX
Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
I'm currently a sales champ, they want to hire you guys because they know close to 80 of us will be leaving their ass by July. They were initially paying us 90k, then later slashed it to 40k only to come back this year and tell us no more salary. Any revenue you generate you get 50% of it. They will pay you guys 40k for two months and that will be it.

2 Likes

Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by runny7: 6:07pm On May 31, 2016
@fola wot do u think.... Shuld I go 4 the test... Cos my moral don low as I hear wetin u tlk
Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by barbieluvluv: 7:02pm On May 31, 2016
Please go and don't let someone discourage you, It's better you hear from them yourself

2 Likes

Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by runny7: 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks luv.... U goin too ?
Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by barbieluvluv: 10:58pm On May 31, 2016
No but it's not as bad as d guy up der stated
Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by Didoris(f): 11:41pm On May 31, 2016
she came here to ask those who know abt olx and somebody narrated his experience, i never saw where he advised her against going neither did he discouraged her. almakura could have bn mute like some would do instead, he told d truth so d poster wont b shocked wen she eventually notice their trick . pls always encourage people to share their experience or warning .(no grudge intended @ barbie )
barbieluvluv:
No but it's not as bad as d guy up der stated

6 Likes

Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Wrote the test yesterday.. At op I hope you did as well
Re: Start Work At Olx Immediately. by bodmas2005(m): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls how many question is d test and wat time duration. i want to know if d test is going to take time cuz i ve other thingz to do.

(1) (Reply)

Start This Business With As Low As ONE THOUSAND NAIRA. / 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! / Intercontinental Accepting Hard Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.